Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Take no prisoners

Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk shit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild fucking animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!
Hey Ass and Pitycilla, you just got served motherfuckas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people
And, just shows where Abbie really is. They are always saying "Abbie knows who her people are." She might. But she clearly doesnt know who isnt her people either. Its sad that at this age she doesnt even notice or care who she is grabbing.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

You don’t play around with someone like that when you are their caretaker.

6:52. She is so damn childish.

That outfit and hairstyle make her look like a 15 year old toddler, which she is of course, but okay, with the way she behaves and flails around does she really need more attention drawn to that fact. And stop with all the tickling and wrestling all the time. it's bad enough that they don't teach her ANYTHING, but constantly interacting with her in ways that keep her hyper and encourage aggressive behavior is just sad.

I guess I am the one that needs to wake the hell up. These Maass people don't listen to anyone. They only read here for vlog content ideas. Biggest eye opener was when they visited Asa's mom and step dad (who is a Physician apparently)and Asa confessed that his step dad is the one who suggested they get Abbie tested for Autism, and what.....Asa and Priscilla were, according to him, upset and offended by such an observation. This being said without an apology or appreciate in retrospect to where they are now. His step dad is not only a doctor but also the father, along with Asa's mom of a special needs child!! And they still have no cares, they don't even listen to Brandi or Abbie's school.

You guys are right, they're just garbage . Poor Abbie, Isaiah and their sister. Baby mama, get 'em and make them buy your daughter a car like Isaiah's and 16 years worth of birthdays, holidays, electric scooters, golf carts, cruises and ALL THE THINGS!

Playing devils advocate...so the quarantine wasn’t in full affect when they went to Cabo,BUT,word was already out about limiting travel,etc. When they did get back from Cabo,things had changed dramatically. A state of emergency had already gone into affect. They chose to ignore it and travel on to Georgia. They visited a number of restaurants,tourist attractions even as their state closed schools,and Ga. was doing much more.
The real answer is as we know- they just don’t give a chit. It’s about them and them only. They needed fodder for their vlogs.
True, and as you said, so many other measures were being taken that it should have been clear even before playlist that traveling wasn't a good idea. What is wrong with them?

Last edited:
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
The pigtails wouldn't look so bad if they didn't put a hair tie at the top first, that's what's making them look so goofy, and the fact they are placing them to close to the sides of her head lol. The kid does need a hair cut though, and I noticed her hair is getting very very thin and stringy and it could be a health thing, but the more likely reason from what I've observed, is that it's because they are pulling her hair back ALL THE TIME. And this kid doesn't even have it down at night, which isn't good. This is why she has so many short pieces of hair now, it's breaking off from being up all the time. Also, pulling her hair up while its wet is not helping the breakage either. They either need to cut it off into some cute style or let that damn scalp breath! Or else her hair is just going to continue to get worse.

Those tight bands they use could be giving her headaches as well as breaking her hair off. C'mon make up mama, you should know this.

I had to look up Urban Dictionary for Milkshake, had no idea. "Basically, the "milkshake" stands for the woman's sex appeal. When she says, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard," it means she attracts all the guys in the area just by appearing there."

Seriously Priscilla....Just stop it, you are not only embarrassing yourself but your almost adult son. STOP.

I agree. Let her use pullups when they go somewhere, but at home regular undies. They are so lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone remember a few months ago when Asa said he was sad because some type of kids monthly activity box wanted to sponser them, but the toddler box was too advanced for Abbie? But now, shes dressing herself after checking the weather, and doing science in the park. Progress indeed!

• Haha

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!

• Sick
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
According to A&P, a tantrum is Abbie "communicating" what she wants by crying, yelling, jumping and thrashing. A melt-down is all of the above but includes aggression as well. However, Brandy has told them and the vlog in general several times that I have seen, that she does not differentiate between a meltdown or tantrum....that they are BOTH unacceptable forms of communication and behavior and shouldnt be reinforced...but Asa "knows" his Sweet Girl, and tantrums are "excellent" because she is "communicating" and just needs to express herself better.
A&P are so full of shit. If Abbie's tantrums and meltdowns are forms of communication then she has parents who can't hear her what she's saying.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
True. But a broken clock is also correct twice a day.😉

**EDIT**... I will give them one thing, in today's vlog where they stopped by a restaurant, they opted to eat in the car because Abbie was kind of upset & wound up. So, they are capable of doing the right thing.. sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenGeorge

I remember there was a Vlog where I believe it was P's mom started baby talking to Abbie and P rightfully told her not to do that. But now Summer is constantly talking to her in a baby voice and they're cool with it?
Off the subject but had to post this gem. P and A go to Abbie's school and while teacher is telling them about Abbie's gains at school P is sneaking glances at her cell phone while the teacher is talking

• Angry
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
For the most part everyone on here advocates for Abbie to have bodily autonomy when it comes to the tickling,wrestling,bop booping of the Nose,etc.
And in the same vein,it extends across the board to all who come into contact w her. It is NOT Abbies world and we just happen to be in it. She has no right to touch,grab,any person just because she has autism.

The Moobman May think that everyone should just chill and accept that,but it’s not how this works.

As her parent,he is responsible for keeping her away from others. He is responsible if she does do something,and IS responsible for making an apology.

What he is actually doing IMO is hurting the autism community by pushing this kind of thinking/behavior. It makes it look like all parents/caregivers are rude,have no boundaries,and rules are not for them.

No one expects that a child such as Abbie should be kept at home,isolated,etc.

No matter your name is Maas,social protocols,rules,etc are also for you/yours.
Also.. Asssa was prepared to film the encounter Abbie was having with this woman... he was going to film it instead of apologizing to her and pulling Abbie away from her. In his mind the woman should have just accepted being grabbed and happily "danced" with Abbie... he lives in such a bubble and only sees things from his own perspective.

I would have expected him to immediately grab her and apologize to the woman.... not try to film it!

ICAAC

Doing the moneymaker dirty even in cartoon art

Also, WHY did they do Abbie dirty even in this?? I at first was like 'Where's the moneymaker? Wait...That can't be Abbie, that looks like a professional 23 year old woman who just got a degree in business.' Then I saw the lack of shoes, the DEFORMED feet??? with those weird toes as they dangle over the golf cart. They had someone draw this shadow on Abbie's back and it looks like she has sweat on her back or she rolled around in something before getting in the cart.

THIS IS CARTOON ART! I couldn't get my image to load so I took it elsewhere ASSa looks like Trump, 🐷 looks like Paula Dean with a cross between a 70 year old man with a receding hairline and Isiah....well he has a football, that's about it lol

Abbie looks DIRTY and gross in cartoon art for their channel. Wouldn't you want the moneymaker drawn in the back to be the focus point or maybe lie and draw P's big head a few inches smaller to put Abbie in the center?

Also, at Vidcon......

ASSa: Abbie, you're a content creator!!

Bitch, she's no content creator and I'd like to see you give her a camera and let her film. It would be a 5 second vlog with her smashing the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bitter Coffee

Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

Also what is that pout about 😂
4FFDD959-B30E-451C-9F93-DA63E15CFA19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
Funny that she is going on about this awesome has sanitizer and she is currently sick... which means everyone else is or will be (much as she is rubbing her nose) I would seriously doubt the quality and effectiveness of that crap. And they have no morals what so ever. Bet this nonexistence other child is damn glad to not have them in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I don't even know what to say about tonight vlog...its a big cluster (f) mess! Summer....ugh...I try so hard to like her...she threw me over the edge tonight...a face mask? Really! And not even one that P sells..shame on you! The giggles...ugh. they really failed A for content while they were on vacation. Sounds like P got sick while on vacation...probably the plane ride there. She got a sinus issue on the flight home. Call the wambulance! #shouldhaveknownbetter
A sinus infection or the beginnings of corona virus?

So much eating and sugar in todays blog.... they are all going to be obese like P & A.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Was lurking on their vlog site. It’s like a proverbial zoo at feeding time! P just keeps giving them meat and they can’t wait to devour it. And lawdy,let anyone post a non adoration comment and they attack like the wild things they are!( Her/fans).
So,now it’s a half pump w the sanitizer? Last week,it was about a pea sized amount. Thing is,not even close to being an effective amount.
Most of the crazed groupies have no clue about anything and when they do speak,they are so ignorant.

And have said it time and again. If they are calling the site “Fathering Autism” is that all they see of Abbie? He hates labels,yet his own vlog discounts her as a person by referring to her as just her handicap. He could have called it Abbies Journey/ dealing w autism,or even our journey w Abbie who is autistic. Yeah,may be petty/trivial,but is how I see it.

They have failed in helping Abbie to reach more milestones. Each attempt by Brandi to bring Abbie a little along,gets talked over by Moobman. They all claim P works these 80 hour weeks,no issue( doubt it though) so how about Moobman stepping up and taking the reins Instead of just vlogging.

Sorry,the excuse that Abbie needs a break after a long day at school is just that.
What she needs is the follow through of her parents at home. It’s not the job of Summer,Isiah,etc to do those things( of course they can help at times). It is their job!
If Brandi thinks that Abbie needs this or that,do it. It’s what she has gone to school for,has been taught and has been doing for a bit...

I don’t know if Brandi writes reports for supervisors or what,but I do hope she is being straight w them. Letting them know where Abbies progress is and how the Weebles seem not to take recommendations to seriously. Someone needs to step up and say enough is enough.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I have kind of stopped watching since last summer, so maybe I've just missed it. In the videos I've seen they mention that she does it, but I've never seen much about it. Like I've seen it mentioned, but I wouldn't say "plugged." Now I have seen her plug her old cooking channel as well as the new thing, whatever it is ("Cilla's Stuff and Things" or whatever). And I have seen her plugging her makeup on the latest venture (stuff and things or whatever). But to me that's getting really tertiary or third-degree from FA--she's on FA, she mentions her own media on FA, her other media mentions her beauty sales--it's pretty far down the line of relevant and important content to FA.

They're beauty products, not miracles. Moisturizer, makeup...these things can't undo decades of sun damage, stress, and rapid weight loss. She does show how these things work--you put them on your face, and sometimes they improve the appearance of your skin and face. You can't fix wrinkles and sun damage with just some lotions or makeup. I don't think her makeup is above criticism, but she's not the worst looking makeup salesperson I've ever seen by far.

"Gossip" is not synonymous with "over-the-top and hateful vitriol." I am not asking anybody to stop expressing their views, no matter how I perceive them. I'm merely expressing my own views and sharing my own thoughts. Are you suggesting that only highly critical and negative commentary is allowed here? Or perhaps just as I endure hundreds of posts about how ugly and hideous and altogether loathsome she is, you might tolerate an occasional lukewarm positive post?
No.
I'm not suggesting "only highly critical and negative commentary" is allowed here.
But. We obviously do not agree so why in the world would you even be here? Fair question because on their platforms ANY comment that isn't kissing their asses and praising them, get deleted. Then their cult like rabid, evil fans come out for blood.
We do not behave like that here.
I just thought you would be more comfortable in that environment since you feel so positive about these people.
Oh... The "over-the-top and hateful vitriol" which you speak of can be found in THEIR platforms in THEIR comment section.
It is spewed by both them and their demonic fans.
Don't get it twisted.
We are spreading awareness here.
You post your lukewarm bullshit.
It's all good.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Speaking of Summer and school, and Becca too....I wonder when they will start to have a conflict with what they are learning about ABA from professionals, and what Asa says? Becca will be interning at JSA soon and surrounded by real educators and therapists. Will be interesting to say the least.