Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they tell a story once in the old house that Abbie eloped and ended up near or in a pond and Asa was driving home and had to go get her bc Cilla physically couldn't?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I won't share the link, since it is another forum. But I assure you it is still easily found on the internet.

He was very specific. Priscilla and Abbie were making something. When Abbie tried to leave, Priscilla grabber her by the arm and brought her back on the video. Someone in the premiere chat mentioned it was on a Pots, Pans and Priscilla video. I have looked at most of the Cilla's tit and Things, but couldn't find it. I was unaware that Triple P videos were still available. I have to go do some looking to see if I can find it. (But would love if another Tattler found it.) It may have been deleted though.
Omg I wasn't asking you to link me or anything. I just was very unclear what kind of site it was. The way it spoke it was almost like a psychiatric support group?
The fact that this person mentions having friends and safety people and no one is properly on top of this is literally terrifying and how we get lifetime original movies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn't they tell a story once in the old house that Abbie eloped and ended up near or in a pond and Asa was driving home and had to go get her bc Cilla physically couldn't?
Yes, she ended up in the pond. I wish I knew what vlog that was. It has been talked about here.

Guess who is deleting pictures of Priscilla now. Barbara has suddenly lost the pictures with Priscilla. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Large dump of comments from tonight's vlog. (Yeah, I took screenshits. I may post that later.) Kind of surprised he hasn't deleted them. Turning over a new leaf Ass? Because from where I am sitting, you have changed your entire way of what you post, how you reply and leaving the comments up. What are you scared Josh may be right about this? EspeciallyIf there is nothing wrong in what you are doing?View attachment 399565
View attachment 399566
View attachment 399567
View attachment 399568
View attachment 399569
View attachment 399570
View attachment 399571
View attachment 399572
View attachment 399573
View attachment 399574
View attachment 399575
View attachment 399576
View attachment 399577
View attachment 399578
View attachment 399579
View attachment 399580
View attachment 399581
View attachment 399582

*Fellow tattlers would you prefer I not paste the images like this? Let me know please.
I feel like I won't see these kind of comments unless I come to Tattle since they delete so much. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she didn’t park the car and go inside to clean her up! It seems she just dropped her off and went on her way, is that what happened?
It honestly made me think of the one time when I was 13 and I was new to my period and didn't count correctly and long story short my mom was driving me to school and I leaked everywhere. Could I have gotten supplies from the nurse's office, cleaned myself up in the restroom before class started? Probably, I was pretty capable. But my mom would have NEVER purposefully delivered me to school like that. She wouldn't have wanted me to be embarrassed, she wouldn't have wanted me to be focusing on anything other than school, Cilly is lazy AF, But I don't think Josh touched on just how cruel she is. They don't bath her as punishment ffs! She absolutely thought Abby caused that bloody nose by being obnoxious and being embarrassed and dumped off like trash was punishment and revenge for making her deal with it in the first place. She's just awful.

Also, is anyone else having problem with tattle tonight? It keeps posting my things half finished and I don't think the pictures I'm seeing are on the correct posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg I wasn't asking you to link me or anything. I just was very unclear what kind of site it was. The way it spoke it was almost like a psychiatric support group?
The fact that this person mentions having friends and safety people and no one is properly on top of this is literally terrifying and how we get lifetime original movies
Oh I figured you weren't asking for the link. It was a message board, specifically in a section for when someone is in distress and seeking help and support from other members. She made another post on the forum about Abbie. These posts are alarming to say the least.
Screenshot_20210123-233615_Adblock Browser.jpg

It honestly made me think of the one time when I was 13 and I was new to my period and didn't count correctly and long story short my mom was driving me to school and I leaked everywhere. Could I have gotten supplies from the nurse's office, cleaned myself up in the restroom before class started? Probably, I was pretty capable. But my mom would have NEVER purposefully delivered me to school like that. She wouldn't have wanted me to be embarrassed, she wouldn't have wanted me to be focusing on anything other than school, Cilly is lazy AF, But I don't think Josh touched on just how cruel she is. They don't bath her as punishment ffs! She absolutely thought Abby caused that bloody nose by being obnoxious and being embarrassed and dumped off like trash was punishment and revenge for making her deal with it in the first place. She's just awful.

Also, is anyone else having problem with tattle tonight? It keeps posting my things half finished and I don't think the pictures I'm seeing are on the correct posts.
I know they had an update a little bit ago, but don't see a problem on my end.

Reactions: 8
Well Ps friend Barbara Ann removed her weekend pictures of florida, and her and P

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To the extent that a "normal" 18-24 month old "talks" maybe Abbie can communicate some.
The reason I'm not totally convinced is because of her profound IDD. She is not consistent and says no for yes and yes for no a lot. She hits random buttons on her device that have nothing to do with what she's asked.
To say she's actually Infact talking is delusional.
IMO.

The Wee family is doing a live chat now about supporting fathering autism and the vlog squad.
😂😂
I wonder how much Assa paid them.
Oh No, that's put paid to me watching them anymore. Why do they feel the need to do that ?
Are they not seeing the exploitation of Abbie for financial gain, if they had any sense they would start
distancing themselves from the tit show surrounding the Massives.

Reactions: 9
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
Just use your imagination 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like the Limelife girls were all in the same spot as almost all took pictures at the same beach (including P.) May have been a pro-photographer hired to take pictures for the retreat/vacay

Reactions: 12
Looks like the Limelife girls were all in the same spot as almost all took pictures at the same beach (including P.) May have been a pro-photographer hired to take pictures for the retreat/vacay
In tonight's vlog, Ass said that Cilly was going somewhere for her JOB and a professional photographer will be taking pictures. Isaiah acted all butt hurt during the vlog. Did you see while Barbara deleted the pictures with Cilly, Priscilla reposted the executive retreat on her personal page? Then the photos by the Gulf of Mexico. They are in Desitin, FL according to a fellow (S)LimeLife beauty guide on the retreat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In tonight's vlog, Ass said that Cilly was going somewhere for her JOB and a professional photographer will be taking pictures. Isaiah acted all butt hurt during the vlog. Did you see while Barbara deleted the pictures with Cilly, Priscilla reposted the executive retreat on her personal page? Then the photos by the Gulf of Mexico. They are in Desitin, FL according to a fellow (S)LimeLife beauty guide on the retreat.
Ya I didn't watch the vlog lol migraine.

So that makes sense. I like how they keep calling these gatherings for her "JOB." The Louisiana one was just a straight up party. This one this weekend is just a played up vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t enjoy your channel I hate watch you, you selfish twit.
But it's easier to just deflect when you don't have a good answer!

Eta: The comment didn't make it into the quote. It was someone asking about P's trips during the pandemic and Asa replying asking why they always comment negative stuff.

Reactions: 7
So Asa commented that there are times when it’s just Priscilla and Abbie... they just don’t show it. I don’t buy that at all. Any time she has vlogged being alone with Abbie (which is not often at all), you can tell she’s scared because she doesn’t know how to take care of her. She depends on Asa, respite, or Isaiah doing it all. It’s really sad when her son can take his sister somewhere without any help but she can’t. She’s always appeared uninterested with Abbie and can’t stand her. That was one of the first red flags I noticed when I found their videos. I don’t want to believe Priscilla is a bad mother and hates Abbie, but her actions certainly don’t scream that she’s a loving mom to Abbie. I totally forgot that vlog with Ab’s bloody nose until I saw Josh’s video today. Why let Abbie sit with blood all over herself instead of pulling over and taking care of her? She just doesn’t connect with her daughter at all. It’s very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the boss babe's recruits in her down line. I just don't get how these women are "beauty guides".

1611471692212.png
1611471706819.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know they had an update a little bit ago, but don't see a problem on my end.
[/QUOTE]
I took the Creepy person’s blog and read in the stance that the Carly Feiscmann wannabe is actually Male? And that he changed his real name for the Carly one.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.