Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to go back to an old topic, but where is the black mould? I couldn't see it as that was when all the attachments went funny. Is it at the top of the first flight of stairs as I now see a small piece of furniture put there which I never noticed before.

Reactions: 5

lillibb

VIP Member
Then they have the gall to act clueless as to why Abbie resists going in the pool. Oh right, it must be her being a ''typical lazy teenager''. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
They've also tried using the excuse that Abbie enjoys it once she's in the pool. As if that somehow excuses each of them grabbing an arm and a leg and dragging her into the pool or pushing her.
They're teaching her to accept physical abuse.

I'm just gonna say it, P's mouth/teeth are weird too. P's teeth (they seem oddly little, or maybe that is because her face is so large) slant backward into her mouth. 😁 Say CHEESE, Bit@H

!View attachment 448782
Usually men have shorter teeth than women..

Last edited:

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Never said she couldn't get bored. I actually said I wasn't speaking on whether or not she could get bored. So yeah...

And the fact she likely does connect 4 task at school would make that More common and familiar not less.

And reinforcing things is extremely important... which Abby needs and does not receive

Ass used it (her boredom) as an excuse to not work on the things the school told him to. Because HE didn't want to do it.
I agree with this. 😍

MSlix73

VIP Member
In yesterday's match up we had two contenders going head to head.

In this corner, we have FA, with 500k loyal subscribers leghumpers on FB.
View attachment 441695
In the other corner, we have DCP with 56.6k subscribers.
View attachment 441711

Let's go to the officials for their ruling...while there was no KO in this battle. It is obvious that a smaller channel may be on the verge of bringing down a much larger channel with 500k more dedicated followers.

Their next battle will be next week. How will the little guy do? Will he again show that while FA has far more followers devout lehumpers, there is a large group of people who in fact don't think that FA is the gold standard for autism awareness?
Will be good!

convert70

VIP Member
Their need to be the bestest ever experts on everything really ruins their content. I used to watch another Youtuber who had a cooking show where the whole point was that she didn't know much about cooking...at first she was just trying to learn, and then as she got better at it, she started trying recipes that were a little more challenging. It was entertaining, and also sometimes educational, to watch her make mistakes and find ways to fix them. A cooking show where a basic-ass mom with a limited repertoire of recipes tries to make viral foods or follow along to other people's recipes could be fun! But that would require Priscilla to lean in to who she really is (a talentless ditz with no real kitchen skills) and have a sense of humor about herself...instead of pretending to be the Southern Living domestic goddess she so desperately wants to be.

I was the same as a kid! If they weren't pureed or cooked all the way down, I couldn't do it. Fresh tomatoes are still hit-or-miss for me.

There's a typo in that email address. The domain should be thedadchallengepodcast.com
Thank you. 😊

Reactions: 4

Raingirl

Chatty Member
I am surprised they didn't disappear, never to be seen again, into the vast depth of unnecessary purchases and leghumper gifts called their garage.

First, stop making unsubstantiated medical claims about this 40 cure cream. The FTC really needs to put a stop to (S)LimeLife making these claims.

Second, thank you for finally doing an ad without your stupid mouth open posed selfie. I am not sure my stomach could take it this AM.
View attachment 443894
Has anyone ever posted a CFR in her comments when she makes these claims?

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
So much going on here....
One- they chose to be five days behind. Instead of showing the weekend at the beginning of the week, they created one (or two) vlogs to preempt Josh.
Two- they really really want to be #couplegoals. It must stroke their egos- autism experts, marriage experts, etc. Whatever.
Three- they have mentioned being "just the three of them" a lot lately. I think they are ready for Summer to get the hint.

But at least Nala is looking good. Thats a plus.
So are they kicking Summer out now?

Last edited:

ABAPQueen1995

Many great points!

Can I just say on a side note thank you for what you do? The paramedics and EMTs that responded to my emergency are the one of the reasons I am walking today. I broke my neck at C7 and T1, they were professional and so kind and compassionate.
Thank you :)

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I tried to find it for about a day, I'm not going to go through every single one of their videos just to try to find it. We did roast them on that video, it's possible that he read here and deleted it or private it. I can't tell you if that's 100% true though.
Which video?

Reactions: 3