Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, they don’t come much funnier than you. I guess those missing pants are buried under that pile of natural fertilizer. Complements of Ab.

By the way, I loved when you referred to yourself as a kitten in your youth. I never got a round to commenting on it.

We have quite a few really hilarious folks on this Tattlers site that have great senses of humor. I want to thank each and every one of you. I rarely read the comments without laughing. You all do brighten my day.

As far as Florida is concerned and the no mask wearing... if it wasn’t for my age, family nearby, the mosquitoes, heat and risk of hurricanes every year....I’d love to move to Florida. I’m sick of wearing masks and looking at them. I’ve had my vaccinations and so have my cats. 😼😺😸

Oh and P.S. That band totally sucked. That messed with my sensory input.
Meow Fellow Tattler and Friend.❤ Thank You for being so warm and easy to laugh and Tattle with. You brighten my day too!❤ You kitties have a great evening, and don’t do anything Pigfuckles would not do..
Which means throw back a shot and show that unicorn what you got! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That band should call themselves, The Stereotypical Florida Hillbillies.
There should be laws against noises in public that awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
That band should call themselves, The Stereotypical Florida Hillbillies.
There should be laws against noises in public that awful.
I think there is a song there somewhere. We have a couple of talented Tattlers who could write good lines to that old Beverly Hillbillies song.
🎶 Come listen to the story of a man named Ass.
A poor costal guarder barely kept his family fed...🎶

original version: (amazing parallels to the Maas story)

Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground come a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

The Beverly Hillbillies

[Closing Theme:]

Well now it's time to say good bye to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillbilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/beverlyhillbillieslyrics.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
From last vlog...
Screenshot_20210417-201822~2.png

Flaccid
Screenshot_20210417-202056~2.png

witch!
You tryna touch my tittie?

Screenshot_20210417-202150~2.png

Tingly!

sorry folks no vlog today!
Too much excitement for Assa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why was there no vlog you ask? I feel like we'll be hearing some variation of the following in the next vlog!

ezgif-6-e1e12ba42ab5-min.gif

• Haha
Why do Florida people not wear shoes? Better question why do Florida people not wear shoes in public spaces, case in point:
Screenshot_20210417-191911_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-192016_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-191822_YouTube.jpg

And in that Instagram video shown here, Becca was dancing with a boy with no shoes on. I don't understand, but then again I'm from New York. And I will not walk down the street with no shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the heck is P wearing here? They sure like to stand behind Abbie to hide their girth.

That fake grass hanging off the golf cart really enhances the redwoods... its almost like we are looking at an actual tree

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no words:
20210418_001029.jpg

I guess he's already booking his flight to go to Jacksonville to see princess Abbie at SELFIE WRLD

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I have no words:
View attachment 534429
I guess he's already booking his flight to go to Jacksonville to see princess Abbie at SELFIE WRLD
Ya that person has posted some pretty crazy comments on FA vlogs. Hadn't seen any in awhile I thought maybe after DCP read the "abby companion doll" unhinged comments that Ass shadow banned the guy.

And before anyone comments that he is special needs, it doesn't matter. A disabled person is just as capable of being dangerous as anyone else. More so in some cases if they don't have the capacity to understand

Eta. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete lol on new meds and making me super foggy bleh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think there is a song there somewhere. We have a couple of talented Tattlers who could write good lines to that old Beverly Hillbillies song.
🎶 Come listen to the story of a man named Ass.
A poor costal guarder barely kept his family fed...🎶

original version: (amazing parallels to the Maas story)

Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground come a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

The Beverly Hillbillies

[Closing Theme:]

Well now it's time to say good bye to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillbilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/beverlyhillbillieslyrics.html
I wish that I could present you with the award of the year. That was feckin' brilliant👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Why do Florida people not wear shoes? Better question why do Florida people not wear shoes in public spaces, case in point:
View attachment 534424
View attachment 534425
View attachment 534426
And in that Instagram video shown here, Becca was dancing with a boy with no shoes on. I don't understand, but then again I'm from New York. And I will not walk down the street with no shoes.
This isn't Becca. This is Kaitlyn and Kaidale. Welcome to your new rabbit hole

🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True, but there isn't anythng to really show. You can just film an ugly Tiki bar. You can jumpcut around Abbie riding a bike. What is there besides them setting the time on their Alexa, Abbie signing bathroom and them leaving? Just talking about it wouldn't even fill two vlogs, even with Asshats ability to blow a net zero up to two minutes of incoherent ramblings, there really isn't anything but "this is how we use ABA for potty training" and - absolute worst case that I doubt is going to happen - showing Abbie on the toilet with her clothes on like last time.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think what happened last time with Abbie and that horrid toilet video won’t happen again? Didn’t Asshole show Abbie naked on the toilet in a vlog to stir up comments and people here said that as he walked past (in the vlog) that he knew what he was doing and called him “a sly little duck”?? He’s creepy with how he displays Abbie..🤢

Unfortunately Priscilla did not touch Crystal's boobs. I think Priscilla was trying to show her what button to press on the vent. Crystal face just turned to pure pissed off. Still hysterical.
Well then what were all the jokes about it being awkward for then🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 534424
View attachment 534425
View attachment 534426
That’s one way to get ring worm in Virginia. Not sure about Florida but I wouldn’t take the risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday....Enjoy your day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I have watched this a million times 1 of 4 things happened.
1. P has autism and because she is around Abbie so much ,and that’s how she gets Ass’s attention by tapping him. She figured Ass responds to Abbie when she does it so she may as well do it too but she forgot it wasn’t Ass.
2.Her fat ass slipped and she fell into her and she tried catching herself. Oops
3.Her and Ass’s fore play is her pinching his Moobs she had a break from reality and pitched her boobs thinking it was Ass .
4. She forgot what muscles feel like and copped a feel.
I’m going with 4 but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah, I think she’d just come in from the tiki bar 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, I’m new to tattle and I’m new to Fathering autism. I’m an autistic girl and I’ve been reading a lot of these posts that you guys have been writing.
It’s been autism acceptance month which has given me confidence to speak up to people about what being autistic is like, correcting people’s language and talking about taboo topics. I just wanted to write some here, for me and for Abbie who deserves to be listened to. I don’t think she is listened to.
We are still human, please watch what you say. Our brains aren’t mush, we stim, we flap, but we know exactly what is going on.
we hate functioning labels. High and low functioning labels are a pile of rubbish. It Is so damaging to us.
I see that farthering autism is using ABA. That is torture. ABA suppresses our natural autistic behaviour to make us ‘fit in’ to society more. It basically makes us less autistic. Less of us being us. It’s like parents use it to make us easier work for them.
last thing is, please listen to autistic voices. If an autistic person is offended by someone, you should take that on board. We know more about autism than parents, teachers, and doctors. ❤
Editing this. I forgot to say about person first language. We prefer autistic. It isn’t an insult. Don’t be afraid of calling us autistic, it’s who we are and we love it 😀
If Abbs isn't low functioning, what is she? How do we say it? We see a child that has only learned so much, without ability to progress. I don't think anyone here is meaning to insult her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Abbs isn't low functioning, what is she? How do we say it? We see a child that has only learned so much, without ability to progress. I don't think anyone here is meaning to insult her.
I think you just say the person is autistic and if needed describe by support needed. So: Abbie is autistic and has high support needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Becca was there.
So many people 😰 covid 😬 I actually can’t believe that an event for hundreds of people is actually allowed. It’s like covid stops at the state border.
What the heck is P wearing here? They sure like to stand behind Abbie to hide their girth.

Oh my goodness....the chub rub going on underneath that tiny skirt thing must be unreal. And the sweat too. She must really smell down there by the end of a warm day.

I have no words:
View attachment 534429
This is just awful. Asa isn’t going to be convinced that he is exploiting Abbie, he’s never going to admit that ever. But surely when you see people talking openly about your daughter in this way you would want to take them off social media! Makes me so angry! These are just the people that post about it, there’ll be hundreds more who don’t!

Asa- TAKE ABBIE OFF SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.