Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That employee is a Monat Hun!! so Spankiewrld is starting to remind me of the cafe’s that have sprung up that are fronts for Herbal Life. LOL
haha! Stuck in the 9-5 as a 19 year old college student. She’s got a long hard 50 years until retirement! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched Hogsiaha's video and the scenery was great! America the beautiful for sure!!
I kept getting the feeling the guy he was with was over him at that point and ready to drop him off to his mommy.
It was quite telling and funny that Hogsiaha's only thought as he hiked to the top was to send mommy and daddy a photo.
What normal 19 year old on an adventure like that, has that as a first thought??
Finally, he filmed all that hiking yet didn't show the view from the top in his video.
What's the point?
He didn't shoot.
#mammasboy
#isiahamaass
#getarealjob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It doesn't fit her kitchen's esthetic either. That won't be displayed. But he couldn't find a tshirt that would fit her, so he had to get something...
P can’t do aesthetics even if her life depended on it. If she thinks it looks ‘cute’ it must be the ultimate in style.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the duck did they just randomly staple the tit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow 🌈 or ombre.
It looks like tit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:
View attachment 630448
What is she doing
She’s thinking about pushing the ladder out from under Assa. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will she be taking all her plants with her in the Van? :unsure:

Yea.. I'm surprised Kaitlin didn't want to take Kaedele to the VIP Selfish World party..he could have played in the ball pit with Sweet Girl.
Yes...the plants are hanging in the van...lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched Hogsiaha's video and the scenery was great! America the beautiful for sure!!
I kept getting the feeling the guy he was with was over him at that point and ready to drop him off to his mommy.
It was quite telling and funny that Hogsiaha's only thought as he hiked to the top was to send mommy and daddy a photo.
What normal 19 year old on an adventure like that, has that as a first thought??
Finally, he filmed all that hiking yet didn't show the view from the top in his video.
What's the point?
He didn't shoot.
#mammasboy
#isiahamaass
#getarealjob
I couldn't figure out if his friend was shy or annoyed. He really should have made the trip with Taj and sent romantic mountain top pics home to the folks. I have a feeling we're going to see a clip of Pig and Ass talking on Facetime to Isaiah on their vlog or something to that effect. Oh, but maybe not. They have to show the whole fake show of Abbie getting excited to see her brother come home, some tickling, teasing, going to the park and of course, a trip to Dunkn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took hippie trips out west in the early 70s-till mid 70s, with my late ex husband. Complete with a Volkswagen Bus. I remember going on the Angels Landing Trail, although just the beginner trail, not what they climbed. I still have memories of the beauty. I think I was there on the Bicentennial, at age 23.

I do wish though I would have hiked the Narrows like Isaiah did. The Narrows looked awesome. Because of the scenery, I have to say it’s my favorite of his videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One of my biggest fears. That’s why I monitor my calories and walk daily.
Same. Every bite of food gets logged. And I’m starting to work more on weight training to fill up some loose skin.

After finding my new obsession of following thru hikers on tiktok & Instagram, any version of them camping or taking a road trip is straight up laughable. And headache inducing from eye rolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking for my family here, my ID son knows he’s different and he understands words and word meanings. He doesn’t really care what we “name” his disability, as long as we don’t use the word “disability”. Obviously, the r word is off the table.

I had a seizure Monday night and another yesterday morning. My first ever. It screwed with his head. He was afraid, honestly that if I didn’t snap out of it he could never talk to me again. I’m surprised he put together those two things. I think, even with talking and play therapy he’s not over the death of my ex last year and is afraid something awful will happen to my husband or me.

I know it’s off topic, he really finds true happiness in his garden. I’m trying to keep that going. Thank goodness we own our little garden center. He works two or three days a week and we have hired another kid from his school. They love it. I wish Abbie had the opportunity to find something she loves. I know of other companies hire other kids from his school that let me to shred paper instead of using a machine. Hmm, Abbie likes that. I’d be trying to find something along those lines for her to do.
I'm sad to hear about your seizures and I'm sure it scared you and your son. Sending healing vibes to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Will she be taking all her plants with her in the Van? :unsure:

Yea.. I'm surprised Kaitlin didn't want to take Kaedele to the VIP Selfish World party..he could have played in the ball pit with Sweet Girl.
She said she is taking some with her and I believe that I saw plant hangers in the shaggin' wagon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the point?
He didn't shoot.
#mammasboy
#isiahamaass
#getarealjob
Methinks he didn't actually make the hike to the top - that's the whole point of hiking to the top! Liar, just like his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This makes me so angry, a broke college kid who has a $250000 house waiting for him when he goes back to uni, not to mention his scooter, bike, snowboards, camera equipment , truck and god knows what else.
He is a pathetic little parasite living off other peoples money, just like his vile father.
And I was thinking that when he corrected himself on the VLOG saying he’s not broke he actually was starting to ser how wrong it is to call himself broke 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And I was thinking that when he corrected himself on the VLOG saying he’s not broke he actually was starting to ser how wrong it is to call himself broke 🤡
He's got all the things....STOP CRYING ISAIAH...(or however the hell you spell the name 😂 😂 😂 )

• Haha
i don’t understand why they can’t take some lunch with them. They’re only going in a shop, it’s not a special day out. If they’re so busy then making lunch is quicker than sitting in a restaurant. Or if they really want lunch out surely you’d just buy a sandwich and some crisps or something? I just don’t get it!
Because that is logical and makes sense!!!🤔 They are not known for logical thinking. 🤷‍♀️
They have evolved way beyond needing a special day out as an excuse to eat out...it has become part of their gluttonous routine! 🤦‍♀️
😂 😂 😂 :m :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Speaking for my family here, my ID son knows he’s different and he understands words and word meanings. He doesn’t really care what we “name” his disability, as long as we don’t use the word “disability”. Obviously, the r word is off the table.

I had a seizure Monday night and another yesterday morning. My first ever. It screwed with his head. He was afraid, honestly that if I didn’t snap out of it he could never talk to me again. I’m surprised he put together those two things. I think, even with talking and play therapy he’s not over the death of my ex last year and is afraid something awful will happen to my husband or me.

I know it’s off topic, he really finds true happiness in his garden. I’m trying to keep that going. Thank goodness we own our little garden center. He works two or three days a week and we have hired another kid from his school. They love it. I wish Abbie had the opportunity to find something she loves. I know of other companies hire other kids from his school that let me to shred paper instead of using a machine. Hmm, Abbie likes that. I’d be trying to find something along those lines for her to do.
I was a job coach for 15 years. We found jobs for everyone no matter the level of their disability. Some worked more independently than others and that’s ok. All of them got their own level of satisfaction from it. I think JSA doesn’t even step up and try because of the non support from Abbie’s parents. I think Abbie could do a lot if she had a strong support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was a job coach for 15 years. We found jobs for everyone no matter the level of their disability. Some worked more independently than others and that’s ok. All of them got their own level of satisfaction from it. I think JSA doesn’t even step up and try because of the non support from Abbie’s parents. I think Abbie could do a lot if she had a strong support system.
Agree there. I think her parents have done her a huge disservice. Even when they have her do something there is zero patience. Ass gives her a matter of seconds to comply... then he forces her or does the hand over hand. She doesn't even have a chance to process what is going on and what she is doing. Why even try if you aren’t even allowed to think. Maybe that's an ABA thing.

Add in the fact the do not listen to her. They want the answer and actions they want. If she doesn't give it to them they keep at her. She can say "no" 50 times but if they want yes then they hound her until she says yes. Just like her saying she did not want to go eat.... well they did so her wants mean nothing.

The whole situation has to feel frustrating and hopeless. Even a small child seeks a sense of control over their world. Abbie does not, and will never, have that because her parents do not respect and foster her individuality. She is merely a bit character in their self absorbed life. Just a thing. Does not rank above a dog to her mother and barely more than a cash cow to her father.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I may be dense, but I don't get the reasoning behind having to change into a bathing suit to go into the ball pit?!
You’re not dense at all,I don’t see a valid reason for that in any way,Chuck-E Cheese doesn’t do that, I don’t see any reason for them to do that, that’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because that is logical and makes sense!!!🤔 They are not known for logical thinking. 🤷‍♀️
They have evolved way beyond needing a special day out as an excuse to eat out...it has become part of their gluttonous routine! 🤦‍♀️
😂 😂 😂 :m :m:m
now that hamster IS cute. Too cute to be compared to the maassives. And at least hamsters know how to store food for later. P just stuffs it down and stores it on her cankles.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.