Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they couldn’t even organise a piss up in a brewery. Absolute cockwombling idiots.

I’m on a mission to bring back to word ‘wazzock’ Asa is a wazzock.

Reactions: 25
Haha tips? No one is going to pay an hourly fee and then tip some rando who is standing around. They aren't servicing anyone to even warrant tips... guess they are trying to say "hey your pay is shit but TIPS FOR DAYS"
35 hours a week. Isn't that considered part-time so they won't be required to provide benefits except to cover worker's comp. Cheap a$$holes!

Reactions: 25
We all learn alot more in this group about autism, etc. than we do from any shitty posts that Asswipe posts. Fathering Assholism is what his vlogs should be called.

Reactions: 33
Don’t know how his father tolerates him. mine would have kicked my ass from here to Timbuktu

Reactions: 22
I just can't get over how much money they wasted on that stupid business. After all the freaks show up to gawk at Abbie that business will bottom out ....just like Boss Lady on her ski trip

Reactions: 17
I noticed a lot of times when she does this, she just pokes at them and they respond...maybe if they reinforced using her communication device to show them and have her point to what she wants...drink vs. food...it would help determine whether she is hungry or thirsty and would also be reinforcing use of the device with her. Also, instead of fruity/sugary juice or other...have her get a glass and have her get water to drink ...something she could do on her own if taught.

Reactions: 18
They're calling us back to the office after Labor Day and I know I won't be able to read your comments until I get home because I LMAO every time you post. I don't know where it comes from but you are the gift that keeps on giving Dolphin nubbies brilliant!!!

I think this one is my favorite. They could make a selfee room with all the fat pictures of her all over the walls and call it "failed weight loss surgery" with a huge scale on the floor, lol.

This makes me happy. Thank YOU!
I think this one is my favorite. They could make a selfee room with all the fat pictures of her all over the walls and call it "failed weight loss surgery" with a huge scale on the floor, lol.

FIXED IT!

Reactions: 27
Just looking at Wayne, and Candy herself, tells the story of what their diet and eating habits are like.

Seems like Father' Day might be bittersweet for Asa....
A son he hasn't really had a close father/son relationship with, a neutotypical daughter he has chosen to ignore the existence of, and a daughter that he takes care of that can't fully communicate ot interact with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Feel better MaidenX...well wishes for your family as well.

Reactions: 11
Oh the possibilities... with the photoshop talent on here the possibilities are endless....I'll have to expand

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe they had an impromptu father.son live yesterday. Who was moderating? Asswipe really is horrible. Cannot believe he thinks he needs to compete with his kid, or crticisizes him about his fitness levels. He certainly wouldn’t do it to his wife. Why is it ok with your kid? He does see them as possessions. I’d never intentionally embarrass my children in public (or privately!).
Who knew life insurance would give you an Apple Watch to encourage fitness levels. I guess they both have thone features turned off.

Thanks! Trying to decide if I should leave a message for my doctor. I fell right on my chest on a marble floor. So embarrassing! Lol!
I do hope you feel better!
I'd get checked out to be sure Noir Fan. Eapecially if you have pain trying to breath. Feel better.

Reactions: 12
Don’t ask me why but I watched the last Butch Homemaker - talk about watching paint dry. In one she sulks around the house pointing out things they are doing to improve curb appeal and the grand finale - she pressure washes!

That whole family dynamic is so toxic.

Reactions: 16
On yesterday's live, Isaiah and Asa were talking about something that led to Isaiah saying Asa should get the free Apple watch his health insurance supplies him. Asa told Isaiah he couldn't;t because part of the deal would be him monitoring exercise and health, and I'm sure his health insurance gets the readouts. Isaiah wanted Asa to get it anyway and let Isaiah use it so he will be the one to log fitness hours. Asa said, That would be stealing, and I don't steal. I almost shit my damn pants.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.