Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she ended up in the pond. I wish I knew what vlog that was. It has been talked about here.

Guess who is deleting pictures of Priscilla now. Barbara has suddenly lost the pictures with Priscilla. 🤔
They have mentioned it several times. I think the last time was when they got tit for the life jacket.

Reactions: 8
He can say whatever he wants about ignoring Josh. These replies PROVE Josh is getting under his skin. See how he's extra responsive to negative comments rather than just deleting? Yeah, he's pissed.
Oh, Asa has been on a deleting rampage this evening and well into the early morning. duck you, Asa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Arsewipe must be really rattled now and his blood pressure through the roof knowing there is more to come. I am sure Pig is going to get her knuckles wrapped by Slimelife for bringing such adverse publicity. All in all not a happy household. And who is going to want to take on the respite job after watching last nights DCP vlog?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For Abbie’s sake I hope their next respite worker is real and trained. Someone to take her for walks, play with toys and puzzles with her, read stories and point out pictures in books to learn vocabulary and even more signs. If Abbie is at the developmental stage of a toddler, a decent caregiver will meet her where she is, play with her, teach her, and help her to progress.

Respite workers are not teachers, just relief/caregivers. But Abbie could learn, too, from those enjoyable interactions and bloom with one on one attention after all of her neglect in recent years. IMO.

Arsewipe must be really rattled now and his blood pressure through the roof knowing there is more to come. I am sure Pig is going to get her knuckles wrapped by Slimelife for bringing such adverse publicity. All in all not a happy household. And who is going to want to take on the respite job after watching last nights DCP vlog?
I wish Limelife would care. But Cilla making money means bigwigs making money, and I doubt they care how or why as long as it keeps rolling in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know they had an update a little bit ago, but don't see a problem on my end.
I took the Creepy person’s blog and read in the stance that the Carly Feiscmann wannabe is actually Male? And that he changed his real name for the Carly one.
[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. Could be a lesbian relationship. Either way "Carly" has some serious issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Looks like the Limelife girls were all in the same spot as almost all took pictures at the same beach (including P.) May have been a pro-photographer hired to take pictures for the retreat/vacay
Yes, the red head put something on her page trying to find a local “ glamour/lifestyle” type photographer to capture the natural moments..

• Haha
  • Sick
As if I wasn't disgusted enough by Isaiah's vlog and the podcast, I watched Cilly's tit and Things Sloppy Joes video. What is this woman smoking? When the "recipe" calls for 1 tsp, she dumped in 5. Ketchup 1 tbsp was more like ¼ cup.

Lastly, the lip smacking was over the top! Yuck.

How come she hasn't announced this on Lipstick Mama? I am not sure what an Executive Star Director is, but she isn't sharing with her business page. Very strange indeed.
View attachment 391149
Whoever can see this post, please share how many comments and reactions she has. Yes, I am nosy. But this definitely has disaster written all over it.
View attachment 391150
[/QUOTE]
“Here, hold your water bottle. Hold ‘your’ coffee, look at the camera...no, face the camera. Aren’t we cute?”
5r 5r tut
The comments on Hogsiah's vlog are all about Nala and Abbie.
That poor cat though.
What vet gives 7 days of antibiotics these days? And for a hairball??
They have a shot of antibiotics they can give that lasts 10 days now.
Should have done that and returned in 2 days if no improvement.
The outcome doesn't sound very good from what he described.
🐖 never did like Nala.
I'm surprised she's lasted this long.
I do hope she lives.
Should have done more for Nala earlier!!! So angry...I could choke all of them for Nala!!! Animal pets depend on their human owners to care for them!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Scenes from an executive retreat in Destin, FL...

And then there is this...where are her damn shoes Ass?View attachment 400250
From the comments: (granted I am limited after earning my "blocked by an ass" certificate.

And then there is this...where are her damn shoes Ass?
From the comments: (granted I am limited after earning my "blocked by an ass" certificate.
Cindy Vasquez needs to keep that to herself, that's skeevy to post about dreaming of a teen young enough to be your child.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely thought this was the start of an awful creepy fan poem 😂😂
She forgot to add at the bottom of her letter 'oh and thanks for the interview today, you will make sure to let me know asap when I can start ' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

And then there is this...where are her damn shoes Ass?View attachment 400250
This is a fake staged picture. Do you think Abbie got momentum going without being pushed? I think Ass staged this to make it look like she was swinging on her own.. similar to the trike staged photos. Also... where are her shoes? Everyone else is bundled up.

They have to stage everything... to make the HUMPERS go AWWWEEEE... not so Abbie can enjoy swinging just for the sake of enjoying it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.