Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ouch... take it easy! Us tattlers are falling apart this weekend ❤
Thanks! Trying to decide if I should leave a message for my doctor. I fell right on my chest on a marble floor. So embarrassing! Lol!
I do hope you feel better!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

lovesis

VIP Member
Palooza is in July. 😢

P. Does have a permanent crease on her nose……

This is their Help wanted on the website $10-14 an hour. No mention of encouraging certain groups to apply..
Thanks. That would have been a bit much….even for a boss babe :rolleyes:.

• Haha

Meowster

All I want to know is if Sicko Sybil plans on crashing VIP night hoping to get a glimpse of that cute lil' scamp Abbie.
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!

• Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
I would love to see Cilla on Gillian McKeith's old show, You Are What You Eat. I used to love how she would roll out weight equivalents based on the the the person's job or hobby. I remember her using a body bag for a policeman who needed to lose weight.
haha! That would be blummin immense!! I’d love to know how many tubes of 40 cute cream she eats in dunkin doughnuts every year! Oh and when she inspects their Poo, p’s must stink!
I’d love to see her on the other one supersize vs super skinny with the Dr guy…can’t remember his name. Where they put their daily diet in the tubes and then make them swap diets with the super skinny person. And they have to stand there in the most unflattering beige bra and knickers.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaxsMom

Lot could be pure sensory. Either seeking or avoiding. Or she may be thirsty. In NT people they often mistake thirst for hunger. She certainly doesn't drink enough. There are so many reasons really. And honestly there isn't much to do to find out since she can't communicate those things.
Good point. I wondered initially because Pris seems (IMO)to have a compulsive eating disorder ( I’m not a Dr. either), but that’s what it kinda looks like. I wondered if that is something that can be inherited genetically or copied due to environment. But your right, Maiden, it doesn’t really matter.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Yeah, my husband made me see the doctor after 3 nights of screaming in my sleep every time I rolled over. She touched the specific place and I yelped so off for x-rays. I hope you get the x-rays just to be on the safe side. 🙂

Oh lord isn't that the truth. Don't be surprised if @Kermy adds a SelfieWrld for us. I wonder what the booths would be 😎. Kick assist in the balls, slap Pigcilla in the face, shove camera up asshat's bumhole, etc.
Oh the possibilities... with the photoshop talent on here the possibilities are endless....I'll have to expand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PlumBlossom

Native Clevelander here, but have lived in this hellhole for the last 38 years. If it didn’t snow there, I would move back.
You poor thing! I lived in Boca for 3 years....the worst 3 years of my life. I can't explain how much hate I have for that state. The heat and humidity are OPPRESSIVE. I only stayed because I didn't want to pull my child out of school. I waited until 8th grade graduation...then sold my big beautiful house and hightailed it back to New York to buy a house that is half the size and double the price....😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn't take another 5 minutes in that God forsaken swamp. I don't know how people live there....honestly. Sorry if I'm offending any native Floridians!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I got a couple things weighing on me. One is Abbie’s compulsive eating. They say she can’t feel when she is full (how do they know this?) and that she will eat until she is sick. The way she is constantly asking for food makes me think it is a mental issue. Sometimes it seems almost panicked, so repetitious. Is this seen frequently in autism diagnoses? What I’m getting at is could it be considered an eating disorder? And if so, would it be sensical to get treatment as opposed to saying it is an issue with autism.
Secondly, they have repeatedly said that Abbie does give her consent to videoing in the way of pushing the camera away. However, that confuses me because she doesn’t understand what she is pushing away. Sure she might get tired of the phone or camera always being in her face and pushes it away but does she really understand that the end result of the “thing” being in her face is that her life is getting splayed across platforms to millions of people. She hasn’t the ability to process “Dad has the phone in my face so that means I’m being recorded and millions will see this so I’m going to push it away so that won’t happen”. My point: they are lying when they try to sell that she is pushing the camera away at times when she doesn’t want to be filmed. It’s bullshit and so are they.
The whole consent thing is bullshit. Asa stated in his last video that they don't know if Abbie really likes something that they're doing or not, so that right there tells you that she has no idea she is being filmed for YouTube. If Abbie does know, she has NO way to tell them she likes to be on camera. I too would love to understand why Abbie asks for food so much, and what it's really tied to.

Apologies for weird spelling and grammar use guys. Have covid and my brain is a potato right now.
I'm wishing you well. Please, take care of yourself. ❤

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Part of me wonders somewhere down the line if they aren't related, they look almost exactly alike.

1624584682716.png
1624584920832.png

Has she been toking on the wacky weed :sneaky:
So it's invitation only and she wants to know who's coming? Did none of the invited RSVP? Oh this is a shit show I have to tune in for.

1624585428048.png

1624585457008.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheGreenBeanDemon

I was thinking Angelman Syndrome. She seems happy all the time and laughs at nothing.
Oh wow. She fits a lot of the symptoms.

No doc seems concerned about his weight, and the entire 6 weeks we saw the nutritionist he never lost any weight, so?? Then I remember my oldest son was a rail at 17 too, and he has now plumped up a little at 22. Are there other 17yr olds who seem to exist on air??
Wow! Given your son’s food limitations, then you all are doing great! I’ve gone through periods of being repulsed by food (result of Crohn’s Disease) and it’s tough. It’s given me quite a bit of sympathy for kids who have issues with taste/texture/eating/etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

bethw23

Just in time for the premiere of the VIP
and Grand Opening of S#!TITTY WRLD
I present to you my friends in encore presentation of
The world famous poopsunami episode,
Because we all know it's going to be a shitshow!!!🤣
I can’t watch that again. Having Ulcerative Colitis it makes me feel bad for her and furious at them. Nothing anywhere near that bad has ever happened to me, but accidents have happened. Everyone knows what drinking salt water will do. Only an idiot would let their kid that they know will drink the water swim in it. It would have been better if she had done it all over Assa and Cilla.

• Heart
  • Haha

GeorgiaP

Amen! Leave it to Ms. Home Goods herself to think that simply hanging random fabric remnants is a "sensory room" and fit for the 'gram.
And its ridiculous, because in a way, SW could be a lot of fun.
I'd do a Candy Land themed room.
Or a space/lunar room.
A safari room, but without the wonky-eyed Jaguar
A "glam" walk-in closet full of bags and shoes
A news desk/ weathergirl room
A mad scientist laboratory
Under the sea
A hot air balloon
Football/cheerleaders
Whatever I did it wouldnt be hanging mismatching fabrics on the walls and calling it a day.
The glam closet is a really good idea! All do those are!

Reactions: 13

MSlix73

VIP Member
I was going to say the same thing about her biological parents. I just can't picture Candy with the biological father...ever!
Most likely they did a “A&P style romance… hit it and quit it.. except P and her mother like to cling

• Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Anyone else notice Piggy in the car trying to get the fast food out of her teeth?!? LMAO the many fucked up faces of a pig getting caught shoving food in her piehole

View attachment 625341View attachment 625344View attachment 625345View attachment 625346View attachment 625341View attachment 625342
Dang, LOL. I just literally got done doing screenshots of this. I think she definitely looks like a pig in these pics. Dam Cilla....put a lid on it with the food. 🤣

• Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
I know someone who has it. She has autism too, although she’s verbal. The fridge and the food cupboards have to be locked otherwise she would raid them. Once a birthday cake was left out and she ate the whole cake. She also has a slight curved back and a very similar gait to Abbie.
I think they said before that Abbie was diagnosed with Pica, but that’s very different. I know Abbie chews her hair sometimes, but we don’t see her eating lots of different materials unless they just don’t show that. However, they do have their cupboards locked because she would just take the food and she also takes whatever is left out, grabs food from others and often has meltdowns when she sees other people being served while her food hasn’t arrived. PWS isn’t well known so it may be she was misdiagnosed. Of course her parents haven’t helped by only teaching her to sign for donuts and crappy fast food restaurants.
I also think Abbie looks very pale a lot of the time. I know she’s not that keen on the heat, but they live in Florida, so I’d expect her to have a bit of colour and look healthier. Sometimes she looks so washed out.
I have very limited knowledge and experience of this but I’m basing this off Katie price’s son Harvey who has it. He is very very overweight and is a little bit older than Abbie. I would have thought that Abbie would have been putting on weight from a much much younger age. Up until now she’s been quite skinny.

I think she’s pale because her skin is just pale. P&A’s skin is very fair too P just burns it to a crisp!) I also think it’s got something to do with her atrocious diet. She has nothing with any nutrition in. She is only really in the sun when she’s in the pool, otherwise she avoids it.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I watched the Water Slide and the Vlog Squad Disney World videos today. Cilla is for sure back to the size she was on the Water slide vid, which was June 2018, almost a year before the WLS.

She actually looked really good on the Disney World vid, which was February 2020, right before the boo-hoo video. If she kept going and was serious about losing weight, she would be so much healthier and look her age.

• Heart