Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, who in their right mind opens a brand new business and even THINKS about going on a vacation for at least a year never mind days after opening when they are already blaming employees for tossing signs in maggoty bins and having permit issues? I'm pretty sure that Abbie has better business sense than her nimrod parents.
You would think they would at least wait a month after opening to make sure everything was going good. I hope things go to complete tit after opening. And they have to cut vacation short or close it down. Would be hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We know you’ll never be caught dead eating anything healthy; you didn’t have to tell us. 🙄. Honestly at your size you think this is funny?!
51B588F3-0113-4904-8215-83BA73A5E830.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The first 2 VIP Insta models, booty fetish #BDMS or Barbie / #pink plastic fetish models. 😂 I think the dolls are weird as f.
Additional VIP model confirmations:
“Official Steffig” and “Tara le Bara”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dear Omar, I'm ordering for a prissass. What are your largest size straight jackets? And what is the postage to Jacksonville, Fl.? And to overnight it? This poor dilusional thinks she's cute and she's just an overgrown slug. I know, the color brown would work, yes the color of poop. No, she's not into mothering so if she needs to be institionalized no one will miss her. Does she work?, no only exploits others, even the child her husband takes care of, so right-no discounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
VIP #3 - #luscious pin up. Tara Le Bara - looking at her Insta she did photos at a place called Wall Crawl in Orlando. I imagine they don’t like Selfie as they seem to have lifted a lot of the concepts or designs. Who knows where they originated, but they opened in 2019.

lillib your post reminded me of something I saw today looking at what was the June Boom. P. States in her 3 things you may not know about me, she said she left her full time job being a wharfie witch, I mean corporate manager, to be a full time advocate for Abbie. Telling she did not use the word, Mom. Plus this is prob about time Lipshy Daddy was claiming he earned nothing for child support purposes, so income was imputed by the court, that being minimum wage.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Other than their usual tit what jumped out at me is Assa saying "month long VACATION" more than once. Now you can't take a vacation and write it off as a business expense. You are either traveling and blogging about traveling in an RV or you are vacationing. IRS doesn't let you do both. Hopefully someone will send this little video in to the powers that be.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sure sounded like it's just gonna be a three person, month long "vacation." He mentioned a few times through the vlog about how Abbie will just be hanging out with them, meaning Ass & Priss. I think he said something about seeing Isaiah at some point during the vacation but it was hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.
I cant believe no one has said anything about the RV and truck on his blog. That would piss him off big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You would think they would at least wait a month after opening to make sure everything was going good. I hope things go to complete tit after opening. And they have to cut vacation short or close it down. Would be hilarious
Let’s be honest. If there was some sort of business emergency, what could they do? They don’t know tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, who in their right mind opens a brand new business and even THINKS about going on a vacation for at least a year never mind days after opening when they are already blaming employees for tossing signs in maggoty bins and having permit issues? I'm pretty sure that Abbie has better business sense than her nimrod parents.
Maybe they are setting this all up and cutting their month long RV trip short when things at the business go wrong supposedly. Then he will act like he is the only one that can go home to fix things. I cannot believe they would want to be gone a whole month with the number 1 honkerette. Somethings up for sure.

• Haha
We know you’ll never be caught dead eating anything healthy; you didn’t have to tell us. 🙄. Honestly at your size you think this is funny?!View attachment 625450
Hahah obesity is HILARIOUS!

Are people really going to actually get in their car and drive to this place on purpose. :p

Are people really going to actually get in their car and drive to this place on purpose. :p

Yeah, when it comes to these mental freaks, we're judging all the live long day.
What, Pug?? You mean you don’t want to get your pic in front of Summer’s plastic weeds or in Abbie’s tit pit???

• Haha
Nashville does not need the Maas family. Although, lately a lot of tourists have been partying so much downtown that they leave or get kicked out of bars, lay down or sit down in the road, and the police get called. The drunk people can’t remember where they are staying or how to get there so they spend the night in jail. It could be entertaining if Cilla decides to party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I keep thinking about the dom woman.
It would hysterical of a whole bunch of latex clad women turned out, and SW became "the" spot for them.
You know, a little "buns out" in the Suns Out room. I can see Sherry in a spiked collar for sure LOL.
Princess P and Big Candy Lorraine would be mortified! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@RocketQueen
Not spiked, but still hilarious!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
kitten.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.