Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if you offered a free ham hock, Ranch seasoning and Dunkin gift card you'd get a response.

Reactions: 20
And I knew he would do this...he is talking about Crystal setting up her own channel.

Reactions: 16
They have done it before This is from 2019

Reactions: 10
I really like Crystal's genuineness in how she interacted with Abbie, Asa, Priscilla and others. She seems easy to get to know. Emily, Asa's sister, seemed more shy at first.
Unfortunately Priscilla did not touch Crystal's boobs. I think Priscilla was trying to show her what button to press on the vent. Crystal face just turned to pure pissed off. Still hysterical.
Omg! Laugh hysterically every time I see this. P looks like an idiot and you know that’s what Crystal is thinking

Reactions: 15
Hey Crystal! Look at us. We work on Abbies signing ALL the time. The Hogs have officially said screw ANY diet, as noted by Pigs trough loaded with a couple 123 bites, her “small” piece of pie and copious amounts of alcohol. There have never been more vegetables in that Moldy sty than there has been this past week. Wait for the lack of communication and behavior fallout as Abbie goes back on her, Sugar, Zaxbys, Chic fi La and Mio diet, because that shit is coming. Tinkerhoss is never going to feed Abbie any differently, because that is her excuse to eat it too! All about HER!
They need to keep this bitch out of the kitchen while people are REALLY cooking,

Reactions: 25
Tonight's Vlog:

OMG. Listen to Mr Business Advisor telling real estate people how to market themselves. And he can’t even pronounce Realtor. It is Real- tor. Not Real-a-tor. Definitely A is NOT where you want to get business advice

Reactions: 27
Tonight's Vlog:

I can never understand why Summer would hang out with all of them when they have company over. I would never at her age. I would be out somewhere or hiding in my room. Why would she want to be part of that???
I also wonder if she has ever had a boyfriend. She’s always with the maasives. Even since she was pre-teen. She’s so weird. And she smiles for pics like she’s a four year old who is learning to respond to “cheese!”

Reactions: 26
When I was her age, I had a job, an apartment with a roommate, friends, hobbies. She’s stuck in middle school, that Summer....

Reactions: 30
I don't....I just figured it was taken away for being naughty at one point. Have tried dm'ing you several times. Nada...
Hopefully we can be in touch soon. I guess until then, I will have to resort to sharing pics of my Floating Unicorn I got recently here for all to see. Giddy Up Sweetums! Giddy up Meow...GET OFF Pigfuckles...we are sinking!

Reactions: 14
Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.

Reactions: 23
Hell yes,. and I know that from personal experience
Abbie was fully clothed in that disgraceful potty training video. You don't need your child to demonstrate potty training. Fyi a friend of theirs talked about aba therapy and potty training in a vlog. The child is apparently naked for aba potty training. No it was not filmed.

Reactions: 5
I thought only kids in the 80’s used them too. It wasn’t long after that, here anyway, that teachers outlawed them in class because of the giant ripping sound the velcro made.

Reactions: 9
Such a beauty! Woooo girl! ASS may be smug and chubby, but at least he has some semblance of intelligence, can express real emotion and is somewhat decent to look at. No misandry here!I can give Moobs some props from time to time.

Reactions: 14
I remember ASSa saying something, but I don't recall what and I didn't get the impression they were laughing at her, however, I was not specifically looking for that.

I need to go watch it again now!! I shall report back!

Reactions: 9
Oh, and Ass giving Princess P shit for wearing a hoodie and comfy pants... that's rich coming from the guy who spends most of his time in a T shirt, surf shorts and a ball cap!

Reactions: 19
Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.
Who puts a pond in front of a gate? What's next a sign that says

Beware of the turtle?

Reactions: 16
Did he do 2?! Cuz the one I saw in the old house had her with just a shirt and underwear on in the thumbnail what “awesome” parent would do the to their kid?! Since they think they’re such awesome parents

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.