Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your room ideas are fantastic. I wonder if the Maassholes will give you a cut if they use any of your ideas?

Don’t be so sure on the diaper. I have to wear depends because I have Crohn’s disease and my fistulas leak. You can’t tell I am wearing them. Lucky for me they come in purple blue and black so I can feel a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It’s a toss up.

Reactions: 8
Yep, he got that idea from the employee cutting the fabric. That's who, if anyone, will ask what you are making. And he is too full of himself to care about what other people are making. What a dildo.
If I saw someone with an overflowing cart in a craft store, I’d probably ask about it, then again, I love to craft and I’m always looking for new ideas….NOT ideas for a cartload of material, but much smaller crafts. On the other hand, if I saw it was THEM, I’d get my crafty little behind out the door pronto!

Reactions: 15
All I want to know is if Sicko Sybil plans on crashing VIP night hoping to get a glimpse of that cute lil' scamp Abbie.
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!

Reactions: 14
Holy mother of god this is AMAZING!! You have captured the essence of the beast! I want that on a t-shirt! Or a big yard sign! Or a banner for an airplane! Coffee cups and travel mugs! I cant stop laughing!
I’m so glad you like it!!
I recycled her “we’re a surfing family” face!!
She does look a bit like a crazed beast!!

Reactions: 17
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!
Gods I hope not. We don't need that type of crazy in Oklahoma

Reactions: 11
I'm trying to figure out who Sybil is and was she the one Josh showed pm his channel? she has that gap between her two front teeth.

Reactions: 17
I may be dense, but I don't get the reasoning behind having to change into a bathing suit to go into the ball pit?!
Because its meant to be a pool and the blue balls are the water....really top notch stuff thats defs worth the entry fee

Reactions: 18
I was going to say the same thing about her biological parents. I just can't picture Candy with the biological father...ever!
Most likely they did a “A&P style romance… hit it and quit it.. except P and her mother like to cling

Reactions: 13
You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the fuck did they just randomly staple the shit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow or ombre.
It looks like shit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:

What is she doing with her hooves?

Deep in thought...which fugly fabric next

And here is her signature look.

The "makes me want to smack the stupid off her face cause she's giving women a bad name" look!

Reactions: 23
I think he's already well trained to only be a moocher, it's so easy.

Reactions: 16
I think he is becoming more like his father , he has seen the easy way to make money and he is going for it.

Reactions: 18
This one cracked me up!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.