Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't watch the vlog, doubt I ever do, but what the hell did these morons say to invite people to visit. There were numerous comments about people visiting them or hanging out. I think the WANT these lonely, mentally challenged to stalk them and be obsessed. They also mention followers sending gifts constantly though claim they don't want them to. Gotta bait people into wanting to send things for attention.

Oh... and what was P doing when she approached Crystal? It looked ridiculous, but again not watching the video to find out the situation lol
Oh that comment is creeeeepy as! they genuinely think that Asa would want to hang out with some randomer. Why would you post a comment like that? I swear these fans are getting weirder by the day. Seriously they will turn up at their house, they need to make sure the doors and windows are locked at all times. It's really not hard to work out the places they go to regularly (other than dunkin')

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh that comment is creeeeepy as! they genuinely think that Asa would want to hang out with some randomer. Why would you post a comment like that? I swear these fans are getting weirder by the day. Seriously they will turn up at their house, they need to make sure the doors and windows are locked at all times. It's really not hard to work out the places they go to regularly (other than dunkin')
What bothers me is that there are many people who think he is serious about this invite...although we know he's not. There are all kinds in this world, and its not always pretty. He should know better than to say this. If I were him (God knows, I'm glad I'm not), I would re-edit that video to get rid of the invitation. I can just imagine!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What bothers me is that there are many people who think he is serious about this invite...although we know he's not. There are all kinds in this world, and its not always pretty. He should know better than to say this. If I were him (God knows, I'm glad I'm not), I would re-edit that video to get rid of the invitation. I can just imagine!
Its probably too late for that.. the crazies are already packing their bags with dreams of hanging out by the pool with sweet girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Okay then, I'm just saying don't film it because they have filmed potty training in the past. I mean we all know how the Massives are desperate for content? I can just see a mini series here..... "How we overcome potty training regression in our 16 year old autistic daughter," Just to get all the creepers in. My bad.
I wouldn't be too worried about that. An overcoming potty training regression series requires actual effort and - say it with me folks - consistency. Both bad no-no words in the pigsty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Prissass was flirting, she wants her a husband just like Crystal!
I seriously think Pigfuckles got a little self stimulatory tingle when she brushed up again Chrystal. She is blushing and acting like a school girl with a crush.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I seriously think Pigfuckles got a little self stimulatory tingle when she brushed up again Chrystal. She is blushing and acting like a school girl with a crush.
Moobs: Hey Beb!? Did I just hear you call that floating Unicorn, Chrystal?
🐽: cough cough...SNORT! Weeeee....No Ace, I said Crystal Light. Will you bring me some vodka with a splash of Crystal Light?

Buuuuzzzzzzzzz buuuuuzzzzz....Giddy Up 🦄, Tinkerhog has NEEDS! Buuuuuzzzzz....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be too worried about that. An overcoming potty training regression series requires actual effort and - say it with me folks - consistency. Both bad no-no words in the pigsty.
Won't take as much effort to lie and make up some rubbish about what they have done just to get some content, extra views from the creepy fans and bingo, you got yourself a his and hers tiki bar and other useless junk "made by Asa"

Definitely. What's a little bit scary is that these people could so easily just walk in their gate by the garage (it never looks locked) Who knows what could happen to Abbie in a split second while their backs are turned. scary really. The problem with A&P (and it's the same with a lot of bloggers too) is that they put their whole life on show, people really feel like they know them personally. In some ways people who watch every day know more about A&P's life and the inside of their house than they do their own friends and family. So people who are a bit odd, and a bit lonely latch onto that and genuinely think they have a real friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just read about family vloggers who were targeted from stalkers. Going as far as cancelling the vlogger's car insurance and threatening to bomb a funeral they were attending. The vlogger's took an extended leave off of social media and have just started vlogging again...but not as much as before. The Atwoods. This is the first time I've heard of them, and reading what kind of targets that family vloggers are scares me. To bring this back to FA, I just hope they consider all possibilities by exposing their life and exploiting their non-consulting disabled daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Won't take as much effort to lie and make up some rubbish about what they have done just to get some content, extra views from the creepy fans and bingo, you got yourself a his and hers tiki bar and other useless junk "made by Asa"
True, but there isn't anythng to really show. You can just film an ugly Tiki bar. You can jumpcut around Abbie riding a bike. What is there besides them setting the time on their Alexa, Abbie signing bathroom and them leaving? Just talking about it wouldn't even fill two vlogs, even with Asshats ability to blow a net zero up to two minutes of incoherent ramblings, there really isn't anything but "this is how we use ABA for potty training" and - absolute worst case that I doubt is going to happen - showing Abbie on the toilet with her clothes on like last time.

Reactions: 7

Definitely. What's a little bit scary is that these people could so easily just walk in their gate by the garage (it never looks locked) Who knows what could happen to Abbie in a split second while their backs are turned. scary really. The problem with A&P (and it's the same with a lot of bloggers too) is that they put their whole life on show, people really feel like they know them personally. In some ways people who watch every day know more about A&P's life and the inside of their house than they do their own friends and family. So people who are a bit odd, and a bit lonely latch onto that and genuinely think they have a real friend.
I would hate sitting in that room with Abs couch at night. Legshlumpers could go through the unlocked gate and be outside those big patio doors watching them.

True, but there isn't anythng to really show. You can just film an ugly Tiki bar. You can jumpcut around Abbie riding a bike. What is there besides them setting the time on their Alexa, Abbie signing bathroom and them leaving? Just talking about it wouldn't even fill two vlogs, even with Asshats ability to blow a net zero up to two minutes of incoherent ramblings, there really isn't anything but "this is how we use ABA for potty training" and - absolute worst case that I doubt is going to happen - showing Abbie on the toilet with her clothes on like last time.
Pretty sure he won't be filming her on the toilet again anytime soon.

Reactions: 11
What the heck is P wearing here? They sure like to stand behind Abbie to hide their girth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.