Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, she had a birthday party for her father-in-law. What the f*ck did she do to the food. Yuck!
I swear A&P read here. Hi Asa, Hi Pricilla. When they took Wayne out to eat at that expensive restaurant as their Christmas present to him. I wrote a comment that she could have cooked a meal of all his favorite foods in her fancy new kitchen. However after looking at the photos I see why they went out to eat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What he said was very insensitive when there are people avoiding seeing people because of the virus but on another note....this comment....

What a bloody idiot, why should they get to have family gatherings when a lot of us are sticking to the rules, are they somehow exempt , something special? It makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 28
What a bloody idiot, why should they get to have family gatherings when a lot of us are sticking to the rules, are they somehow exempt , something special? It makes my blood boil.
It makes it more infuriating when P's response to it is "We'll do us and you do you."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s going on with that face Cilla and what’s that growing out of your chin? Those magical Slimelife products not working out so well for you? I watched just a little of her livestream (that’s all I could stand). When she spoke about the “Power Glow Collection” she says “you’ll look like a glowing goddess.” I say you look more like a DIM HAG.
455839E0-DD95-4207-A5AE-09FF641253D4.jpeg
I
After her transformation is completed. Look what happened to your ears after wearing all those heavy cheap earrings.
7671907B-1FFE-42DA-BA41-64A0752CE6E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What’s going on with that face Cilla and what’s that growing out of your chin? Those magical Slimelife products not working out so well for you? I watched just a little of her livestream (that’s all I could stand). When she spoke about the “Power Glow Collection” she says “you’ll look like a glowing goddess.” I say you look more like a DIM HAG.View attachment 388153I
After her transformation is completed. Look what happened to your ears after wearing all those heavy cheap earrings.
View attachment 388167
You scuured me! Lol

To me it looks like she ordered that food. I met a woman at the grocery store that will bring a 'homemade' meal for 12 right to your door.
Lol For some reason that sounded like you were starting to sing a song “I met a woman,etc” lol sorry I’m goofy this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You scuured me! Lol

Lol For some reason that sounded like you were starting to sing a song “I met a woman,etc” lol sorry I’m goofy this morning
I was feeling a bit goofy when I wrote it, I kept reading it wondering if I made sense. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course, she had a birthday party for her father-in-law. What the f*ck did she do to the food. Yuck!
I saw this post this morning on FB. I wanted, oh so badly, to reply “heart attack city”. I knew, however, that the leghumpers would come after me. Yeah...I’m a chicken-tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

A previous post by @Once Upon a Snark has the info that Boneyard and Driftwood Beach are interchangeable. Either way if they went to a beach located at a state park the dogs were only allowed on the trails NOT on the beach and most definitely not off leash
Source - https://www.floridastateparks.org/petpolicy
Yup I read their pist/response to me. I was just answering as the where it was mentioned. But thanks for repeating and providing the state park info.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking of all those analogies for “a screw loose” etc several pages back. I’d just like to include - DUMB AS F....

kaitlyn was at party, so at least 3 other households gathering... no pictures because they will get roasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What Vlog did they say that she's going to go directly to grad school, I could have sworn I heard them say that she's taking off till next fall.
Also do you realize how much money an ABA therapist makes in Florida?:
View attachment 387561
I just want you guys realize that a dumb stupid teenage kid can get $15 an hour here in NYC in McDonald's. Can you imagine doing four years of college and another two for doctorate and make basically nothing, only pay back your student loans. WINNING!!!
Cost of living is extremely cheaper in Florida than in New York. Plus if someone wants to work in a field that can help people usually money is not that important to them. I would also hope you’re a lot kinder to the “dumb,stupid “ people who prepare your food🤢

Reactions: 10
View attachment 387907

People are already questioning their get together.

View attachment 387908

I can guarantee you she did not make that carrot cake. But yes it's the only thing on the table that looks good. I love carrot cake too!
We found out yesterday my father in law and his wife have covid. He has a pace maker and several heart surgeries and she just finished chemo for BC (second time) last year.

The got it in Florida. They went to stay in a private beach house (owned by her nephew.) I know them and know they are very careful about exposure. They drove and didn't fly even.

Point I was making is even super cautious people can get covid. And Florida is dumb with it. And here they are going all over, having random people over and in and out of the house. But her you do you it is just fine... I am surprised no one has been sick who is involved with them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really really doubt that Abbie is given homework assignments.
There could be info on how her day went though.
Yeah.. info on how the day went ...also, what they covered that day how to follow up at home ... somethings that would have boxes to check the activity was done... parent's signature and sending it back in school bag .m
Future thread title maybe? 💁‍♀️🤣
We found out yesterday my father in law and his wife have covid. He has a pace maker and several heart surgeries and she just finished chemo for BC (second time) last year.

The got it in Florida. They went to stay in a private beach house (owned by her nephew.) I know them and know they are very careful about exposure. They drove and didn't fly even.

Point I was making is even super cautious people can get covid. And Florida is dumb with it. And here they are going all over, having random people over and in and out of the house. But her you do you it is just fine... I am surprised no one has been sick who is involved with them.
So sorry about your father-in-law and his wife. Sending get well wishes. Better to play it super cautious than run the risk getting the virus!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where's the sharkcoochie board? He's not that special huuuuh?
Another question, why isn't she presenting the food on her counter Island? LMAO
It looks like they got lasagna, bread, carrot cake, big question is where's the vegetables or a salad?
Oh wait the last picture looks like it has coleslaw, I guess that counts.
She writes homemade carrot cake, did it come from a box? Cuz there's no way that she sat there grating carrots.
As of 2017, she bought pre-shredded carrots but made the cake batter from scratch.

She didn't show the making of the frosting so who knows if that came from a can.
Her cake back then sure didn't look anywhere near as nice as the cake in these pics, though....and we all know she hasn't gotten any better at anything artistic :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Is there a “meal” she doesn’t serve without that super fancy, gourmet Texas Toast out of the box? Eeeewww! She has absolutely nothing going on upstairs...zero culinary creativity. Oh look, she has labels for everything....How Nice! 🙄🙄🙄
The only thing this dummy knows about food is how to shove it in her snout.
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure there's other places in the house and pool house where Summer stays that have the mold too! Hope they hire a professional mold expert company to clear it out. They AND the pets may need to stay elsewhere a few days while the problem is resolved.

I'm sure there's other places in the house and pool house where Summer stays that have the mold too! Hope they hire a professional mold expert company to clear it out. They AND the pets may need to stay elsewhere a
G
Just a running joke in New Jersey 😊.
No one really cares what it's called lol
There's also Trenton brand, steer clear of that one it's not very good
No hype, just your typical regional food lol
Brooklyn born & raised here.. Taylor Ham??? Love it! Taylor brand pork roll...? Don't know unless that's what they're calling Taylor Brand Pork Roll these days!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I keep thinking about Prissass saying that Thummer was going into the professional field (words to that effect) Does anyone think that this might have something to to with that visit from DPS when Thumber mysteriously wasn't there and was visiting her parents? I think the butt grabbing incident prompted that visit and that's when plans were made for Thummer to move on. If she really does go anywhere. And now enters Josh and his investigating and of course that's why we're seeing all this new interactions with Abs. Sorry Asswipe, your videos prove that didn't occur on any regular basis til it was brought to Josh's attention. What's that song...well it's too late baby, it's too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there a “meal” she doesn’t serve without that super fancy, gourmet Texas Toast out of the box? Eeeewww! She has absolutely nothing going on upstairs...zero culinary creativity. Oh look, she has labels for everything....How Nice! 🙄🙄🙄
The only thing this dummy knows about food is how to shove it in her snout.
The End.
Also why does she serve almost every big fancy meal by pushing the dining room chairs to the wall and creating a buffet on the dining room table? Where do the guests eat? On their laps in the living room? What's the point of having a "formal" dining room if you're not going to use it for...dining? Why not set up your buffet on the kitchen island? Oh, that's right, because you covered half of it with a fragile induction stovetop that you never use and just bought for the looks.

Also, there's so much empty space on that table, it makes her spread look chintzy...that table is too big a space to make a buffet of that kind of meal. She should have set everything out on the two credenzas (or, as some people call them, BUFFETS because that's what they're FOR) and let people eat at the dining table instead. She truly is empty-headed...she just copies ideas she saw on Pinterest without a single thought as to WHY people might have set things up the way they did in those pictures, or how she can adapt them to make them work in her own home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.