Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamidoinghere

I remember there was a Vlog where I believe it was P's mom started baby talking to Abbie and P rightfully told her not to do that. But now Summer is constantly talking to her in a baby voice and they're cool with it?

Reactions: 17

Sweetums

VIP Member
Do you know what they didn't feel the need to do though? Let the strands in her face while she was eating get pulled back. Summer was there, she could of fixed that but no they allowed her to sit there and eat her hair along with that sandwich.

Just give her a damn pixie cut or take it to her ears! If none of you know how to do her hair in a basic ponytail or care enough to do so then just cut it into a damn bob to her ears and give her some bang so that shit isn't in her face!

Man, I hate to say this but it would be best for them to send Abbie to a care facility to live at when she turns 18, she should go now. She would thrive so well without them.

I know this is going to sound bad but I hope they have a plan B because she's not 'cute' anymore as opposed to some earlier videos, she's not a young girl and there are tons of parents willing to extort their 7-8 year old kids with Autism. Nobody is going to be watching a 20 year old woman doing this shit with Mommy and Daddy trying to Vlog in a few years. That ball pit from Vid-Con, yes she did seem to enjoy it but do you think they'd be AS accommodating to a 20 year old woman shoving kids out of the way? She'll be stronger then and then when the youtube train dies down, the sweet girl of theirs is gonna be confined to the couch with everyone ignoring her asking 'food' x50
She's gonna cough up a hair ball one of these days.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
The video of the doctor here, this is what parents need to see, this is how you bring in Autism Awareness and this was one of their earlier vlogs before money got too involved. I wished they would go ancient, look at these vlogs and then compare it to what they are doing now and see where they need to scale back and go back to simpler times. Fine, don’t sell the house, etc., but stop with all the trips, shopping, product placement and all that crap!!

With Abbie's low muscle tone, I don't see her ever getting very strong. Not strong enough to hurt anyone.
Oh yes, even with low muscle tone, they can hurt someone really badly. Just because you have overall low tone, doesn’t mean that they don’t have strength. Those are two separate things.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
For the most part everyone on here advocates for Abbie to have bodily autonomy when it comes to the tickling,wrestling,bop booping of the Nose,etc.
And in the same vein,it extends across the board to all who come into contact w her. It is NOT Abbies world and we just happen to be in it. She has no right to touch,grab,any person just because she has autism.

The Moobman May think that everyone should just chill and accept that,but it’s not how this works.

As her parent,he is responsible for keeping her away from others. He is responsible if she does do something,and IS responsible for making an apology.

What he is actually doing IMO is hurting the autism community by pushing this kind of thinking/behavior. It makes it look like all parents/caregivers are rude,have no boundaries,and rules are not for them.

No one expects that a child such as Abbie should be kept at home,isolated,etc.

No matter your name is Maas,social protocols,rules,etc are also for you/yours.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They have spoken about this in a couple vlogs over the years. The main thing isn't really sensory stuff as in how things feel, its sensory stuff in the sense of how she destroys everything. Here is an old vlog of them shopping for her. Be warned Assa says some gross-is stuff about Abbie, (i.e. refering to her chest as "her goods", and refusing that any shirt shows her shoulders).

Her "goods". This is exactly why I get skeeved out when I think of him bathing her. :sick::sick:

• Sick

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Those "tantrums" are just disgusting behavior in my opinion and everytime they show it on a vlog I just get so angry that I have to turn it off. Sure its communication.....its her saying," you WILL do what I want right now or I will make your life a living hell until you do!!" Such a "sweet girl!!" I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster. They will have to put up with that bullshit for the rest of their lives and as long as its miserable for them, I am happy about that.
Totally with you on them being miserable. I just wish Abbie were happier. There's a glimmer every now and then, like in the vlog where A&P were away, where she seems so content and happy. And then it's gone. Maybe it was edited out, but I don't recall her asking constantly for snacks in that one. She was engaged in other activities which got her mind off of food. Sitting on the sofa with nothing to do, little to no physical activity, and she asks for food out of boredom.
Why is it we can see this stuff but they can't?

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
It's one of the things that drives me the most crazy with A&P, mostly Asa. That Abbie should be totally free to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants and everyone around her needs to accommodate/understand. He's talked about how she shouldn't be repressed or restrained because she perceives the world differently and handles things differently. I can agree with that -- to an extent. Everyone, regardless if they are neurotypical or neurodiverse/special needs should be free to be who they are, but not at the expense of putting themselves/and/or/others in danger and also not being majorly disruptive and disturbing to others. Yes, Abbie has many things she cannot help and she perceives the world differently. But, she can still be taught not to do certain things - even if she doesn't totally understand WHY she can't do something. I remember Asa saying that they don't use typical discipline with her because she doesn't respond to it (except sometimes to laugh & think it's funny).. and I get that typical discipline may not work with her for the most part. But it seems they don't really do a whole lot in terms of alternate ways of disciplining her. I think they've mentioned a couple of times making her sweep as a punishment because she hates it. But, that was a while ago.
Asa, yes it would be nice if everyone was just automatically as understanding and accepting of Abbie's behaviors as you think they ought to be. But that is not the reality here. When people react to her yelling, clapping, stomping and head swinging... it's a natural response to look at something that startles you - there's no need to get so defensive about it. Whether you like it or not, Abbie's behaviors need to managed a lot more closely than you're doing now. You're not helping her by letting her get away with so much.

**EDIT**... I will give them one thing, in today's vlog where they stopped by a restaurant, they opted to eat in the car because Abbie was kind of upset & wound up. So, they are capable of doing the right thing.. sometimes.

Last edited:

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
At least they can provide us entertainment while we are all doing our part to stay indoors! Those idiots don’t realize anything about what’s going on. You have all been exposed, Mass family. Y’all went all around to Mexico, Florida then Georgia... and again the disgusting sight of Isaiah and Summer crawling through the aquarium floors is a germ infestation on its own. Like most uneducated people, they are looking at this as just a “precaution.” We are in a damn pandemic whether you like it or not. This virus is real and serious af. Did you guys see how Florida is now targeted to be a hotbed ?? And why the hell are they planning on going on car rides to fool Abbie that they are getting treats? That right there shows how they think. So now I believe that every time she wants to go on a car ride it’s because for treats - like everything else. OMG

Also ... fucking A had the nerve to ask Pig if the charcuterie board she was planning was just for them and not having guests “touch everything with their hands”... umm what? Your daughter had touched and contaminated everything during the holiday party you had. How dumb are they? Oh now it’s a problem cause people may have a virus. You guys went to Atlanta at the peak of this shit and “did all the things.” I bet if they get it they’d blame it on someone else, their fans, airport security etc. mark my words

• Heart

MaxsMom

Had to watch 3 times for it to sink in to me that P was posing in the Grafitti Tunnel for someone to take her picture!! What the h...? I think A asked her, “ What are you looking at?”, and she coyly says ”nothing”. Then Isaiah comments that she wanted her picture taken. And he also says something about having to ask her to move out of the way....? I did not get what she was thinking! She must be so damn full of herself, like the girl in school who has rich parents and thinks that everyone wants to be her friend. I’m talking high school, folks! Her maturity level is NOT of a 40 year old mother of 2! And holding Abbie’s hand in the shrimp tank while counting back from 10, seemed REALLY mean! Heads up-anyone ever try to hold my hand in a tank of shrimp that suck on skin- I’m going to slap you. And then P wouldn’t hold her own hand in there for more than 2 seconds. Can’t stand that person. I would have included screenshots but not sure how.

• Heart
  • Haha

10fingers10toes

Seems like anyone with eyes in their faces and brains in their heads could see that her skin is awful.
Very flawed with so many imperfections that no amount of make up made by any make up company in the world, could hide it all.
On top of that...
She opens that lispy toothless mouth and the lies start falling out!!
#uglyontheoutsideandinside
In my opinion.
Yep, I hope she and Mr. Ego read this together. In the old house she unpacks some of her product packages and starts asking Isaiah about using cream for his acne and it was very obvious that Isaiah was extremely embarrassed, yet Asa chose to leave it in the vlog. Poor kid.

That camera is like an extension of his ego, in my opinion. He uses it to bully people and make them feel awkward, which in turn makes him feel superior. Notice how weird he acts when someone else is behind the camera? Like when he tagged along to Priscilla's girls night with Kaitlyn and she was vlogging (I also think that is just his real personality showing, he is a socially inept, self conscious, insecure little man boy).

That's why he'll try to keep this vlog circus going and milk the Abbie gravy train for as long as he can still hold that camera and stand. He is making the big YT bucks, got the big cars, the big castle, the pets, the "help" and the dumb doting wife that will even let him get away with cheating. Who could ask for more? He is king! Let us rejoice in ASA MAASS KING ..............of the arseholes, scammers, deadbeats, arrogant, narcissistic, cult crazy people 👑👑👑
Take a Bow

• Heart
  • Haha

zazaza

And, just shows where Abbie really is. They are always saying "Abbie knows who her people are." She might. But she clearly doesnt know who isnt her people either. Its sad that at this age she doesnt even notice or care who she is grabbing.
and she also grabbed that woman at the llama farm to sit with her on that one trip too. I think she does recognize her family and the people who around often, but she doesn't have the ability to distinguish that she can't treat other people like them or to process boundaries with strangers.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
This is one of my pet peeves with them and one of the first issues I noticed....they always comment on the comments that arent praising them but wont say a word to the ones that are.
That was one of the first reasons I became disillusioned. If I would put a post up on Facebook and receive praise, compliments and questions, I would either say thank thank you, answer questions, or at least give a like reaction. Everything gets ignored except criticism. It pisses me off.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
And remember you only need a drop the size of a pea.
What a crock of shit.
Or you could, I don't know, wash your hands..... I had an appointment with my allergist (I'm allergic to Florida) today and he reminded me that hand sanitizer is not a substitute for hand washing. Better than nothing, but he wanted me follow up any use of hand sanitizer with washing my hands asap. I have mild asthma and just got over the flu so the odds of me getting a mild case or just carrying the virus with no symptoms are pretty much negative.
But no, Cilla, don't get any ideas. I'm not interested in any $48 per oz soap either. I spent that money on my copays at the doctor and the pharmacy. I really need to work on my priorities, right?

Edited to add, I was typing this before I say GrammaL's post. She is absolutely correct about how to use hand sanitizer. So my remarks are not about what she said, but directed at P acting like her product would protect anyone from getting sick.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I can’t believe summer said “I made Abbie dinner” what?! You made her a lousy sandwich and put carrots and Doritos on a plate. SMDH. Like I said yesterday ... “a bunch of *******”

• Heart
  • Angry

ICAAC

I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster
Thank you for say that! I'm not even sure at times she's aware of who is addressing her. I'm honestly convinced that if Isiah left for college and didn't facetime them for a good 2 months if he came back, she might not even remember him. She very much lives in the moment and it's out of sight and out of mind. She really does not seem to have a fondness for anyone in that house.

Yeah, if he was gone for a week or two then she would but I don't even think she'd care much. ASSa and P would care more. You guys can tell me if you agree or disagree, I'm curious to your thoughts but I honestly feel like if he left for even 6 months, she would not remember her Brother.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree.

Quarantine
No Becca or Summer around

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

OMG. Just going to say it. Did she really think that Abbie was going to identify birds, trees, etc? And shes surprised that she didnt, and is sitting on the ground stimming with the paper instead?

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I understand taking a moment to decompress after school. But she actually sleeps at school. So it isn't like a normal school day as would be in a typical school. And the follow through and repetition at home is equally as important as what she does in school. They went on about why it was fine for her to be late because they said its better for her to learn "life skills" like personal care at home... but that should be how to approach everything. Work with her at home to reinforce things.

Okay, I apologise for getting somewhat obsessive with this but:
View attachment 96977
Quit touching your fucking face Pitycilla!
Ya I mentioned this too lol like minutes into the vlog. After touching elevator stuff and hotel doors. Rubbing all over her face. And now she is sick with a supposed cold. But that hand sanitizer is awesome!

• Haha
  • Heart