Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree there. I think her parents have done her a huge disservice. Even when they have her do something there is zero patience. Ass gives her a matter of seconds to comply... then he forces her or does the hand over hand. She doesn't even have a chance to process what is going on and what she is doing. Why even try if you aren’t even allowed to think. Maybe that's an ABA thing.

Add in the fact the do not listen to her. They want the answer and actions they want. If she doesn't give it to them they keep at her. She can say "no" 50 times but if they want yes then they hound her until she says yes. Just like her saying she did not want to go eat.... well they did so her wants mean nothing.

The whole situation has to feel frustrating and hopeless. Even a small child seeks a sense of control over their world. Abbie does not, and will never, have that because her parents do not respect and foster her individuality. She is merely a bit character in their self absorbed life. Just a thing. Does not rank above a dog to her mother and barely more than a cash cow to her father.
I was thinking the same thing. Ultimately, no one knows what or how Abbie thinks or what she comprehends or understands. Imagine if in her mind she gets EVERYTHING....and she has no way to communicate that effectively. Imagine if she screaming in her mind EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS TO SAY and is being forced to do the exact opposite. Of course she loses her mind and has a meltdown....She has absolutely no control whatsoever over her life. Its so beyond sad. I look at her and their interaction and it seems more like a dog and owner than parent and child. Its really such an unfair existence, in my opinion you can't even call it a life....it's just existing until you die. The kid got dealt a bad hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was thinking the same thing. Ultimately, no one knows what or how Abbie thinks or what she comprehends or understands. Imagine if in her mind she gets EVERYTHING....and she has no way to communicate that effectively. Imagine if she screaming in her mind EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS TO SAY and is being forced to do the exact opposite. Of course she loses her mind and has a meltdown....She has absolutely no control whatsoever over her life. Its so beyond sad. I look at her and their interaction and it seems more like a dog and owner than parent and child. Its really such an unfair existence, in my opinion you can't even call it a life....it's just existing until you die. The kid got dealt a bad hand.
I did a makaton (simplified signing and system of symbols used to communicate with people like Abbie both verbal and non verbal) course a couple of years ago. The first thing they got us to do was to try to describe a picture to a partner that they had to draw, but we couldn’t use any words. This was so that we could try to understand what children who struggle to communicate feel ALL the time. It was frustrating enough just for a few minutes. I can’t imagine being Abbie and only being able to communicate that I want food or go on a golf cart, and then even when I do find a way to communicate that I don’t want something they ignore me. Like you say, no wonder she has meltdowns left right and centre, many that are completely avoidable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am really disgusted with Isaiah begging for cash. He doesnt even respect the humpers enough to write a fresh plea. He isnt even in classes right now. What exams? And oh- lets not forget "family time"!! First off- he's an adult. He shouldnt be worried about spending time with Mommy. Second- adults the world over have to balance work, *real jobs!* along with raising their children or even caring for an elderly parent. Thats what work/home balance means Isaiah, not traipsing across the country on other peoples dimes.
He's a gross little prick just like Daddy.

P.S. Funny he mentioned sending a pic to A&P but not the girlfriend. I cant even remember her name LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 33

They always have an agenda when they go out. I know there are sometimes where you cannot cater to anyone and things HAVE to be done, But why not give her a choice in the matter when you can? Things like the pharmacy and stuff are some of those places that are non-negotiable, everything else I can pretty much ask him where he wants to go using his communication device (again, using it WITH him to go over our choices). Sometimes I put in something that I need to do first or last, but we always have something that he wants to do involved. I can then ask him "is this ok? Yes or no?" and he can tell me either one. They are honestly not using that AAC to it's full ability, and not really conversing with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How sad, Abbie has had 3 changes of Pj bottoms in the first 6:40 min. I'm not even finished watching.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
In yesterday's video, you see A&P coming from SW at 12:00 midnight. They come in he's already home, so I assume this is last week. Isaiah says that Sandy was so excited to see him that she peed on the floor.
In this video and the one from the other day doesn't show Abby's reaction for him coming back. Which means is only one thing, SHE DIDN'T EVEN MISS HIM. πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Screenshot_20210623-182212_YouTube.jpg

Oh they had to park on the side of their house instead of the driveway hmmmmm......
I wonder why? Maybe there's some kind of obstacle in their driveway. 🀣
20210623_182545.jpg

Messy hair don't care, dad was on a vacation to fix her hair that day, and yet no one else fixed it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What was she doing with her hands inside her dress? She kept moving her hand around too!
AAC21172-83D8-49B9-BE6D-F3AE5C6D4CB9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
At the beginning of the vlog Abbie looks tired, sad or something. I can't decide but maybe there were tears on her face. Something was wrong. And how much time did he spend talking about dog poop. Hey Assa, maybe they are pooping in your fancy garden because there is no more room for more poop on the side of the house they use for a restroom. I heard you LIE about keeping that area clean for them you garbage person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SANDY! SANDY! SANDY!!! Atta girl, you keep dropping turds everywhere! The thought of Asa falling and tit makes me freaking giddy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.