Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church. View attachment 629708

This is 100% worth a watch if you want a laugh
Oh my GOD! Assa is SUCH an asshole! Can’t believe he’s complaining about driving his son to work, he’s like “get an Uber you can pay for it now, that’s what a job is for” -___-‘ and “no one drives meeee to work “ well yeah because you are a middle aged entitled fat man. It really hurts me to see parents be assholes to their children, maybe I’m just lucky. I’m the baby in my family, the golden child that both parents favour so I was fairly spoilt :p both ASSa and Pigs are terrible parents, it also annoys me how much pigcilla worries about Isaiah, he is technically an adult, that look of sheer horror and dread that forms across her face when she hears Isaiah is camping or driving a lot is irritating. If it were up to her he’d never leave her side …. RUN ISAIAH RUUUUNN !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my goodness me. That ‘sensory room’! Seriously. What in the shitting hell is that mess?! At least if you’re going to buy a random assortment of materials then you could at least make them colour coordinated. It’s not like people are looking at what the booths look like in a photo at all 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

what makes me sad though is they are quite happy to spend hundreds on buying material that Abbie is clearly really enjoying stimming with and then hang it in a tacky selfishwrld, but they aren’t willing to actually spend a single dollar on buying even one small piece of material for her to stim with. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did they seriously do that to that room! That looks ridiculous 😂. They could have at least did a rainbow all the way around the room. That would have looked cool. And supported the LBGTQIA+ Community

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Food food food!! Eat! Abby eat eat eat food eat food now eat food now! And who’s fault is it if you leave your expensive site design within reach of your daughter who stems with paper and eats anything she can get her hands on? I’m two minutes in and I want to smack someone
You're not the only one! Asswipe is beyond clueless for someone who prides himself on being so knowledgeable about autism and who knows all of Abbie's habits/behaviors/needs/wants extremely well.
GIVE HER SOME DAMN STIM TOYS!! It's beyond sad that she has to stim with garbage, and you deserve having her rip up your business stuff. Karma, Asshat!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg abbie literally said no everytime they asked if she wanted to eat (no matter how many slick/different ways they tried asking, including jumpcuts) and assa has the audacity to tell abbie on the way into the restaurant “I appreciate your willingness”....umm like she has a choice, you two wanted to eat regardless of how stressed she was or how uncomfortable she was.
Oh but remember, they always put Abbie's happiness first! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't know why these two even bother asking Abbie what she wants as they just go ahead and do what THEY want to do, regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh but remember, they always put Abbie's happiness first! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't know why these two even bother asking Abbie what she wants as they just go ahead and do what THEY want to do, regardless.
i don’t understand why they can’t take some lunch with them. They’re only going in a shop, it’s not a special day out. If they’re so busy then making lunch is quicker than sitting in a restaurant. Or if they really want lunch out surely you’d just buy a sandwich and some crisps or something? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 25
Ha Ha...now they are having a VIP pass giveaway...maybe they will have to start paying people to take them??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like bleeping tit.
And why the duck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Amen! Leave it to Ms. Home Goods herself to think that simply hanging random fabric remnants is a "sensory room" and fit for the 'gram.
And its ridiculous, because in a way, SW could be a lot of fun.
I'd do a Candy Land themed room.
Or a space/lunar room.
A safari room, but without the wonky-eyed Jaguar
A "glam" walk-in closet full of bags and shoes
A news desk/ weathergirl room
A mad scientist laboratory
Under the sea
A hot air balloon
Football/cheerleaders
Whatever I did it wouldnt be hanging mismatching fabrics on the walls and calling it a day.
And don’t forget they’re going to staple rope. Like rope from the hardware store. Between each panel of mismatch fabric. And God knows what they’re going to put on the floor. I don’t understand why I need a sensory room to take pictures in. They don’t want people touching that fabric or it will be destroyed very quickly and that’s a lot of money wasted. And you’re just supposed to stand there in front of the ugly material For a selfie? But it’s “SO Abbie”. What does that even mean?

some funny Insta reactions on some radio station on their Insta page. Plus N.C. Pitching to MLMs. 😂
Maybe they can schedule the sex toy MLM gathering at the same time as the church youth group gathering...ridiculous

For those who didn't watch the video:
View attachment 630365
This really didn't look like a sensory room, it looked more like a cheap drapery warehouse.
View attachment 630368View attachment 630370
View attachment 630373
Piggyopotamus did so much work, if she didn't put her hamhock down on that ladder surely ASSa will tumble over. She also handed him pieces of fabric. And she just walked in and out of the shot 30 million times. I'm convinced that she's with him 24/7 because she doesn't trust him alone. Other than that she's totally not useful for anything.
View attachment 630379
When they got back from their trip of picking up fabrics for "the sensory room", they bring attention to these flowers that are on the driveway, of course they're not showing the driveway hmmmmm...
View attachment 630381
Interestingly, Cilla's HAMmock Of Love is not there. Did someone break it? 🤔😒🧐🤣😁
View attachment 630385
I don't know, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think my if my dad was alive he would be taking shots of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you ASSa's sweet girl he literally took a video of her butt. But at least this time it doesn't appear she's wearing a diaper.
View attachment 630394
Golden Boy broke his little GoPro. Oh well it's just material things and money. Tee-hee.

THE PROGRESSION OF THE NOSE RUB:
1. Start simply with a little bit of your hand!
View attachment 630396
2. Commit with the whole ham hock
View attachment 630398
3. You already committed keep going....
You got this!! Oh my God I can't believe it!!!
View attachment 630402
4. And now make an epic finish by rubbing it in your hair! You too can do this with this simple tutorial.
View attachment 630409
**Shout out to my girl Meowster, love you girl.
**Look at asshat with the same expression throughout the whole nose rub transaction. Hysterical.
I think I deserve a drink now, hopefully Larry's not working tonight, I touched the jar in the corner.....
And he's still pissed.....
Before I go:
View attachment 630410
Was this Wayne or Sherry or both.
Holy tit, Isaiah chews his nails down to his knuckles. He's said he suffers from anxiety and this is a good example. I can imagine life in the Mold Manor would be pretty anxiety inducing. That and being a third caretaker for his sister his entire life.
1624450295195.png

You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like bleeping tit.
And why the duck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.
They are running out of time and have booths that are not finished. This was a desperate attempt to just fill the space. A poor one at that.

For those who didn't watch the video:
View attachment 630365
This really didn't look like a sensory room, it looked more like a cheap drapery warehouse.
View attachment 630368View attachment 630370
View attachment 630373
Piggyopotamus did so much work, if she didn't put her hamhock down on that ladder surely ASSa will tumble over. She also handed him pieces of fabric. And she just walked in and out of the shot 30 million times. I'm convinced that she's with him 24/7 because she doesn't trust him alone. Other than that she's totally not useful for anything.
View attachment 630379
When they got back from their trip of picking up fabrics for "the sensory room", they bring attention to these flowers that are on the driveway, of course they're not showing the driveway hmmmmm...
View attachment 630381
Interestingly, Cilla's HAMmock Of Love is not there. Did someone break it? 🤔😒🧐🤣😁
View attachment 630385
I don't know, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think my if my dad was alive he would be taking shots of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you ASSa's sweet girl he literally took a video of her butt. But at least this time it doesn't appear she's wearing a diaper.
View attachment 630394
Golden Boy broke his little GoPro. Oh well it's just material things and money. Tee-hee.

THE PROGRESSION OF THE NOSE RUB:
1. Start simply with a little bit of your hand!
View attachment 630396
2. Commit with the whole ham hock
View attachment 630398
3. You already committed keep going....
You got this!! Oh my God I can't believe it!!!
View attachment 630402
4. And now make an epic finish by rubbing it in your hair! You too can do this with this simple tutorial.
View attachment 630409
**Shout out to my girl Meowster, love you girl.
**Look at asshat with the same expression throughout the whole nose rub transaction. Hysterical.
I think I deserve a drink now, hopefully Larry's not working tonight, I touched the jar in the corner.....
And he's still pissed.....
Before I go:
View attachment 630410
Was this Wayne or Sherry or both.
What in the hell is happening here???
1624450423286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And don’t forget they’re going to staple rope. Like rope from the hardware store. Between each panel of mismatch fabric. And God knows what they’re going to put on the floor. I don’t understand why I need a sensory room to take pictures in. They don’t want people touching that fabric or it will be destroyed very quickly and that’s a lot of money wasted. And you’re just supposed to stand there in front of the ugly material For a selfie? But it’s “SO Abbie”. What does that even mean?

Maybe they can schedule the sex toy MLM gathering at the same time as the church youth group gathering...ridiculous

Holy tit, Isaiah chews his nails down to his knuckles. He's said he suffers from anxiety and this is a good example. I can imagine life in the Mold Manor would be pretty anxiety inducing. That and being a third caretaker for his sister his entire life. View attachment 630835

They are running out of time and have booths that are not finished. This was a desperate attempt to just fill the space. A poor one at that.

What in the hell is happening here??? View attachment 630836
She doesn't seem to have knees or elbows. This fucker has toadstools for arms. Was this Pig made in a lab?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church. View attachment 629708

This is 100% worth a watch if you want a laugh
There is something about the phrase “Beaten about the face” that sends me into fits of laughter. 😹
I thought Pig said she also crapped a candle all by herself
😹Probably not too far off base...

Holy tit, Isaiah chews his nails down to his knuckles. He's said he suffers from anxiety and this is a good example. I can imagine life in the Mold Manor would be pretty anxiety inducing. That and being a third caretaker for his sister his entire life. View attachment 630835

Her blubber is finding all kinds of new places to settle in for a lifetime. Tips hat to those breaded mozzerella sticks. 🤠 She is such a failure.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT...HOOF TO MOUTH...HOOF TO MOUTH...EAT..EAT...EAT..
B5AD334C-A035-4421-A1C1-ED64C2859701.jpeg

Have a great day, y’all.❤

Whoopsie! Forgot this little gem.
ps...I ❤ Dan R. 😜
357BBBE1-A82A-4FF4-8137-1039CE17CAD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow! I didnt know. Mthanks. Also just saw this article published recently.
Speaking for my family here, my ID son knows he’s different and he understands words and word meanings. He doesn’t really care what we “name” his disability, as long as we don’t use the word “disability”. Obviously, the r word is off the table.

I had a seizure Monday night and another yesterday morning. My first ever. It screwed with his head. He was afraid, honestly that if I didn’t snap out of it he could never talk to me again. I’m surprised he put together those two things. I think, even with talking and play therapy he’s not over the death of my ex last year and is afraid something awful will happen to my husband or me.

I know it’s off topic, he really finds true happiness in his garden. I’m trying to keep that going. Thank goodness we own our little garden center. He works two or three days a week and we have hired another kid from his school. They love it. I wish Abbie had the opportunity to find something she loves. I know of other companies hire other kids from his school that let me to shred paper instead of using a machine. Hmm, Abbie likes that. I’d be trying to find something along those lines for her to do.

• Heart
I forgot to put this in last night:
20210623_092356.jpg

Isaiah got Abbie and Summer a gift of a shirt, the dad got some coffee, although his friend got his own dad some rum or could have been whiskey who knows, ASSa said his friend could have bought him the whiskey. I guess he wasn't impressed with the coffee.......
Anywho... Mommy dearest got this, ASSa I'm sure your wife has no clue what this is. Let me just tell you it's something that you just put your mixing spoons, and everything else that you're using when you're cooking a meal. I'm sure your life partner has no idea what it's for considering she doesn't know how to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She's like Flubber... with zero interesting properties.

View attachment 630931
Isaiah got Abbie and Summer a gift of a shirt, the dad got some coffee, although his friend got his own dad some rum or could have been whiskey who knows, ASSa said his friend could have bought him the whiskey. I guess he wasn't impressed with the coffee.......
Anywho... Mommy dearest got this, ASSa I'm sure your wife has no clue what this is. Let me just tell you it's something that you just put your mixing spoons, and everything else that you're using when you're cooking a meal. I'm sure your life partner has no idea what it's for considering she doesn't know how to cook.
She probably thinking Isaiah should have brought her whiskey too.

Between Ass narcissism and Ps emotional manipulation poor Isaiah will not live these gifts down for a month

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 630931
It doesn't fit her kitchen's esthetic either. That won't be displayed. But he couldn't find a tshirt that would fit her, so he had to get something...

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.