Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why havent they announced just who this backpack collab is with?
Maybe its in the "link down below" lol, but why not say so in the post?

And I totally agree. If eloping isnt an issue, let her walk around without a backpack.
Bornanxious.

Was on Ass instagram stories. Not sure is mentioned anywhere else

Reactions: 4
Also why does she serve almost every big fancy meal by pushing the dining room chairs to the wall and creating a buffet on the dining room table? Where do the guests eat? On their laps in the living room? What's the point of having a "formal" dining room if you're not going to use it for...dining? Why not set up your buffet on the kitchen island? Oh, that's right, because you covered half of it with a fragile induction stovetop that you never use and just bought for the looks.

Also, there's so much empty space on that table, it makes her spread look chintzy...that table is too big a space to make a buffet of that kind of meal. She should have set everything out on the two credenzas (or, as some people call them, BUFFETS because that's what they're FOR) and let people eat at the dining table instead. She truly is empty-headed...she just copies ideas she saw on Pinterest without a single thought as to WHY people might have set things up the way they did in those pictures, or how she can adapt them to make them work in her own home.
She setting it up thinking it looks ‘fancy’. I just line up the food in the kitchen with plates at one end and people put their food on the plate as they go down the line. We then sit at the dining room table and eat together! Imagine that! 🙄 Everyone is there to eat and socialize over dinner.

She needs the ‘content’ by having the spread of food laid out. The food doesn’t look that tempting anyway and by the time they eat it it has to be less than hot. Yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bornanxious.

Was on Ass instagram stories. Not sure is mentioned anywhere else
Born Anxious posted a couple of times on it's IG story. It isn't available yet. But it seems to can pre-order it. They also have a FA tab on their IG account. £28.00. Unknown shipping. Proceeds to three different non-profits.

• Sick
I bet Sybil bought 10 of them.
Well guyths- as I mentioned earlier, Covid has caused me some serious mobility issues. I have to start using a quad base cane because my legs have become so weak I am a fall risk. I am only 50 and not happy about the cane. So instead I will just order this spiffy backpack. If I fall, people can just grab it. I cant wait!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Born Anxious posted a couple of times on it's IG story. It isn't available yet. But it seems to can pre-order it. They also have a FA tab on their IG account. £28.00. Unknown shipping. Proceeds to three different non-profits.
I just looked at their site. I think its nice that they are donating. There are a few autism items there and its very refreshing to see the lack of puzzle pieces.

However, and this is a serious question to our autistic friends here. Its something I've been thinking about for a while. There are a few things that say stuff like #strong mom/ #strong dad and then autism awareness under it.

If I was autistic, seeing these messages all the time, I would be upset by it. I agree things are different with autistic kids (just extra things i need to be aware of) but I don't like the insinuation that they are a burden. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s going on with that face Cilla and what’s that growing out of your chin? Those magical Slimelife products not working out so well for you? I watched just a little of her livestream (that’s all I could stand). When she spoke about the “Power Glow Collection” she says “you’ll look like a glowing goddess.” I say you look more like a DIM HAG.View attachment 388153I
After her transformation is completed. Look what happened to your ears after wearing all those heavy cheap earrings.
View attachment 388167
Hey Pigfuckles....
..since we all know you read here, do you mind if I post this on your Lipstick on a Pig page or your "419" store page (I'm assuming its named after your current weight). You could sell these individually for the high prices you are charging now, and make even more money for Ab, and put it towards a sensory room or a nice swing, or even some professional counciling for your whole fucked up family???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus, I think that device is so screwed up as far as information on it. topics vs pictures, etc... There seems to be too many people handling it to add or delete something!
Or too many boogers stuck on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That new backpack won’t last long, or they will modify it. It doesn’t have a front clip and she will easily slip out and run off. So it doesn’t serve the purpose of a harness. Which is why we saw asshat holding the shoulder straps from the front instead of the back pack part. But no, she doesn’t elope. She wears that backpack everywhere she goes and they are always holding onto it.
That harness buckle in front should be lower.. it's too close to her neck. If they have to make a quick stop it could cause injury to vital structures in the throat. Plus it looks really uncomfortable like it may be rubbing against the skin there! Just saying as a former EMT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What ever good that could come from your post about this adaptive underwear was lost because it is a ploy to promote your (S)LimeLife scam. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure there's other places in the house and pool house where Summer stays that have the mold too! Hope they hire a professional mold expert company to clear it out. They AND the pets may need to stay elsewhere a few days while the problem is resolved.

I'm sure there's other places in the house and pool house where Summer stays that have the mold too! Hope they hire a professional mold expert company to clear it out. They AND the pets may need to stay elsewhere a
Brooklyn born & raised here.. Taylor Ham??? Love it! Taylor brand pork roll...? Don't know unless that's what they're calling Taylor Brand Pork Roll these days!
It's the same thing 🙄.....
And it's not something that just started "these days"😂

• Haha
Whats even more frightening is that she went to more than one meet-up.
From Orlando.
So she is driving to see her. More than once.
And her parents dont think thats sketchy?? And worse, what about her grandparents? I dont know about you all, but I find I worry about my grandkids incessantly. Not because of their parenting- because Im not "with" them, watching over them all the time. My kids joke all the time- "Yeah, when we were kids Mom didnt care if we had an electric radio sitting on the tub, but the grandkids should be bathed in life jackets with a medic nearby!" (Not true obviously but you get the idea lol) I dont get it. :mad:
Asa and Priscilla should have an eye on... better yet...a hand on Abbie at all times at any event! This woman following her is scary!

Reactions: 6
I swear A&P read here. Hi Asa, Hi Pricilla. When they took Wayne out to eat at that expensive restaurant as their Christmas present to him. I wrote a comment that she could have cooked a meal of all his favorite foods in her fancy new kitchen. However after looking at the photos I see why they went out to eat.
They surely read here. Did you notice how they mentioned the brazees in their vlog? Now they are taking the dogs for a walk. Not too long ago they were saying how they didn't have friends and this vlog they were tlsaying how they have so many friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well tit that Was fun while it lasted

stunted comment has been removed 🤣🤣
Hey Ass, This is for you...

They surely read here. Did you notice how they mentioned the brazees in their vlog? Now they are taking the dogs for a walk. Not too long ago they were saying how they didn't have friends and this vlog they were tlsaying how they have so many friends.
I ❤ that he is using our posts to create content. But as it has been said, you can't come up with your own, genuine content. So you come to our little troll forum for ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Ass, This is for you...

I ❤ that he is using our posts to create content. But as it has been said, you can't come up with your own, genuine content. So you come to our little troll forum for ideas.
They have comments asking her to make a cookbook ong

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.