Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I wish I could love this a million times over. You are 100% correct on all fronts BRAVO

Reactions: 11
I understand taking a moment to decompress after school. But she actually sleeps at school. So it isn't like a normal school day as would be in a typical school. And the follow through and repetition at home is equally as important as what she does in school. They went on about why it was fine for her to be late because they said its better for her to learn "life skills" like personal care at home... but that should be how to approach everything. Work with her at home to reinforce things.

Okay, I apologise for getting somewhat obsessive with this but:
View attachment 96977
Quit touching your fucking face Pitycilla!
Ya I mentioned this too lol like minutes into the vlog. After touching elevator stuff and hotel doors. Rubbing all over her face. And now she is sick with a supposed cold. But that hand sanitizer is awesome!

Reactions: 17
Right ... she sleeps at school and basically does what she wants if she can get away with it. If you guys have seen the “lunchroom” video ... in the end you can see how many times she was on the floor. She didn’t even wanna listen or attend story time with the rest of the kids, the last time he was at the school. They act like she’s over there working on trigonometry, algebra, geometry, geography, reading comprehension and writing essays... and to top it all off like she’s over there with after school sport practice that REALLY make you damn tired. Bunch of bs.

Oh but she has “all these demands put on her at school.” What demands? She does speech therapy and some vocational stuff that doesn’t even wanna do fully ... and some matching of things or whatever but I think that was years ago. I give it up to to the teachers though for putting up with her and her parents. How many times have the teachers came back to drop her off and said “she had a rough day” or “she was tired” “she slept” ... wtf. Like you guys have been saying - I really see this as a daycare option for these lazy fools ... which is probably why they will never really care about being on time. I bet they love walking up to that damn buzzer and saying “Abbie’s here” likes she’s some celebrity lmao he doesn’t even say “hi this is Assa... I’m here with Abigail” ... it’s like they expect to be so well known and their actions be accepted by all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Bunch of idiots I have refrained from watching for days now half the country is on lockdown and they are traveling to Atlanta acting like clowns I’m embarrassed for them. They look like complete idiots in a ghost town.

Reactions: 16
When Abbie was introduced to her new teacher they talked about the new class being a vocational setting. And they said it was different because they didn't want napping. Which was the school begging them to do something about her sleep. Just based on what they've shown and said they've not done what they were asked to do.
And the not getting there on time is just over the top. It sends a clear message of the rules are for suckers.

Reactions: 12
This family stresses me out. They are a disgrace to the autism community. It's folks like this that raise the wrong kind of awareness about autism and make folks that may not know much about autism think that Abigail is what it looks like. Well, I'm here to tell ya, she is not the poster child for autism. I've said it quite a few times, and I'll continue to say it.....Abigail is IDD, not autism alone. Most ppl with autism are very kind folks with quirks. They don't attack, steal and make everyone miserable. Damnit this shit stresses me out to the max!

Reactions: 22
It’s a pity he doesn’t get to know her. She is an honour roll student and quite a pretty girl. His loss.
But there is the alternative that A’s mom and stepdad see her, as they took I to Chicago last summer which is near where the daughter lives?

Reactions: 3
Bunch of idiots I have refrained from watching for days now half the country is on lockdown and they are traveling to Atlanta acting like clowns I’m embarrassed for them. They look like complete idiots in a ghost town.
They think that they possess such great importance that they literally have their vlogs pre recorded so they don’t miss a day to upload. These asshats are showing themselves stuffing their face and moseying around ATL with no autism awarness or education.

True. We all know what arsewipe thinks of authority.

Reactions: 10
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to figure out , what did I write to merit an angry face....
Sometimes emojis represent how someone feels about the issue not necessarily who or what was posted in a literal sense. Like a sick emoji when one talks about Asa or Priscilla's....well everything about them really. I think people here are mostly angry, sick and fed up with A and P. I am anyway, I won't speak for anyone.

Reactions: 13
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.
How much you guys wanna bet they will show Abby keeping her shoes on more often... edited... and them saying crap like "abby loves them... she has never wanted to keep her shoes on before" etc. Gotta work for that sponsorship

Reactions: 14
Thank you, he is a true narcissist.

Reactions: 10
You know what I just realized... his disclaimer said that the virus stuff wasn't an issue when they went to Atlanta. Not until later... if that was true why did they tell their followers they wouldn't do meet ups there because of the virus... ummmm ok

And wth is a "true follower"? That's some Manson Family type crap.

Reactions: 21
Similarly, I saw a News feature on YT about an autistic young man who punched big holes in the walls and destroyed his home. His mother was his carer and she seemed in way over her head with this big strong guy. Also another well known case of the autistic college student that was having a meltdown and beating his father's door with a bat, his father called the police with hopes of de-escalating and getting help with calming him because his son was too strong and out of control at that point.....sadly the police busted in and shot and killed the young man and shot his neighbor .

Now this behavior starts somewhere and if it is not curbed then it can lead to a dangerous place in the future. If they cannot help her, they should place her somewhere that can because she will never be independent, that is a just pipe dream that they fool themselves and their crazy "fan$" with.

OMG! I just had a thought...if Florida does what many other states have done and closes all their restaurants for dining out....WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO......

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.