Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 440803
May God forgive me. Not at all funny, I know, I feel terrible but I can't stop laughing. Not at the Dad but at how socially awkward their fans are.
This comment by one of the humpers is like the beginning of a joke.

What happened to the one legged man who was playing baseball and stepped in dog tit?

He slid into base.

Reminds me when I first started watching FA and I commented, “Wow, some of these people commenting really have issues!” It was quickly deleted. Then I noticed there were NO critical or negative comments AT ALL. I thought that was strange. Then when Assa began telling folks who watched his vlog to go watch Priscilla’s vlog on cooking and even including it on his, I started getting uncomfortable about his “advertising” her cooking channel. Of course now, the FA vlog has gone totally commercial selling crap, promoting tit, and like Josh said....several other people are profiting from Abbie....Becca, Summer, Isaiah...and of course, Priscilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol, uh huh. I don't believe it for a second. if the message was so damning, Ass has the best tool in his hands to discredit Josh and paint himself in a positive light. Why didn't he share it on his Instagram?
I agree though. Pigcils drunken rampage in the comments is worth sharing with the world. If only for the lulz.
I love Piggy's drunken rampages 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her Lipstick Mama live tonight was too funny. She's raving. Put down the drink Cilla. It's not flattering.

1613539060445.png
1613539180453.png
1613539382943.png
1613539404255.png
1613539509113.png
1613539528860.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I HATE THAT LEASH. the need separate leashes that are retractable - so frustrating watching.

They do more self care than anyone on the planet. Vacay anyone? Hair, nails, dining, shopping, family visits.
Dunkin? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is that one of the invisible, rogue eyebrows glowing in the sunlight?
Why yes, yes it is! It's brow #3 to be exact. I've named him Herman. Herman's favorite color is yellow. He enjoys long dog walks on the beach, listening to bullshit and being slathered in Slimelife products.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Comments from their "worry about yourself vlog: (admit it, you heard Cilly say that with a lip smack)
Arsewipe is running scared, I bet his big fat face is as red as a beetroot. He is also actually replying to some of the leghumpers which in itself shows he is trying to rally support. You have been exposed Arsewipe and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What difference is she making? She literally rocks nonstop on the sofa, walks around the house in circles, goes to school,goes to dunkin donuts and all in front of a camera that her parents plaster on the internet and cash the checks. Where is the difference? They don’t volunteer with autism based events... they attend and take advantage of the perks;but never works an event. They don’t include kids her age into Abbies world... only those way younger or way older..never the same age. They dont teach her signs for Mom, Dad, brother,dog,school... you know anything other than food. So I would love P to just tell the world what her sweet girl does to impact the world. Fixing pool filters, taking pets to the vet, drinking coffee and making crappy food is not impactful behavior
Exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, I for one will be positive about Josh's video - he set the stage for what is to follow and that is important. I think he will hit hard next time with the exploitation, that is the buying of all the things, the lack of therapy nowadays, the crap content of vlogs and the potentially dangerous leghumpers.
I agree
He was introducing the “characters” of the whole “squad” along with snippets of video. This subject has a lot of moving parts and too many people involved in the whole thing, goes beyond the normal family exploitation.
I have to say I never saw that video when A talked about bad parenting and how perfect he was🤢totally made me cringe. He is a piece of work for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Blame it on the sassy red lip, y'all! 😆🤣 Miss Ma'am is feeling herself.

ezgif-6-d2df4b752b6c.gif

ezgif-6-694f82848af6.gif

And the pièce de résistance --

ezgif-6-64f6fff92cb9.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.