Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a fake staged picture. Do you think Abbie got momentum going without being pushed? I think Ass staged this to make it look like she was swinging on her own.. similar to the trike staged photos. Also... where are her shoes? Everyone else is bundled up.

They have to stage everything... to make the HUMPERS go AWWWEEEE... not so Abbie can enjoy swinging just for the sake of enjoying it.
This was absolutely a f*** you to the trolls and Josh.

Reactions: 15
Lol she's busy changing lives guys lol
Can someone tell me exactly HOW Thilla is changing lives??? Wtf??? And if her lotions are so wonderful, how come she can’t give something to Summer for her skin? She has a lot of acne for an adult. Notice Summer doesn’t go near that slop. And I almost think Thilla does the all natural look bc that makeup makes her breakout when she wears it a lot. But changing lives??? I don’t get it. Doesn’t she know how ridiculous she sounds? And kudos to Josh!!! He was great! I didn’t want it to end. You know she watched that video from beginning to end while Abbie was probably running circles around the kitchen island and adding a twirl or two. Not being watched at all. And if they just do “snippets” from their day, can’t she put her phone down for that? It’s just a “SNIPPET of what we WANT YOU TO SEE.” 🙄
Like I’ve said before and I don’t like the word “hate.” But I can say that about her, I truly dislike her!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone tell me exactly HOW Thilla is changing lives??? Wtf??? And if her lotions are so wonderful, how come she can’t give something to Summer for her skin? She has a lot of acne for an adult. Notice Summer doesn’t go near that slop. And I almost think Thilla does the all natural look bc that makeup makes her breakout when she wears it a lot. But changing lives??? I don’t get it. Doesn’t she know how ridiculous she sounds? And kudos to Josh!!! He was great! I didn’t want it to end. You know she watched that video from beginning to end while Abbie was probably running circles around the kitchen island and adding a twirl or two. Not being watched at all. And if they just do “snippets” from their day, can’t she put her phone down for that? It’s just a “SNIPPET of what we WANT YOU TO SEE.” 🙄
Like I’ve said before and I don’t like the word “hate.” But I can say that about her, I truly dislike her!!!!
Saying it is a snippet of their day makes it even worse... these are the best of their day.. so I can imagine the non snippet moments of their day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well done to all you Tattlers that provided, and continue, to provide Josh with all the info he needs for his vlogs. You have done a fantastic job!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Change your drawers Prissass, you stink.
Whew!! Only ASSa knows the situation that occurs under her first gunt. 🤣🤣 Thats what he gets too! Every time he lifts it up and gets a whiff. Sniff sniff! What’s that you smell?
KARMA MOTHER FUCKER!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems like Josh left out probably the most important video to drive home his point about 🐖 using Abbie for MLM scamming.
You know the one with the OTHER nosebleed in it? When Summer was helping hold Abbie down while 🐖 put that tit on her face?
IMO that vlog clearly would have been more appropriate.
It seems like the nosebleed information got mixed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol she's busy changing lives guys lol
I can’t stand reading one more post of her changing lives, building an empire, SHES a sick person!

Scenes from an executive retreat in Destin, FL...

They all were kinda dressed the same...freakin cult-like man

And then there is this...where are her damn shoes Ass?View attachment 400250
From the comments: (granted I am limited after earning my "blocked by an ass" certificate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Have a great Sunday everyone. haven't watched this yet, but a few min. What I did watch, he is mentioning FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whew!! Only ASSa knows the situation that occurs under her first gunt. 🤣🤣 Thats what he gets too! Every time he lifts it up and gets a whiff. Sniff sniff! What’s that you smell?
KARMA MOTHER FUCKER!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if she gets fromunder cheese under those hunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems like Josh left out probably the most important video to drive home his point about 🐖 using Abbie for MLM scamming.
You know the one with the OTHER nosebleed in it? When Summer was helping hold Abbie down while 🐖 put that tit on her face?
IMO that vlog clearly would have been more appropriate.
It seems like the nosebleed information got mixed up.
He has that video. He barely scratched the surface about Priscilla.

Have a great Sunday everyone. haven't watched this yet, but a few min. What I did watch, he is mentioning FA.
If you watch this video, notice he is driving a Tesla. So he doesn't need hands on the steering wheel. I mention it because it was mentioned repeatedly. Cool car. A little too smart for my taste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well here's some pictures of the "retreat" from the weekend. Looks like Barbara and P are the only from her team that are there. Rest are from the "wander tribe." If whoever been talking with Josh or he sees this the wander tribe is who you can look for on FB. They tag eachother in group pics. You can get names if attendees there. Eta... mentioned this because in his live today he mentioned doing a shaming video on all them. But better hurry to get names and screenshots because stuff will get removed and privated soon

Probably more photos but I can only dive into these womens public pics for so long. The one with P in dark glasses, in a dark bar, is hilarious. Same shirt she took the weird lean forward picture in on her pages.

Attachments

• Sick
Well here's some pictures of the "retreat" from the weekend. Looks like Barbara and P are the only from her team that are there. Rest are from the "wander tribe." If whoever been talking with Josh or he sees this the wander tribe is who you can look for on FB. They tag eachother in group pics. You can get names if attendees there.

Probably more photos but I can only dive into these womens public pics for so long. The one with P in dark glasses, in a dark bar, is hilarious. Same shirt she took the weird lean forward picture in on her pages.
On the last one, exactly which one is Prissass, oh wait ...it's the one that's lost 105 lbs..nah, can't be the one in the middle?

• Haha
Can someone tell me exactly HOW Thilla is changing lives??? Wtf???
By giving struggling people hope that they can make money and then leaving them more poor than they started? - Only way I could think of! Sure is something to be proud of.

Do they really think any of us believe they haven't watched the videos? They're so narcissistic they wouldn't be able to resist even if they wanted to.

On the last one, exactly which one is Prissass, oh wait ...it's the one that's lost 105 lbs..nah, can't be the one in the middle?
One with them all in a line, was actually a short video of them walking. And yes one in middle lumbering is P. You can tell by the dress. But shows how many women where there partying it up.

Not sure if this works... never shared a video lol. Let me know if it worked

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From what we have seen lately.. Yes, at least 3. 🤣🤣🤣 The 4th is being built as we speak. All Stinky.. all three of them.🤢
The three levels of gunt are the Teletubbies: upper: tinky winky, middle: dipsy, lower: lala, and round the back : po 😉
Sorry guys, I’m tired, and my gd was over on the weekend, loves Teletubbies, and there was a picture of a pig in a tutu, and I just envision P drunk dancing flapping her fupas and singing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One with them all in a line, was actually a short video of them walking. And yes one in middle lumbering is P. You can tell by the dress. But shows how many women where there partying it up.

Not sure if this works... never shared a video lol. Let me know if it worked
Who's TikTok is that? For "research" purposes, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.