Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a lady who has lost over 100 lbs, then she quit trying and said she's gained back about 70lbs in a years time.
One of my biggest fears. That’s why I monitor my calories and walk daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speaking for my family here, my ID son knows he’s different and he understands words and word meanings. He doesn’t really care what we “name” his disability, as long as we don’t use the word “disability”. Obviously, the r word is off the table.

I had a seizure Monday night and another yesterday morning. My first ever. It screwed with his head. He was afraid, honestly that if I didn’t snap out of it he could never talk to me again. I’m surprised he put together those two things. I think, even with talking and play therapy he’s not over the death of my ex last year and is afraid something awful will happen to my husband or me.

I know it’s off topic, he really finds true happiness in his garden. I’m trying to keep that going. Thank goodness we own our little garden center. He works two or three days a week and we have hired another kid from his school. They love it. I wish Abbie had the opportunity to find something she loves. I know of other companies hire other kids from his school that let me to shred paper instead of using a machine. Hmm, Abbie likes that. I’d be trying to find something along those lines for her to do.
I started having seizures 3 years ago. A lot of times I can recognize when they are coming, or at least tell if it could be "one of those days." I know it is hard for kids to understand (my husband is a grown ass Man and he doesn't lol) but if you can recognize the the signs maybe you could come up with a fun code word for them? So he isn't off guard or scared. Also depends on what kinds of seizures they are. Most grown people don't know there is lots of different kinds. Nothing like the movies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i don’t understand why they can’t take some lunch with them. They’re only going in a shop, it’s not a special day out. If they’re so busy then making lunch is quicker than sitting in a restaurant. Or if they really want lunch out surely you’d just buy a sandwich and some crisps or something? I just don’t get it!
Because they are fat, lazy food obsessed Pigs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because they are fat, lazy food obsessed Pigs!
Agreed! Lazy! It really is not that hard. I am packing up to leave right now for the day. Guess what is going with me? Water w/o the MIO.🙄 A fig bar, banana, peach and a mandarin. I can eat all of that, be as full as Pig was after Hot wings and Cheese sticks with 90% less fat and 99% less chemicals. Pig WANTS to eat tit food. She loves it. 🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like bleeping tit.
And why the duck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.
They have to throw Autism in there somehow. Hey look, this isn’t just for us….we made a room full of fabric to um…stim on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That employee is a Monat Hun!! so Spankiewrld is starting to remind me of the cafe’s that have sprung up that are fronts for Herbal Life. LOL
This one needs to learn the difference between "then" and "than" and how can a 19 year old know about working 9 to 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Mom was 84 and living independently in a three story home. Her dementia started from a fall with no apparent injury but unable to get up. This led to the hospital, 2 days later they discovered a UTI, which is what I believe led to the original fall. Mom was put on meds, a day later she developed pneumonia and put on more meds which led to hallucinations and then rapid onset of dementia. She only left the hospital to go to palliative care and from the fall to her last breath was 9 months. From the day she went into the hospital, she was diapered as she couldn't walk to the toilet, eventually she was unable to feed herself, then unable to properly chew, then ended up pocketing food in her cheeks because she couldn't swallow. I'm only saying all this as a caution to anyone or anyone who is caring for someone who develops a UTI, act quickly because the medications at a certain age will cause cognitive issues that are irreversible.
Amen! Leave it to Ms. Home Goods herself to think that simply hanging random fabric remnants is a "sensory room" and fit for the 'gram.
And its ridiculous, because in a way, SW could be a lot of fun.
I'd do a Candy Land themed room.
Or a space/lunar room.
A safari room, but without the wonky-eyed Jaguar
A "glam" walk-in closet full of bags and shoes
A news desk/ weathergirl room
A mad scientist laboratory
Under the sea
A hot air balloon
Football/cheerleaders
Whatever I did it wouldnt be hanging mismatching fabrics on the walls and calling it a day.
They're down to the literal wire getting rooms ready for opening night. Things that should have already been done. I wonder how many other things they're slap hazardly throwing together! 🤭😂

I'm sorry but that supposed jaguar is a mess. Looks like a big mistake plastered on the wall. Annoying. I wouldn't want a picture with it. What's the supposed idea behind the messed up eyes?

Because its meant to be a pool and the blue balls are the water....really top notch stuff thats defs worth the entry fee 😂
Oh geez...A biohazard pit nightmare!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha Ha...now they are having a VIP pass giveaway...maybe they will have to start paying people to take them??
But THE Lauren Brazee will be there. :ROFLMAO: It really says a lot when your "Bestie" Kaitlin takes off only a few days before your big opening...

Little Asshole still grifting. He could at least change his script - saying he's got college exams coming up. :rolleyes:
1624464063176.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh my goodness me. That ‘sensory room’! Seriously. What in the shitting hell is that mess?! At least if you’re going to buy a random assortment of materials then you could at least make them colour coordinated. It’s not like people are looking at what the booths look like in a photo at all 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

what makes me sad though is they are quite happy to spend hundreds on buying material that Abbie is clearly really enjoying stimming with and then hang it in a tacky selfishwrld, but they aren’t willing to actually spend a single dollar on buying even one small piece of material for her to stim with. 😡
OMG...I'm just wondering how long before that ridiculous tit show of a business implodes. What a COMPLETE waste of time and money....but money comes easy to them....lolololol....they don't care if they throw all the leghumpers cash away...lmfaoooooo. Why would ANYONE with a shred of intelligence believe that would be a GOOD INVESTMENT?????? IT SHOWS HOW STUPID THEY ARE.... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But THE Lauren Brazee will be there. :ROFLMAO: It really says a lot when your "Bestie" Kaitlin takes off only a few days before your big opening...

Little Asshole still grifting. He could at least change his script - saying he's got college exams coming up. :rolleyes: View attachment 631151
Almost forgot my ass! Why do people need to buy him coffee when his parents make runs to Dunkin every five minutes.
He might as well stand in front of Selfie WRLD with a sign that reads BROKE COLLEGE KID NEEDS COFFEE. Maybe he could do a little tap dance or something. :m :m :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Little Asshole still grifting. He could at least change his script - saying he's got college exams coming up. :rolleyes: View attachment 631151

LOL... oh.. I almost forgot.. about the stars... I bet the whole purpose of the VLOG was to get the HUMPERS to pay up $$$$.

What exams is he studying for?? its June??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously, what kind of friend takes off like that?! The least she could have done was shown off her superior carpentry skills while wearing short-shorts and a tank top to thrill fat face and built out a selfie room for her bestie! They're getting down to the wire now and Pig can't go live and whine how she needs a little support to meet her goals when it comes to SelfishWorld. But I'm sure we WILL see that on her Lipstick page because she has been severely neglecting her girls this past couple of weeks. Will she be #1 in June? Will she meet the goal she set for herself? Will her baby boss babes go broke bailing her out? Stay tuned......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously, what kind of friend takes off like that?! The least she could have done was shown off her superior carpentry skills while wearing short-shorts and a tank top to thrill fat face and built out a selfie room for her bestie! They're getting down to the wire now and Pig can't go live and whine how she needs a little support to meet her goals when it comes to SelfishWorld. But I'm sure we WILL see that on her Lipstick page because she has been severely neglecting her girls this past couple of weeks. Will she be #1 in June? Will she meet the goal she set for herself? Will her baby boss babes go broke bailing her out? Stay tuned......
LMFAOOOOO.....BRILLIANT!!! A Kaitlin and Kaildale Van Room!!! Filled with popsicles, fried chicken and plants!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LMFAOOOOO.....BRILLIANT!!! A Kaitlin and Kaildale Van Room!!! Filled with popsicles, fried chicken and plants!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Will she be taking all her plants with her in the Van? :unsure:

Yea.. I'm surprised Kaitlin didn't want to take Kaedele to the VIP Selfish World party..he could have played in the ball pit with Sweet Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will she be taking all her plants with her in the Van? :unsure:

Yea.. I'm surprised Kaitlin didn't want to take Kaedele to the VIP Selfish World party..he could have played in the ball pit with Sweet Girl.
Of course the plants are going...

1624466126061.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This makes me so angry, a broke college kid who has a $250000 house waiting for him when he goes back to uni, not to mention his scooter, bike, snowboards, camera equipment , truck and god knows what else.
He is a pathetic little parasite living off other peoples money, just like his vile father.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That employee is a Monat Hun!! so Spankiewrld is starting to remind me of the cafe’s that have sprung up that are fronts for Herbal Life. LOL
All she had to do was say “Boss Babe” at her interview. P would well up with tears and shout, “You’re hired!” Probably thinking, “She gets me...she truly gets me!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.