Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched about 5 minutes of it. Got bored clicked off. It's sad, Isaiah looks exactly like ASSa. Yuck.
4D67627A-9578-45DD-A504-D6370756471E.jpeg
It was pretty boring except for this comment. They commented a bit further down too but didn’t catch it in time. Everyone was so busy trying to get their attention that only one person picked up on it and said they were rude. Not even any drama from the fans. Amanda lee was there of course too.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Priscilla made sure to mention super chat is off. Assa says he tries to turn it off so it doesn't take away from the genuineness of the vlog. Basically he thinks it will make him look bad at this point. People are still paying to become a member during the live.

Isaiah said he got a lot of hate for the stars thing. He then goes on to use the tip jar thing as an excuse.

Isaiah says he didn't really edit while traveling because he didn't have time and didn't want his friend waiting on him while editing. Assa asked him if it was stressful not editing the vlogs while he was traveling because that is his income. -

They said they are going to take a month long vacation, Assa puts emphasis on "We need to." :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Priscilla made sure to mention super chat is off. Assa says he tries to turn it off so it doesn't take away from the genuineness of the vlog. Basically he thinks it will make him look bad at this point. People are still paying to become a member during the live.

Isaiah said he got a lot of hate for the stars thing. He then goes on to use the tip jar thing as an excuse.

Isaiah says he didn't really edit while traveling because he didn't have time and didn't want his friend waiting on him while editing. Assa asked him if it was stressful not editing the vlogs while he was traveling because that is his income. -

They said they are going to take a month long vacation, Assa puts emphasis on "We need to." :rolleyes:
they are apparently up to 18 hour days now. If they really are working that long hours then they have no time for sitting in pools drinking dunkin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Waiting for the vlog too..,”we’re so excited”. Trying to divert my mind off worrying if I have broken ribs from my tripping incident yesterday.

Live chat! On YouTube!
Ouch! I broke two a few months ago. My doctor said the biggest danger is puncturing a lung. I was told to be extremely careful and if at any time I had trouble breathing to go immediately to ER. Pain meds as needed. She said they don't wrap them anymore but I could "loosely" wrap them if it helped but once again not to wrap them really tight because of the lung issue. I'm not a doctor so I'm just sharing what mine had me do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chickenshits deleted all the live stream chat :ROFLMAO:
Tried watching...decided I'm already nauseous and didn't wMt to make it worse

• Haha
  • Heart
they are apparently up to 18 hour days now. If they really are working that long hours then they have no time for sitting in pools drinking dunkin
Does he not know how many hours there are in a day? I doubt they are even awake and/or sober 18 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 626825It was pretty boring except for this comment. They commented a bit further down too but didn’t catch it in time. Everyone was so busy trying to get their attention that only one person picked up on it and said they were rude. Not even any drama from the fans. Amanda lee was there of course too.
I just finished watching that snorathon. One woman named Jennie kept asking if Isaiah was still dating Paige and another poster told her to settle down and then another poster named Kathy kept asking why nobody responds to her on the live vlogs. What a tit show. I am so annoyed at how they are lolling about in the pool, Asshat is talking about whiskey and pen and knife collecting as Golden Boy is justifying his begging and people are signing up as new members or asking how to become a new member! Don't people see how sleazy and scammy this family is and by signing up, they are funding it while they are sitting in an apartment with a fan and the Maassholes have "all the things" courtesy of idiots who join the scam?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When Isaiah was talking about his trip, Assa couldn't seem any less interested.

I'm pretty sure YouNow was paying him and he disses them. Says the content on there was provocative. Meanwhile they use TikTok and have a dominatrix coming to Selfiewrld LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Kudos to those of you who watched the whole thing.
There was just too much smugness and general asshating bullshit going on, for me. lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Big Wayne works for LL, too. The onion goggles and skincare products are making him soft.
Does Wayne really work for LL? There was a vlog a while back and I think it was at Wayne's place and there were shelves filled with LL merch in a dining/living room. I wasn't sure if they were holding it for The Beast, if it was samples from The Beast or what! I tried finding it and got annoyed and gave up looking 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve wondered in the past if Abbie has Prader Willi Syndrome. Sufferers tend to want to eat continually and never feel full. They can also have autism or intellectual difficulties, behavioural issues, etc.
YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. KATIE PRICE FROM UK SON HARVEY HAS IT. HE ALSO HAS AUTISM. THE ONLY ISSUE THAT ABBIE DOESN'T HAVE YET IS THE OBESITY COMPONENT. BUT IT CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. KATIE PRICE FROM UK SON HARVEY HAS IT. HE ALSO HAS AUTISM. THE ONLY ISSUE THAT ABBIE DOESN'T HAVE YET IS THE OBESITY COMPONENT. BUT IT CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST.
I wondered too, because of Harvey, but I think with Abbie it is her parents lifestyle of eat a lot and eat often. I don't think it is Prader Willi for Abbie, I think it is learned behavior, boredom and maybe a stim.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wondered too, because of Harvey, but I think with Abbie it is her parents lifestyle of eat a lot and eat often. I don't think it is Prader Willi for Abbie, I think it is learned behavior, boredom and maybe a stim.
I was thinking Angelman Syndrome. She seems happy all the time and laughs at nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could only take a few minutes of those 2 idiots on Live. It look like and sounded like there was something other than Dunkin in Assholes cup. Asshole Jr is a carbon copy of Asshole Sr, boy did they mold him to a tee or what?! He even sounds like Asshole Sr. I did hear the part where they were talking something about dog poop and how Miss Piggy would never pick it up Asshole says yeah she’s a Princess 🤮 WTF? I hope she steps in a big pile of it! They always have to act like they are being so sly throwing in about Vlogging being Asshole Jrs income and the stars people can send for money. But what they really doing is begging for money, they are so gross. This family is just white trash. The Leghumpers always have me shaking my head, I just don’t understand how they can’t tell what these people are about.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For sure. I was inpatient for 3 years in ED treatment, most of one year in the actual hospital. There is no "making someone better." It is something you have to choose everyday. You can't force recovery on a person.

Why those kinds of treatments and therapies would do zero in Abbie's case. At best her being food driven is learned behavior from her mother, at worse it is an actual medical/health issue. It isn't a distorted relation with food.

Oh, and thanks for well wishes everyone. Everyone in this house has it. 0/10 don't recommend.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you all a speedy and no after symptoms get well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is the thing... they see Abby as a possession. The even do it to Isaiah (remember him graduating was THEIR accomplishment, not his.) But with Abigail it is way worse because she will never be allowed her own anonymity. So she will never be an individual or be see as a person. She is their possession. Why they has zero hesitation about using her for money and attention. They have literally said as much numerous times.

"It's for Abbie" or "her future" are just excuses for them to do whatever they want. Might as well say "the devil made me do it." All just words deflecting the truth and placing the driving force behind their action on someone/something else.

Though there us the random times they own their selfishness and egocentricity because "they deserve it."

I don't think it would be clinically seen as an eating disorder. And as far as my experience the compulsive eating is seen a lot in autism. Or even a refusal to eat. Because the causes of this is much different than in EDs. Plus treatment for EDs would do zero to help. The food issues in autism would be seen as a medical or behavioral thing, not a mental/emotional condition.

Eta... speaking from first hand knowledge and experience. Not a doctor lol

I almost wish we had the problem of compulsive eating with my son. We have the opposite. He is so rigid with eating. His list of foods is growing smaller by the year. We are lucky if we get a toddler sized portion of any meal into him. He also tends to pocket food in his cheeks and just keep chewing and chewing until he finally spits it all out. It is beyond frustrating. He will devour things like muffins and chips though. At the moment, I am just focusing on making meal times less stressful, and he eats what he eats. I give him a multivitamin, and a tasteless protein powder I can mix up in applesauce. We've been to the nutritionist a few months ago for any type of help, but they can't really suggest anything we aren't doing. He won't drink any of the meal replacement shakes because they are all flavored. He won't eat any food offered in a clinic setting because, well, it's "different". Dinner time can take over an hour, and I am cutting everything into miniscule pieces, and trying not to lose my damn mind. I would freaking LOVE it if he ate as much of a variety as Abbie. My hubby says that maybe he is tired of the same foods all the time, but on the other hand, he won't eat any different foods we make for him. I am seriously at a loss here.

P.S. If anyone here is a feeding therapist or nutritionist, I'll take any help I can get at this point. At the moment, I am just going to keep on swimmin' with what we've been doing and hope things turn around soon. No doc seems concerned about his weight, and the entire 6 weeks we saw the nutritionist he never lost any weight, so?? Then I remember my oldest son was a rail at 17 too, and he has now plumped up a little at 22. Are there other 17yr olds who seem to exist on air??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ouch! I broke two a few months ago. My doctor said the biggest danger is puncturing a lung. I was told to be extremely careful and if at any time I had trouble breathing to go immediately to ER. Pain meds as needed. She said they don't wrap them anymore but I could "loosely" wrap them if it helped but once again not to wrap them really tight because of the lung issue. I'm not a doctor so I'm just sharing what mine had me do.
Thank you! The pain is sporadic. When I coughed and get up, it hurts. I just hate paying for X-rays. I can be a big cheap-ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.