Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My Gracious!!!! I’m literally speechless! I don’t have words for this. If I copy these, can I post them in their comments? Does it work that way? I’m not computer savvy. I know they wouldn’t be there long but even if one person saw them, I’d feel fulfilled.
I don’t think you can attach pics in youtube comments. Facebook tho...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone
Been a long, annoying day so let's get this f**kfest going

1. Stupid title as usual
2. Cute dogs them BOOM 7s in and a close up of 🐷
3. BORING
4. Nope they don't read here 😒
5. He thinks he's such a wiseass wit with youtubes fake yall
6. Damn really wanted a bird to tit on Piggy
7. Poor fu*king babies...try worse traffic than that every freaking day
8. Blahblah bullfucks blahblahblah
9. Get on with it...
10. This is so F**KING STUPID
11. NALA
12. She looks so much better
13. So many leghumper awwwwwwww moments
14. So he is now teaching Summer ABA crap
15. He's such an expert talking out his fat ass
16. Obviously compliance isn't important, otherwise Abbie would be toilet trained
17. Piggy could give a tit about a conversation about her daughter
18. After the beep...eh one direction
The end

WHAT A BORING ASS VLOG...BEYOND BORING ASS IF THAT'S POSSIBLE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey! Hey! 😻 Less than 2 min of Pigthilla in todays tit show. She was obviously still sobering up at the end of the vlog, so worth the eye strain. 😹
Abbie seemed happy. Nala is a cutie. A definite tortie girl all the way.
I did not hate it like usual! 🙌🏼
Got take the positives when you can.😻
83433295-1B03-4F1C-8C90-907CB531781A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they were hung over, slept late. She said her Slimelife live started late - I don't think either one wanted to drive across town to take her to school. Poor Abbie - she'd get much more personal attention at school.
With Isaiah back at school and Summer at her new job, Abbie probably isn't getting a lot of attention
Todays tit show.

Compliance is not important to them dealing with Abbie??? This vlog and others show Abbie understands a lot of what is said to her. If she doesn't do what you tell her to do or not do....sometimes you'll correct her but...other times let the same issue slide.. you're setting her up for future failure. Because there may come a time in her life that you won't be there and someone else may not put up with her defiance. Things would probably not go well for her!
Sorry for rambling on.

Reactions: 14
I'll just be honest and direct as I always am.
Josh's video did not wow me.
He talked way too fast and way too much.
There was almost nothing in the video that would show someone outside of tattle what scumbags they really are.
I feel like he rushed to get something out and it was void of anything that would really piss the Massives off. Which is what I was hoping for.
The information that he shared did not flow. He was all over the place. It was if he was barraged with information that was fed to him and he was just spewing it out without being familiar with the information himself.
I was hoping for better.
Oh well.
I agree with you here, I was so excited for the video and then it was just meh 🤷🏻‍♀️ He got some things wrong to he said the other daughter was older that Isiah..stuff like that, I hope the other videos are better though..he also seems maybe afraid? Kinda kissed Asa’s ass a little..Idk it didn’t “wow “ me either like the other two did,, also kept saying he wasn’t going to snark on them..which is whatever but why not? Lol he snarks on everyone else he does a video on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought I recall comments about Abbie's jaw or bite a while back?!? Asa did an up-close shot of Abbie's face. I was a little shocked to see how her face looks so sunken around her mouth. Maybe Abbie's face has always looked like this, and I never really paid attention. If Abbie had braces would that correct her bite? I hope her lower face isn't going to get worse and cause her any issues.

• Sad
Hi everyone
Been a long, annoying day so let's get this f**kfest going

1. Stupid title as usual
2. Cute dogs them BOOM 7s in and a close up of 🐷
3. BORING
4. Nope they don't read here 😒
5. He thinks he's such a wiseass wit with youtubes fake yall
6. Damn really wanted a bird to tit on Piggy
7. Poor fu*king babies...try worse traffic than that every freaking day
8. Blahblah bullfucks blahblahblah
9. Get on with it...
10. This is so F**KING STUPID
11. NALA
12. She looks so much better
13. So many leghumper awwwwwwww moments
14. So he is now teaching Summer ABA crap
15. He's such an expert talking out his fat ass
16. Obviously compliance isn't important, otherwise Abbie would be toilet trained
17. Piggy could give a tit about a conversation about her daughter
18. After the beep...eh one direction
The end

WHAT A BORING ASS VLOG...BEYOND BORING ASS IF THAT'S POSSIBLE
This video was filmed yesterday - the day of Josh’s vid and you can tell how hard they were trying to act happy and carefree. We know after P cleaned her counter with her red lipstick on, she got drunk and went live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those poor dogs. Two big dogs and all they have is a strip of grass behind the fence at the pool. It's just wrong.
And, I hate that leash they use. It doesn't give either dog room to walk...they keep bumping into each other. I know someone else commented on the topic earlier.

He is CREEPY
Trying to hide his chins with a beard?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The dogs each need a 6 foot leash. Retractable leashes are a hard no. So many issues! Have you ever had a dog get excited and run around your leg with one? Those cords slice your skin!!! I have two goldens...an 85 lb and an 72 lb dog. I can walk them together with two separate leashes, both in the same hand. They walk great together! They need to learn to walk independently first, but that would mean the fat asses would have to each take one dog, or walk multiple times a day. And the dogs don’t get walked enough anyway to learn how to walk on a leash politely!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I never had an issue with a very long retractable, but I was only walking one dog. my dog had at the very shortest 30 minute walks a day, usually 45. So walking was not a novelty and he listened. i always had control but I hear what you are saying. I just liked how he could lead in certain areas when it was safe.

So these numbskulls are planning yet another slimelife function, in Fort Worth??? News alert, there is a state of emergency there with the weather. Major power shortage/outages, millions without power, deaths, not tomention a pandemic.... but sure go do make up there. I wonder if P would go....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The dogs each need a 6 foot leash. Retractable leashes are a hard no. So many issues! Have you ever had a dog get excited and run around your leg with one? Those cords slice your skin!!! I have two goldens...an 85 lb and an 72 lb dog. I can walk them together with two separate leashes, both in the same hand. They walk great together! They need to learn to walk independently first, but that would mean the fat asses would have to each take one dog, or walk multiple times a day. And the dogs don’t get walked enough anyway to learn how to walk on a leash politely!
My first bulldog gave me a second degree burn on my leg when she took off as I was trying to get untangled from her retractable leash. I needed burn cream from the ER, after being told by another paramedic how serious it was. Summer, shorts left me with a burn to the back and inner thigh. I learned my lesson. My mom broke several fingers and her kneecap when her dog pulled her with a retractable leash. I threw it away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So these numbskulls are planning yet another slimelife function, in Fort Worth??? News alert, there is a state of emergency there with the weather. Major power shortage/outages, millions without power, deaths, not tomention a pandemic.... but sure go do make up there. I wonder if P would go....
I don't know if she is planning to go, but noticed the screenshot was from The Wander Tribe and their Platinum leader. God, I hope not.

There's some really bad editing going on here. There's a weird bulge here where I've circled where the photoshopping hasn't been smoothed down properly. Shoddy work.
Cilly will blame that on her iPhone. It has happened before, and I earned my block pointing it out on an IG post.
FB_IMG_1608086994215.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There's some really bad editing going on here. There's a weird bulge here where I've circled where the photoshopping hasn't been smoothed down properly. Shoddy work.
Just been having a look on her Instagram at the face shots and they're all like this. If you zoom in on her chin the lines are too smooth and crisp, the chin area should look soft and rounded not have a hard edge.
They're so badly done, I don't know what fool is falling for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New TikTok...

Just been having a look on her Instagram at the face shots and they're all like this. If you zoom in on her chin the lines are too smooth and crisp, the chin area should look soft and rounded not have a hard edge.
Fools who believe = Leghumpers

I don't know if she is planning to go, but noticed the screenshot was from The Wander Tribe and their Platinum leader. God, I hope not.

Cilly will blame that on her iPhone. It has happened before, and I earned my block pointing it out on an IG post.
View attachment 442936
I guess she thinks if she gets enough sun spots they will eventually connect and give her that tan she tries so hard to achieve. Ain’t gonna happen Cill... too much real estate to cover and not enough sun rays to get it done

She is, thats why she keeps doing it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.