Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my GOD! Assa is SUCH an asshole! Can’t believe he’s complaining about driving his son to work, he’s like “get an Uber you can pay for it now, that’s what a job is for” -___-‘ and “no one drives meeee to work “ well yeah because you are a middle aged entitled fat man. It really hurts me to see parents be assholes to their children, maybe I’m just lucky. I’m the baby in my family, the golden child that both parents favour so I was fairly spoilt both ASSa and Pigs are terrible parents, it also annoys me how much pigcilla worries about Isaiah, he is technically an adult, that look of sheer horror and dread that forms across her face when she hears Isaiah is camping or driving a lot is irritating. If it were up to her he’d never leave her side …. RUN ISAIAH RUUUUNN !!!

Reactions: 23
Oh my goodness me. That ‘sensory room’! Seriously. What in the shitting hell is that mess?! At least if you’re going to buy a random assortment of materials then you could at least make them colour coordinated. It’s not like people are looking at what the booths look like in a photo at all

what makes me sad though is they are quite happy to spend hundreds on buying material that Abbie is clearly really enjoying stimming with and then hang it in a tacky selfishwrld, but they aren’t willing to actually spend a single dollar on buying even one small piece of material for her to stim with.

Reactions: 32
Did they seriously do that to that room! That looks ridiculous . They could have at least did a rainbow all the way around the room. That would have looked cool. And supported the LBGTQIA+ Community

Reactions: 17
You're not the only one! Asswipe is beyond clueless for someone who prides himself on being so knowledgeable about autism and who knows all of Abbie's habits/behaviors/needs/wants extremely well.
GIVE HER SOME DAMN STIM TOYS!! It's beyond sad that she has to stim with garbage, and you deserve having her rip up your business stuff. Karma, Asshat!

Reactions: 22
Oh but remember, they always put Abbie's happiness first!
I don't know why these two even bother asking Abbie what she wants as they just go ahead and do what THEY want to do, regardless.

Reactions: 23
Oh but remember, they always put Abbie's happiness first!
I don't know why these two even bother asking Abbie what she wants as they just go ahead and do what THEY want to do, regardless.
i don’t understand why they can’t take some lunch with them. They’re only going in a shop, it’s not a special day out. If they’re so busy then making lunch is quicker than sitting in a restaurant. Or if they really want lunch out surely you’d just buy a sandwich and some crisps or something? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 25
Ha Ha...now they are having a VIP pass giveaway...maybe they will have to start paying people to take them??

Reactions: 26
You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like fucking shit.
And why the fuck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.

Reactions: 35
And don’t forget they’re going to staple rope. Like rope from the hardware store. Between each panel of mismatch fabric. And God knows what they’re going to put on the floor. I don’t understand why I need a sensory room to take pictures in. They don’t want people touching that fabric or it will be destroyed very quickly and that’s a lot of money wasted. And you’re just supposed to stand there in front of the ugly material For a selfie? But it’s “SO Abbie”. What does that even mean?

some funny Insta reactions on some radio station on their Insta page. Plus N.C. Pitching to MLMs.
Maybe they can schedule the sex toy MLM gathering at the same time as the church youth group gathering...ridiculous

Holy shit, Isaiah chews his nails down to his knuckles. He's said he suffers from anxiety and this is a good example. I can imagine life in the Mold Manor would be pretty anxiety inducing. That and being a third caretaker for his sister his entire life.

They are running out of time and have booths that are not finished. This was a desperate attempt to just fill the space. A poor one at that.

What in the hell is happening here???

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She doesn't seem to have knees or elbows. This fucker has toadstools for arms. Was this Pig made in a lab?!

Last edited:
There is something about the phrase “Beaten about the face” that sends me into fits of laughter.
I thought Pig said she also crapped a candle all by herself
Probably not too far off base...
Her blubber is finding all kinds of new places to settle in for a lifetime. Tips hat to those breaded mozzerella sticks. She is such a failure.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT...HOOF TO MOUTH...HOOF TO MOUTH...EAT..EAT...EAT..

Have a great day, y’all.

Whoopsie! Forgot this little gem.
ps...I Dan R.

Reactions: 22
Speaking for my family here, my ID son knows he’s different and he understands words and word meanings. He doesn’t really care what we “name” his disability, as long as we don’t use the word “disability”. Obviously, the r word is off the table.

I had a seizure Monday night and another yesterday morning. My first ever. It screwed with his head. He was afraid, honestly that if I didn’t snap out of it he could never talk to me again. I’m surprised he put together those two things. I think, even with talking and play therapy he’s not over the death of my ex last year and is afraid something awful will happen to my husband or me.

I know it’s off topic, he really finds true happiness in his garden. I’m trying to keep that going. Thank goodness we own our little garden center. He works two or three days a week and we have hired another kid from his school. They love it. I wish Abbie had the opportunity to find something she loves. I know of other companies hire other kids from his school that let me to shred paper instead of using a machine. Hmm, Abbie likes that. I’d be trying to find something along those lines for her to do.

I forgot to put this in last night:

Isaiah got Abbie and Summer a gift of a shirt, the dad got some coffee, although his friend got his own dad some rum or could have been whiskey who knows, ASSa said his friend could have bought him the whiskey. I guess he wasn't impressed with the coffee.......
Anywho... Mommy dearest got this, ASSa I'm sure your wife has no clue what this is. Let me just tell you it's something that you just put your mixing spoons, and everything else that you're using when you're cooking a meal. I'm sure your life partner has no idea what it's for considering she doesn't know how to cook.

Reactions: 21
She's like Flubber... with zero interesting properties.

She probably thinking Isaiah should have brought her whiskey too.

Between Ass narcissism and Ps emotional manipulation poor Isaiah will not live these gifts down for a month

Reactions: 20
It doesn't fit her kitchen's esthetic either. That won't be displayed. But he couldn't find a tshirt that would fit her, so he had to get something...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.