Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's TikTok is that? For "research" purposes, of course.
Think Jenie Evans posted it. Not sure if it's hers or one of the "wander tribe." What I looked up on FB. Then just clicked on tagged people lol. Seriously all blend into one hot mess after awhile. But looks like all ladies where that group... other that P and Barbara. There were no "lipstick mamas" there.

Don't have tiktok was all from Facebook lol

Reactions: 2
Think Jenie Evans posted it. Not sure if it's hers or one of the "wander tribe." What I looked up on FB. Then just clicked on tagged people lol. Seriously all blend into one hot mess after awhile. But looks like all ladies where that group... other that P and Barbara. There were no "lipstick mamas" there.

No lipstick mammas because they are all too economically disadvantaged to travel, are developmentally delayed and don't drive and/or have no respite for their kids with problems.
That's my guess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

I don't get the impression that Barbara is as "successful" as Priscilla. So you think those two "crashed" the retreat?

Reactions: 11
One with them all in a line, was actually a short video of them walking. And yes one in middle lumbering is P. You can tell by the dress. But shows how many women where there partying it up.

Not sure if this works... never shared a video lol. Let me know if it worked
Yep and Cilla stands out like a sore thumb.

1611518432775.png
1611519638267.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well here's some pictures of the "retreat" from the weekend. Looks like Barbara and P are the only from her team that are there. Rest are from the "wander tribe." If whoever been talking with Josh or he sees this the wander tribe is who you can look for on FB. They tag eachother in group pics. You can get names if attendees there. Eta... mentioned this because in his live today he mentioned doing a shaming video on all them. But better hurry to get names and screenshots because stuff will get removed and privated soon

Probably more photos but I can only dive into these womens public pics for so long. The one with P in dark glasses, in a dark bar, is hilarious. Same shirt she took the weird lean forward picture in on her pages.
Does she think the dark glasses are going to hide who she is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't get the impression that Barbara is as "successful" as Priscilla. So you think those two "crashed" the retreat?
I think so. Or something close to that. You know none of those women like her. They should anonymously join us here. We think she is laughable too

Reactions: 16
He has that video. He barely scratched the surface about Priscilla.

If you watch this video, notice he is driving a Tesla. So he doesn't need hands on the steering wheel. I mention it because it was mentioned repeatedly. Cool car. A little too smart for my taste.
Yea but Assa and Assa junior will notice it and realize Josh doesn't need them to make money.I hope it eats them up inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems like Josh left out probably the most important video to drive home his point about 🐖 using Abbie for MLM scamming.
You know the one with the OTHER nosebleed in it? When Summer was helping hold Abbie down while 🐖 put that tit on her face?
IMO that vlog clearly would have been more appropriate.
It seems like the nosebleed information got mixed up.
I agree! What I would like to know though, do they make thousands from Facebook, IG and Twitch too???

Reactions: 8
MaidenX I can’t get your video to play, but your word for her is dead on: LUMBERING.
The one with them on the beach was just a screenshot of the video. It was like two seconds long lol was shared by Amber Swope (I think) on Facebook. If someone knows how to get the actual video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He has that video. He barely scratched the surface about Priscilla.

If you watch this video, notice he is driving a Tesla. So he doesn't need hands on the steering wheel. I mention it because it was mentioned repeatedly. Cool car. A little too smart for my taste.
I'd be petrified to have a car drive by itself! What if it takes you someplace you didn't want to go, like a dark alley:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My mind is always going lol God forbid the only cars available to buy some day are drive by itself, i'm in trouble ha ha

Priscilla looks like the dowdy old mother of all of the other women.
WTF kind of pants are they wearing? All I can see is rolls of flab? Looks like a stuffed sausage and she shouldn't be wearing those Good Lord, isn't she embarrassed???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.