Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine has an ENORMOUS following on TikTok and Instagram - not nearly as many as FA on YouTube, but as far as influencer, yeah she's MUCH more Dunkins' demographic. Of course, their "goals" on SM are completely different. FA claims to educate and bring awareness (but are they really, at this point?), Christine is purely entertainment. I love her. I don't know why Ass holds on to the stupid fantasy of a Dunkin sponsorship.
You can't for sure go by follower/subscriber numbers. Because if you look at engagement on FA (and all attached things) it is actually terrible compared to the numbers they should have with their totals

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder where Asa and P are on vacation at this time? I see P's Lipstick Mama's background is not their home.
Your right. I just watched the first couple minutes and it looks like a hotel room to me. Comments are turned off because A can’t monitor the livestream. Looks like A was headed out to the terrace with a bottle of wine 🍷or a bottle of beer (hard to tell ). They can’t go anywhere without liquor. I really am starting to wonder about them??? Just saying. Wonder if they went to Boone again as A did mention the fact that Isaiah got a condo.
235581D1-2BD8-4816-AFA5-9C623C847E54.jpeg

Just took a quick guess at what hotel they might be at ( don’t think I should say which one here). This is a hotel in Boone and just look at the curtains.
EC72F685-62BD-42E1-ABE4-1562DD624C20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Your right. I just watched the first couple minutes and it looks like a hotel room to me. Comments are turned off because A can’t monitor the livestream. Looks like A was headed out to the terrace with a bottle of wine 🍷or a bottle of beer (hard to tell ). They can’t go anywhere without liquor. I really am starting to wonder about them??? Just saying.
View attachment 537095
That Slimelife is working WONDERS!! :ROFLMAO: She looks 65years old!
1618862353532.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Check out this comment in the “getting her period” from a few years back. Does he really believe there isn’t an intellectual disability there or is it not as “trendy” on YouTube?
Asshat is unbelievable delusional. You can watch 5 minutes of any VLOG and tell Abbie is has a severe intellectual disability. Doesn't matter that she understands what a cart is or what a donut is...nor the sign for candy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Your right. I just watched the first couple minutes and it looks like a hotel room to me. Comments are turned off because A can’t monitor the livestream. Looks like A was headed out to the terrace with a bottle of wine 🍷or a bottle of beer (hard to tell ). They can’t go anywhere without liquor. I really am starting to wonder about them??? Just saying. Wonder if they went to Boone again as A did mention the fact that Isaiah got a condo.
View attachment 537095
Just took a quick guess at what hotel they might be at ( don’t think I should say which one here). This is a hotel in Boone and just look at the curtains.
View attachment 537161
You're a damn SLEUTH! I wondered if they went up - Isaiah just dropped his vlog and he apparently got hurt mountain biking. Guess Mamma had to run (waddle) to her baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 537095
View attachment 537161
You're quite the sleuth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God love him, he's not the sharpest tool in the box....Here's Isaiah's vlog.
Spoiler Alert - he left his shoe at the ER :rolleyes:

UGHHHH he blathers on and on and on at the end, preaching like his dumb ass Dad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On I's vlog:

Notice he says, I am going to call my DAD not mom...
He also said he only had 16 days left at App State so bet they came to haul some of his tit home. I'm really sad to hear he's going to Jacksonville for the summer

• Heart
  • Sad
He also said he only had 16 days left at App State so bet they came to haul some of his tit home. I'm really said to hear he's going to Jacksonville for the summer
The dorms don’t stay open over the summer and even some of the condos (especially for students) are not available either. The mountains can get really busy and they need the tourism dollar. He is probably getting a good cut rate for a school only condo for next year and over the summer, it is a day rare condo for travelers.
I am sad to hear he is going home too. There are yearly condos he could have rented. Also, Tweetsie RR opened up last weekend, so employment was plentiful and still is (they are begging for workers)... Heck, about any company up there that is open, is looking for workers.. We have help wanted signs everywhere.. No one wants to work..

• Heart
Reactions: 16

UGHHHH he blathers on and on and on at the end, preaching like his dumb ass Dad
Am I the only one who fast forward through the vlog looking for the wipeout? 🤣
I guess his crash was too humiliating to include in the vlog because these hogs always show everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Golden boys videos 20 minutes, I strongly recommend if you're bored enough to watch it put it on 2.0x speed for the mountain biking part, for the long boring conversation part 1.5x and 1.75x speed.
😃🤪

Am I the only one who fast forward through the vlog looking for the wipeout? 🤣
I guess his crash was too humiliating to include in the vlog because these hogs always show everything.
NOPE, you are not the only one fast forwarding. It was interesting he had a little mini Q&A, someone asked what his GPA is, he went on to the next question. He's probably hovering around a B- to a C+/-. Mr A+ student really sucks at college doesn't he? Well I guess I'm happy that he had a fun time at sleepaway camp, and he was able to get away from his family for a while. But I hope he learned something, and spreads his wings the next time, and actually does better.

• Heart
Re the Maassives and Dunkin: Dunkin stated that they are a ‘family’ oriented business that does not partner with people with criminal records especially as Assa’s was for DV and he spent 2 seconds in jail.
Dunkin sponsor or brought a school bus for Abbies school, and at the time gave the M’s a pile of Dunkin branded merch and some money cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re the Maassives and Dunkin: Dunkin stated that they are a ‘family’ oriented business that does not partner with people with criminal records especially as Assa’s was for DV and he spent 2 seconds in jail.
Dunkin sponsor or brought a school bus for Abbies school, and at the time gave the M’s a pile of Dunkin branded merch and some money cards.
To be fair it is not hard to get swag from a company. I have from several as big as and bigger than Dunkin. It really doesn't cost companies much. Certainly doesn't make them special or important at all.

But the local Dunkin has been part of fundraising for JSA also. Don't think that is the Maasholes doing, or we would hear all about it. They can't do anything without broadcasting it for asspats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 537095
View attachment 537161
Damn your good. If I ever need a private investigator I'm calling you!
Screenshot_20210419-171330.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Check out this comment in the “getting her period” from a few years back. Does he really believe there isn’t an intellectual disability there or is it not as “trendy” on YouTube?
For once you he wasn’t a raging head in the comment section!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And why does A have to walk back and forth in the background?????
Her sing songy voice drives me crazy
RIGHT????!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or scream knowing he thinks his presence on the LM lives yields any type of positive result 🤮 He is such a damn tool - I cannot stand him. And not for 'nothin, but...who noticed the bottle of wine/alcohol on the coffee table behind P? Looks like they're in a hotel room. Listen...I'd be a hypocrite to judge them too harshly, my hubby and I enjoy a glass of wine or two at night as well, but the 1.5 liter size often seen in their vlogs (especially the vlogs from A's sister's visit) ... they definitely are not teetotalers like P professes to be o_O🤪🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.