Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe when I hear "living their best lives" .. how do A&P know Abbie is living her best life? Because they said so?
What they mean is they are living their best lives. Also I think you can tell when Abbie is, because she is happy or smiling. The way she looked at Becca on her return was happiness. Even though she is creepy as f!🤣

OMG!!!! I'm F'ing dying over here. My family probably thinks I'm cray cray. 🤣 😆 🤣
I just saw this in here and nearly peed myself laughing. Yes Summer is like an adolescent boy who can't keep his hands off his begonias.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
True. This is why I am wondering if the rocking is actually a real stim or if we are seeing the results of emotional neglect. I know this is a big word to throw around and I can't know for sure without seeing scans of her brain (there are easily detectable signs if you know what you are looking for), but my theory is that the rocking is a coping mechanism, even though it may or may not have started as a stim.
Stimming is also a coping mechanism. Yes I do think to here is emotional neglect there. I dread to think what Abbie does when off camera as in do they just ignore her or tell her to go to her room or talk about her in front of her face?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
P, we see you shoving food in your mouth while you're cooking. Guess you didn't think Asa was gonna walk in with the camera. I wonder if Asa and P just sit there and talk about Abbie to their guests the entire time. LMAo...
Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 8.04.13 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inquiring minds want to know!
How many Tattler's on the hammock would it take to touch the ground?
Weee!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone
I had a tit day so decided what could make it worse, I know finally watching a shitshow vlog.
Bets on if I fast forward or not

1. That bacon looks as flaccid as...use your imagination people
2. Such bullshit 64s in and I wanna fast forward
3. And now for the vomit inducing part of the vlog...get a freaking steadycam or if you have one use it Asswipe
4. Abbie will never be on a big or little fork level. And yea right she asked her cousin something on the IPAD . PULL THE OTHER ONE IDIOTS.
5. Of course if she really did it would be for Dunkin...gotta keep trying for sponsorship
6. Stop with the freaking camera work f**kwad
7. Yea she really interacted :rolleyes:
8. WTF is the point of this tit
9. Sure instead of asking the woman nicely if Abbie could use the swing they all hang around the swing and let Abbie stare at her..no manners
10. BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGG
11. Summer is a fool
12. I cannot stand this f**ked up vlogging...so F**KING VOMIT INDUCING
13. STFU ASSWIPE
14. Another expensive toy ...nice new flat top grill.
15. Abie and Summer playing a game.....YAWN
The end

Yup now I remember why I haven't been watching the vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi everyone
I had a tit day so decided what could make it worse, I know finally watching a shitshow vlog.

3. And now for the vomit inducing part of the vlog...get a freaking steadycam or if you have one use it Asswipe
4. Abbie will never be on a big or little fork level. And yea right she asked her cousin something on the IPAD . PULL THE OTHER ONE IDIOTS.
5. Of course if she really did it would be for Dunkin...gotta keep trying for sponsorship
9. Sure instead of asking the woman nicely if Abbie could use the swing they all hang around the swing and let Abbie stare at her..no manners
11. Summer is a fool
13. STFU ASSWIPE
The end

Thanks Kermy, an honest evaluation as always .

• Haha
  • Heart
Stimming is also a coping mechanism. Yes I do think to here is emotional neglect there. I dread to think what Abbie does when off camera as in do they just ignore her or tell her to go to her room or talk about her in front of her face?
I know. And the classic "hosptalism-rocking" is basically a stim (as it says in the name). But i'd still like to differentiate between a mere reaction to the environment (sensory input too high/too low, yadda yadda, you get the gist) and the compulsive reaction to long-lasting neglect (even if it doesn't happen all the time).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok ty!
I can see things get confusing on here sometimes. 😊
Wanna join me in the hammock? We can get a coke from the tikibar!
🥤
LOL! You dirty slut! 😹😹 Can I come along too? I want to take a ride in the magical, heavy duty, industrial reinforced hammock! Pretty please? I will bring donuts! 👀😁👀

Hi everyone

11. Summer is a fool
13. STFU ASSWIPE
The end

Sheeeeee’s baaaaack! YAY! I love a good Kermy Frog recap. I have missed this in my life.❤🐸❤ Thanks lady!

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder what should happen if we tried some reverse psychology on ass hat. Started posting on the blogs how much we love seeing Abbie with her toys or doing table tasks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what should happen if we tried some reverse psychology on ass hat. Started posting on the blogs how much we love seeing Abbie with her toys or doing table tasks
I'd rather see her ride her bike, because I know it's a lot more work for ASSa, he probably has to shoot for at least 2 hours to get 10 minutes. First of all he has to endure Abbie's temper tantrum to get her on top of the bike, and then he has to strap her in so she can't escape .Then he has to find music for all the times that she's screaming or honking and clapping. And then he also has to find hills for her to coast down on. Then he has to get Summer and Priscilla to go, 'Oh My God", "you're amazing", "keep going" etc. And my favorite part of the bike riding experience is watching Priscilla push the bike throughout the whole thing. And for special treat we might even get to see Priscilla cry. And that's just a worth the price of admission in my opinion. But of course with that you know you're going to get at least a 5-minute lecture that it took them almost 16 years to learn how to ride a bike with ABA therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd rather see her ride her bike, because I know it's a lot more work for ASSa, he probably has to shoot for at least 2 hours to get 10 minutes. First of all he has to endure Abbie's temper tantrum to get her on top of the bike, and then he has to strap her in so she can't escape .Then he has to find music for all the times that she's screaming or honking and clapping. And then he also has to find hills for her to coast down on. Then he has to get Summer and Priscilla to go, 'Oh My God", "you're amazing", "keep going" etc. And my favorite part of the bike riding experience is watching Priscilla push the bike throughout the whole thing. And for special treat we might even get to see Priscilla cry. And that's just a worth the price of admission in my opinion. But of course with that you know you're going to get at least a 5-minute lecture that it took them almost 16 years to learn how to ride a bike with ABA therapy.
I am game. If it means I get to see Pig push the bike the entire time...bring that tit on! 😹 Do they stop for snacks? Will she need a shot halfway through? Sooooo many questions...soooo little f’s...

• Haha
I noticed in the latest video where they go to the park ( the video where company is visiting) that Abbie made a couple of limited steps towards running but then stopped. I have never seen her actually run. Is she limited physically from doing that?

Reactions: 9
Leah L. 🤔
The absolute C U Next Tuesday of the leghumper coalition. She has an eerily familiar M.O. of waiting until most commenters have left their thoughts on the vlog and moved on. Then she slides in and talks tit. 💩
What is entertaining to me is she often winds up looking super foolish. The Karen of ALL Karens ever to walk this planet. She even makes mandalee aka Amanda Lee look intelligent, and that is pretty damn hard to do. Bless Leah’s Sweet Unfortunate Forehead heart. I will sip some scotch and laugh at her tomfoolery in the naughty corner this evening! DUMMY! Such is the life of a leghumper! Cheers! 🐓
PS...You know what helps with Unfortunate Forehead Syndrome? BOWL CUTS. 😹

Give that witch a bowl cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.