Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
yeah she certainly doesn't understand what it means or the repercussions. I'm sure she notices the tone shift when the camera comes out. but she would have no idea what it means to be a "youtube star" as P puts it, or that strangers are watching her life. they always preen to her about how she's changing lives and spreading awareness - she does not understand what any of that means.
@ICAAC @GrammaL

Thank you for answering. I don’t think she’s aware of being filmed or what it really means either, but I do think she understands her dad is holding a camera in her face 24/7.

The reason I ask is because when they take her places it doesn’t seem like she’s engaged in what is going on. Also when they make Tik Toks, I would think she would get up and try to interrupt them or show interest in what they are doing but she doesn’t.

I could never imagine my own father referring to my breasts as "the goods" :sick: and it really rubs me the wrong way about how persistent he is about abbie not being allowed to show her shoulders. shoulders are not sexual. don't sexualize a young girls shoulders! also, we've seen her in spaghetti strap tops/dresses that show her shoulders??
Wow who would refer to their teens daughters breast as “the goods” WTF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

KateK

VIP Member
Assssa just posted a vid about how everyone should enjoy the quarantine.. make the best of it .. they are enjoying there's... all 12 hours of it... lol.. Lets see what he has to say after a month of quarantine and hearing Abby yelling.. no summer, or Becca?.. are they on their own with Abbie now?

• Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

I get the same feeling and that’s why I said it would be a good idea for him to get a job so he knows what it’s like to break away from his parents before going to college. They will pester Isaiah while he’s away at college. They will turn his whole college experience into a vlog. I can just see them showing up behaving like college students promoting FA.

“Road trip for boys first day of college”
“College dorm room tour”
“College boy joins fraternity”
“College boys first college party” (featuring Priscilla dancing) 🤦‍♀️
💯This!! Prisilly actually did the same thing with Summer. Before she left for NY she was all whiny "I can't believe you're actually going", then stalking her social media always posting "we miss you" and literally crying when she left like the world was ending. Now they have her in their clutches and are probably hoping that she will stay with them forever. Thats why when someone commented about Summer, she was quick to reply "next week!". I bet she is really anxious to get her back. She and Asa are creepily obsessed with that girl. Last time she left and came back he was literally waiting for her at the door, then he tried to make it seem like Abbie was excited about her return, HE was excited and giddy, giggling all over the place 🤢. Crazy Weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart

Jenpude

They had to of lied checking into that hotel in Atlanta ...... no hotel would allow anyone To stay there If they previously were just in Cabo traveling ...... like days before !!!! It’s the first question they ask !! To risky for the hotel, staff and other guests to allow them to stay ! They had to of lied !!!!!!!

• Wow

Jenpude

You have no idea ! I’m so beyond mad that since they have gotten that puppy , Sandy has gotten sick and they have left it over 3 or 4 times while they went away over the course of only two months !!!!! I’m sure Sandy spends most of the time in that cage !!! poor Maverick - that dog is the absolute sweetest - they don’t deserve him ! Hire a dog walker Maas family !!! Garbage people !!!!!!!

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
"Before the quarantines started"
LIES LIES LIES!! Companies and Corporations big and small have been cancelling events, conferences and trips since early February (maybe before that), in efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.

Goes to show what a :poop: company Priscilla works for, to cash in on cheap flights during a pandemic and call it "business incentives". Nah bro, not falling for it over here.

Asa and Priscilla
Wake.The. Hell. Up.
Playing devils advocate...so the quarantine wasn’t in full affect when they went to Cabo,BUT,word was already out about limiting travel,etc. When they did get back from Cabo,things had changed dramatically. A state of emergency had already gone into affect. They chose to ignore it and travel on to Georgia. They visited a number of restaurants,tourist attractions even as their state closed schools,and Ga. was doing much more.
The real answer is as we know- they just don’t give a chit. It’s about them and them only. They needed fodder for their vlogs.

• Heart

Bitter Coffee

Haven’t we been talking a lot about how they should take advantage of their pool both for Abbie’s benefit and to tire her out and to help Pigcilla lose weight? Latest post on insta. Hi 🐷 🐖 Squad! Nice to know you’re still reading 🐷 ☺👋🏻
0A0172CE-B892-4847-B547-85716FEA35C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Oh that comment that the world had to conform to Abbie was a huge red flag for me. Be kind to her yes, but his expectation of tolerance is so narcissistic. No matter what she does or how jarring it could be to someone else, the world is required to say to her (and by extension him) that everything she does in any location is okay.
Exactly.
This is their philosophy on "awareness".
It ties right in with their narcissism.
In my opinion.

• Heart

Catt

I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍
That’s great news! Take care xx

Abbie clearly thought it was someone from her group when she grabbed stranger but for Asa not to apologise and label the vlog Dance with a Stranger is just weird.

Am sure i just saw a facebook story just now of speech therapy and they are filming her doing sentences.Just the other day I commented here suggesting they film this kind of thing which is informative as dragging her to places isn’t.

My child who has special needs is off school as staff are self isolating.Not having a great time as she also has a tooth cavity and so is in pain and takes it out on me. The dentist has dressed it for now as due to the coronavirus the hospitals can’t take tooth out until coronavirus has passed. Her dentist is good and gave us visuals to prepare her. Believe me i am not a perfect parent and i am sure you would find fault with lots of things we do but difference is i am not vlogging and they are so they should be prepared for criticism

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
So on todays vlog, we learn something new! Isaiah now has sensory issues with clothing and certain shoes, so they are teaming up with Vans clothing and shoe company to get some most likely free shit from there for him. Isaiah claims certain fabrics give him sensory issies so they ordered Vans stuff to see if they would work for him. Also they joked about the corona virus not once, but twice while in Atlanta at the aquarium. Hmmm....thought it wasn't around then yet? They must just reach out to random companies, using the autism card to try to collaberate with them and then get free shit. I can't take these maassholes...oh, and Abby grabbed some random lady in the aquarium and started head swinging/ dancing with her and you could see the lady pulled away like she was creeped out. Asa laughs and says "thats o.k. AB".
But it’s not ok. If some random grabbed me in public they would not be happy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I've gotten my panties in a wad a couple of time over posts here and said my piece. Then I let it go. We are all different people, different pasts, upbringing and triggers. I cannot stand this couple but have seen some posts I felt were over the line. Then again...I have posted about Asa having a tiny pecker.

I think all of us here really care that Abbie is not treated well...or actually anyone that comes in contact with Asa is not treated well. The reason we congregate is to vent our frustrations about FA, and their accompanying business ventures, we just do it in many different ways. We do know they read here so good criticism about the treatment of their kid seems to have brought about a change or two. They are aware that people are seeing some truths. So, a mean ole gossip site may accomplish something.

😎 So anyway.....back to my self imposed social distancing, my bowl and a nice cold beer. 🍺

Reactions: 18

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Be safe. Since my husbands death in January,I have had pneumonia twice. And now,same as some..runny nose,headache,body ache,no fever. I also called and can’t be tested. Am over 60,do have a suppressed immune system,etc. My main problem is no PCP at this time. So,when they say call your doctor,I am one who can’t do that. Have basically resigned myself to the fact that if I do have it,will have to do as so many others,just deal with it and hope for the best.
Am glad I found this forum,as it has kept my mind a bit occupied. Has helped to let some of what I have been feeling these last couple of months be vented towards the Moobman and MakeupSilly. So there is an upside....
I'm so sorry about your husband and that you can't be tested. I also have no PCP. Sadly, doctors in Florida are often in the 99.9% and I don't like a doctor who isn't the smartest person in the room.
I am glad I found this forum, too. And that I found it when I did. Being an autism sibling made me a bit lonely. I have my husband, friends and my Mom and I am surrounded by people who care, but a part of me still feels, after all these years, that I have to earn the love they give me. I can't just be my imperfect self and be part of anything good. In "normal" times those feelings are less pronounced. Now that we're self isolating I have all this time to myself and time to think. That's both good and bad. I've done a lot of processing by being here. When I see the compassion here for Isaiah, I can feel compassion for myself. Not self pity, but a sense that I did the best I could and I'm doing the best I can and that it's okay. I don't have to be perfect to make up for someone else.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Ok so apologizing is now seen as something that people shouldn’t do frequently. Apologizing and being thankful are two things that a person shouldn’t get tired of unless it’s excessive (apology wise) ... that was a good moment for a warranted apology fucking Ass... you could have googled on your phone (like you did for the Brazilian workers at the house) how to apologize in her language if you really wanted to. But no ... she doesn’t speak English ... shut up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think all of us here really care that Abbie is not treated well...or actually anyone that comes in contact with Asa is not treated well. The reason we congregate is to vent our frustrations about FA, and their accompanying business ventures, we just do it in many different ways. We do know they read here so good criticism about the treatment of their kid seems to have brought about a change or two. They are aware that people are seeing some truths. So, a mean ole gossip site may accomplish something.

😎 So anyway.....back to my self imposed social distancing, my bowl and a nice cold beer. 🍺
This. 110%

And more people are seeing the light. I've only been here since the scandal, and the past week or so I have seen many new posters. Imagine how many may just be lurking?!
Come on lurkers....come into the light!
No Kool-Aid here. We only serve tea. :)

• Haha

10fingers10toes

‼‼‼‼‼‼
Guys, the Vans shoes aren’t liked by autistic people much because here’s why-View attachment 96998View attachment 96998

Check my recent please :)
Someone mentioned here in the past that Autism Speaks(or other autistic organizations?? Sorry for my ignorance). Don't like FA and have spoken against them and their use of the puzzle piece etc. Would it be possible to post screen shots or links here, whenever you get time? I like to read the experience of those who live with autism, but don't want to be mislead again like with FA.

Yes please
Tysm! But it’s not on my FB, do you want a link/more screenshots of what the post looks like further down? :)

This video is heartbreaking to me because while it was happy and he seemed to actually care for her without being so damn aggressive and rude to her but it's sad because you don't see this happy girl anymore.

She opened the cabinet, got her food by herself,got in the car, seatbelt help, blanket, giggling and laughing in the Doctor's office and she actually seemed like she was at least fond of her folks. Also, ASSa with that snide little comment 'Isiah developed so quickly so we were basically concerned early on with Abbie' even if she didn't have Autism, maybe Isiah is just the smarter of the two? Can you just accept that?

My point for this is she was so happy but I couldn't help roll my eyes at the end of the visit that they gave Abbie more food as a treat. It started off easy there, she was at least willing to share food and not just try to grab it out of ASSa's hand. She made eye contact and was constantly laughing. You don't see that anymore unless they're forcibly tickling her.

She would actually look at them and it looked like she was actually trying to connect with them but they lost that because they're constantly vlogging her life. Part of me truly wants to believe that she is unaware of the reasons for these videos and that she's unaware of what 'fans' are because it would be hell if you knew that someone was filming you going to the bathroom or having an anxiety attack for so many people to see and you want to scream and express how much you hate it but you simply can't.

Abbie never wants to Vlog with them unless they're offering up food, I know they won't because the money will stop but if they actually had any amount of respect for their child's privacy or feelings they wouldn't film her in distress and acting like an animal when she eats. They allow these things BECAUSE they need her to have these little episodes so they can have content 'Father Autism' more like 'Wandering Autism' because Abbie has to feel like she's wandering alone in this world.

They can't even make eye contact with her when only one of them is in the room with her because then who is going to engage with the suckers who want a show at the cost of their child's happiness.

My heart hurts for Abbie, she made quite a bit of progress where she at least seemed happy and interested in things. Maybe she just purposely chooses to not look at them because she does not want to be filmed. I wouldn't want to look at Summer if she kept going *boop* on my nose so I can't really blame her if that's the case.

They also need to respect her space, in recent Vlogs Summer is practically nose to nose with Abbie and doing some baby talk shit. Like, get out of her space and her damn face! Yeah, I hope they watch the old videos like this and see just what they've done to her since they got greedy.

I can't recall which video it was but it was a more recent one, they yelled at Abbie for hitting/pinching and I was actually mad about that because they yelled at her when they didn't care/ignored her clearly expressing she didn't want that done. It was ASSa's arm and then she was maybe pinching him? He was rubbing her arm or back and she didn't like that, did her grunted 'no' and the head shake and tried to remove herself from the situation. Finally after about the 4th time of him doing that shit, she hit him or pinched him and then smiled and laughed and then when she saw the look on his face that we could not see, she started to like rub up against his arm with her face.

When Abbie actually pinched/hit him I was rooting for her so much. I was like 'you go girl! you told him you didn't like that! Give that bastard hell!'

I root for Abbie when she hits or pinches them ONLY after you can see her express that she does not want to do something and they still force her to do it. It happens often, I've actually watched some of her meltdowns and the one they titled 'we caused the meltdown' is probably the most accurate title for any video ever and should be the title for them all.

I've seen her pull on the sleeves of their shirts to get them to follow her and they brush her off or ask her if she wants something stupid like a snack or music when she just wants them to follow her. She has tried to ask for things before and then they don't listen. THAT is when most of that horrible yelling happens. She's yelling because she's pissed that she's trying to communicate and you're trying to take her away from what she ACTUALLY wants to show you! Then you proceed to direct her to what you THINK she wants and she gets more pissed because you keep invading her space when she's trying to calm down and then she gets nasty and hits, pinches, pushes.

Since you won't give her a 'yes' and 'no' button because you know that would allow her to have actual choices that you couldn't lie to the fans about what she wants, maybe add a 'follow' or 'come' button for her so you can at least understand what she wants. It baffles me how so many of us here can see what she wants but you can't or won't. You live with her! We see 20 minutes a day, if that.

Seriously, if Abbie could give consent I doubt she'd want to be a youtuber. She probably dreads seeing the camera's coming out because she knows you're going to make her do something she doesn't want to. You want a topic for your next video? Here you go! 'How are we going to care for Autistic Daughter as she grows'

I'd LOVE to hear the bullshit of what you're going to do with her when she's older. ASSa, you're short, stubby and fat. With those pounds you and 🐷 have on, how are you going to carry that sweet girl of yours? Summer's a twig, so Faux-Bestie isn't helping lift her. It's going to come down to the point if she does not want to go somewhere, Bro you're not gonna make her because she won't let you and will be too hard to handle.

Go on, let's also address Mini Hulk's strength while we're at it. What's going to happen when Abbie grows 2-5 more inches and gains some more weight as she grows. What happens then when you go try to make her yell in her room when she's older and she wants to come out and because you never taught her any of this, now she's annoying ASSa and BOOM, she slams him into a wall as hard as she can and then leaves anyway. It's not going to be you following and going 'Abbie, hey! if you wanna yell go do it in your room!'

Abbie does not know the strength she has, YET. If you're aware of how strong she's getting, please tell me you at least have some plan set in place as well as a plan if only one of you are around her.

There you go, I gave you a video title and a topic. You want to actually be an advocate for Autism? Cool, tell all your fans of your plans for Abbie when she gets older and realizes just how strong she is. The sad part is, you won't even consider sending Abbie to a facility where she can live and get help because then the state money would go to where she stays and Dunkin' would have to be cut down to twice a day, 4 times a week.
Yes, it's like some grand performance with Mr. Ego as the ring leader, the camera is the spotlight, Abbie (sadly) is the freak show and Priscilla is the 🤡 (makeup and dances on point). When Abbie goes off script and doesn't follow the narrative, then they get upset. Seems like her yelling is her way of protesting and giving the finger to their 🎭🎪🤹‍♂️🎬

Yes, it's like some grand performance with Mr. Ego as the ring leader, the camera is the spotlight, Abbie (sadly) is the freak show and Priscilla is the 🤡 (makeup and dances on point). When Abbie goes off script and doesn't follow the narrative, then they get upset. Seems like her yelling is her way of protesting and giving the finger to their 🎭🎪🤹‍♂️🎬

No one get offended, I am not calling Abbie a freak, I am implying that that is how they treat her and it is horrible. I want to know if any YT bloggers with NT children have meetups and force their children to hug strangers. Even when they met Brandi in the park with her dog and the dog invaded her space, Brandi said "say stop if you don't want that". Hey Asa, I dare you to do that with Abbie, encourage her to sign "stop" regularly. I DARE YOU!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Because of Abbie's size and physical age I find it inappropriate. Also, they want her to be gentle with people and she doesn't realize the difference. She pinches, kicks, pulls hair...if she is treated gently they can teach her to touch gently.
Wanting her to be gentle with others is, in my opinion, the most compelling reason to be gentle with her.

I have a question. What is the difference in a melt-down and a tantrum? When i think of melt-down I think that everything has become so overwhelming you just kind of loose it emotionally, with a tantrum you are more or less pissed because its you not getting what you want, or when you want it. I would like to see everyone thoughts on this.
To me a meltdown is "I can't cope with this situation ." And a tantrum is "I don't want to do something I am capable of doing or you won't give me what I want."

I see some grey area in there too. For someone who can't communicate and is at the mercy of others, not being able to say "I am able to do this most of the time, but not right now" must make life so much harder.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hibiscus

You guys are overthinking this. You don't need music to dance. But she wasn't dancing, she was stimming.

I agree with those of you who have said that some of her stimming is getting completely out of control and needs to stop. The head banging either needs to stop or they need to have her wear a helmet. I've seen her within inches of bashing her head on their precious marble counter tops and others have seen the same elsewhere. If that were my (relatively neurotypical) daughter I would be freaking the eff out and would never allow her to sit at that counter top. But we know they will never make her wear a helmet because they are too invested in creating an image that their daughter is like anybody else's daughter, and they will never not allow her to sit at a stone counter top. Plus, if she bashes her head in, honestly it will probably get them a lot of views.

I actually like the Maass family, but I do think that at this point they see everything in terms of views. I think they appreciated the scandal about his other chlid for this reason. I think they are willing to risk Coronavirus because again--more views. They would probably all survive Coronavirus and make some significant money from documenting their experience with it. I think it's also possible that they don't care about Abbie hurting herself because honestly, brain damage would actually make her easier to manage. I know that sounds really callous, but that is the reality. She is currently brian damaged (for lack of better words, I know we don't know the specific cause of her issues) and yet she is extremely mobile. She requires fairly constant supervision lest she hurt herself, destroy things, kill the dogs, drown, and so forth. But maybe I'm just a huge jerk for thinking like this.

And as for her "dancing" with that lady, of course she was not dancing and we were not shown any of them handling that situation in any sort of way showing respect for others or a desire to teach their daughter appropriate behavior. He actually really coddled her afterward. He should have said, "No. Do not grab strangers." Instead he acted like the lady's behavior was abnormal, strange, and somewhat pitiful. "She's not used to dancing in aquariums." Nobody fucking is, and if your daughter can understand the words you record yourself telling her to explain this woman's behavior, then she is capable of understanding the words you should have used to instruct her not to behave like that--ever.

There's lots of websites which talk about stimming, here is one of them. It discusses how it should be curtailed when it becomes disruptive and dangerous. Abbie's head-banging is dangerous and disruptive, and her grabbing strangers is both as well. The website I linked also talks about how stimming can be used as a coping mechanism for adjusting to overstimulation or unfamiliar situations. I do think they go too far dragging her everywhere when such stimming is going to be a very predictable occurrence--and then they just act like it's all beyond their control and everybody should just deal with it. I know most of you chalk this up to what you perceive as their extreme narcissism, selfishness, stupidity, etc., and maybe you are right. I'm starting to think they are taking some kind of drugs which cloud their judgment (legal drugs, I'm referring to, such as psychotropics.)

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I would like to urge everyone to watch this vlog -

Here you can see perfect examples of how these people think. You can also see that they want to believe that Abbie has a talent. They try to teach and make her do “the whoa” and she flaps her hands and it constitutes as her talent. Wow. Abbie was a disturbance at the show ... yelling, running, tapping random people to ask for food. You can see the embarrassment in Pigs eyes and her body language... then they leave and discuss the embarrassment she caused them although they try and say “it’s never an embarrassment.” Sure it’s not. Anyway Abbie also drank spoilt chocolate milk

Also P had no idea what Abbie would be doing at the talent show until they mentioned it in the car ride there. So I am not a parent, but I would imagine that parents are well aware of what their kids would be performing at the talent show? Let me know if I’m wrong ... but I found it very weird that she had no idea what Abbie would be performing ... at all.
This was rough to watch. I would equate this behavior to an 18 month old or younger. Especially when Summer was trying to chase her down. I’m embarrassed for her. I’m sorry to say, she should have stayed home.

lovesis

VIP Member
Okay, so here's some Make-up advice for Pisscilla.

1. YOU NEED MOISTURIZER! THAT SKIN IS DRY AS FUCK!
2. Those lips....They're chapped or some shit, that's a problem with whatever lip stuff you use...it's drying as all hell and we can tell.
3. Those cheeks. Whatever shit you're putting on them, please don't do it. It adds like 10 years to you.
4. The colors you use for that eyeshadow? You're too old for frosted eye shadows and they just bring out the bags in your eyes.
5. No, seriously. That eyeshadow is terrible on you. DON'T DO SHIMMER! You are not 15 years old.
6. Back to whatever dark shit you use on your face.....it looks like you took a snickers to your face.
7. You dumb asses live in FLORIDA! put some sunscreen on before you even leave, some foundation comes with it.

Most importantly, thank Abbie for being your little moneymaker. Without her, you'd be exactly where you were before all this fame and scamming on your end. You're ONLY a top seller because of her and none of that shit works. Don't you ever for one second believe that without Abbie you'd be a successful marketing scam business owner. It's not jealously on our end it, it's just a fact. You have NO personality. It's Fathering Autism even though he's a dick, without him and Abby you'd just be sitting at home with a box of failure when the business didn't go well.

Can you even report her for false advertising on that hand sanitizer? Like, how she's telling people how to use a $48 hand sanitizer lol I figure the company won't say anything because she's the top seller with a Daughter she uses to her advantage.
I seriously don’t know what Priscillas deal is. She wants to be this “Boss Babe” or whatever but she’s genuinely not good at most things she puts out. She sucks at cooking, decorating and make up.

• Haha