Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know when he suddenly started going by asa. He still had his shop when they started youtube and on reviews everyone calls him ace but I've never heard P said ace. Multiple aliases? Also if you look they have a review about trying to sell a customer a old machine instead of fixing the one they brought in. I wish I could figure out how long they were in business for... could anyone tell me if its normal that their business was a llc?
P has called him Ace before. And yep, it's normal for a small business to be an LLC.

Reactions: 11
I want to know when he suddenly started going by asa. He still had his shop when they started youtube and on reviews everyone calls him ace but I've never heard P said ace. Multiple aliases? Also if you look they have a review about trying to sell a customer a old machine instead of fixing the one they brought in. I wish I could figure out how long they were in business for... could anyone tell me if its normal that their business was a llc?
His name is Asa- Ace is just a nickname. Like Joseph-Joe. Andrew-Andy, etc. We hear P say "Ace" all the time LOL
And I believe the shop was open from 2010-2017. Then he closed up to do YT fulltime.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the end of tonight’s vlog when Ass when rambling about family BS, Piggy could careless less about anything he said. She is looking so rough lately like she has a lot on her mind. I hope she (both) is losing sleep over Josh’s video, it’s about time somebody is rattling them. Greedy Nasty Pigs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Speaking of her clothing- anyone else notice that nearly all of Abbies new clothes are some shade of brown? Brown sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, pants. Brown brown brown. Brown was probably all that was left in the clearance aisle!
Brown hides stains better. I dress my children almost exclusively in darker colors so I don't go bankrupt constantly replacing wardrobes!

And Across the street from the 4seasons Total Landscaping shop. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 387838
Is the, ahem, adult bookstore next door as well? Wonder if Asshat made a pitstop. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interesting article/interview - this is not me specifically but this is the work I do. And I'm wondering how down the rabbit hole the Maassives are, being that they're quite obviously covid denialists to some degree. A, especially, would fit the profile of someone very susceptible to a lot of this stuff.

Hopefully this will make people feel better - we knew what happened on the sixth was coming. It does not appear that a repeat of something to that scale will be happening in the near future. That doesn't mean individual actions won't occur; that's fairly likely in general, but the enormity of last week won't repeat in the next couple weeks.

I'm very tired but have been able to take much of today off. I look forward to a day when I don't have to submit tit to the EffBeeEye anymore. -sigh-

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course, she had a birthday party for her father-in-law. What the f*ck did she do to the food. Yuck!
Where's the sharkcoochie board? He's not that special huuuuh?
Another question, why isn't she presenting the food on her counter Island? LMAO
It looks like they got lasagna, bread, carrot cake, big question is where's the vegetables or a salad?
Oh wait the last picture looks like it has coleslaw, I guess that counts.
She writes homemade carrot cake, did it come from a box? Cuz there's no way that she sat there grating carrots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
Isn't she soooooo cute

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where's the sharkcoochie board? He's not that special huuuuh?
Another question, why isn't she presenting the food on her counter Island? LMAO
It looks like they got lasagna, bread, carrot cake, big question is where's the vegetables or a salad?
Oh wait the last picture looks like it has coleslaw, I guess that counts.
She writes homemade carrot cake, did it come from a box? Cuz there's no way that she sat there grating carrots.
It is ribs, macncheese, bbq baked beans, coleslaw, and bread... I miss anything? (Other than that sad carrot cake)

Eta... saw the pulled pork on second glance lol

Reactions: 8
What a joke! Pig was panting heavier than Maverick and Sandy combined. It looked like she was still trying to catch her breath when they were sitting on the couch while ASSa was spewing a bunch of tit that nobody cares about...especially coming from his dumb ass!
I made a thumbnail for tonights vlog that seems more applicable to what we actually see this evening.

Have a great night Tattlers!❤❤
View attachment 387750
PS...What kind of Sister Wives hell are Pig and Thummer trying to pull off. Are they seriously dressing alike now? WHY? These people are so freaking strange. Sybil may be the sane one of the group.🙄
Y’all lmao I legit watched the video thought oh this fucker has the herp and I don’t mean that offensively like I had a friend growing up as a child that had them regularly and it wont for any reason she was a kid but this duck had never had one that I’ve seen and the whole vlog is his life so how’s college treating you big boyyy 😂 check ya hoes.

You know what else pisses me off... you have maverick a SERVICE DOG and you have sandy a bleeping psycho dog chained together on a leash let’s be real sandy ain’t learning from maverick maybe if someone was firm with that bat ass crazy dog it might “help”. It’s not her fault she hasn’t been taught but look at maverick someone else taught that dog before he was handed over these people are the fattest laziest Humans alive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
PSA if summer even attempted to be a service to my child if I didnt know her from the vlogs it would take me 36 seconds to say nope you delayed ass adult. my 14 yo child would run circles around her I asked her to watch the vlogs one night and asked what do you think and she Honestly thought summer was super sweet Bc she thought she was disabled. Had no clue she’d graduated college.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of her clothing- anyone else notice that nearly all of Abbies new clothes are some shade of brown? Brown sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, pants. Brown brown brown. Brown was probably all that was left in the clearance aisle!
I was thinking if she has a poonami 💩 it would be less noticeable.😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.