Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The race harness is kinda useless when all they need is child door and window locks, Its utter stupidity with the golf cart.
Except the harness was never used for Abbie’s safety....they implemented the harness for THEIR convenience. In the car with P she take off the shoulder strap portion of the regular seatbelt and lean forward to pinch or hit P......once they implemented the harness Abbie was a step ahead and would use her foot/leg to kick or annoy P. At that point they attached a PVC pole horizontally to the headrests and used it to hold a cargo net thing to contain Abbie. Abbie has never done those things to Isaiah, Crazy Nanny, Becca, Summer, etc so they had no need for the harness, she WOULD still attempt to remove her shoulder strap but would put back when asked to. As for the new electric cart, she never attempted to elope from the original golf cart and it had no seatbelt at all......so I’d say they assumed it would be the same way in the new one. I’m not trying to defend them in any shape or form.....I would not have allowed my children on their first golf cart because it had no seatbelts.....my point was the harness never was a safety thing, it was only additional containment so they didn’t have to parent her and make her wear her seatbelt correctly.

Reactions: 14
Except the harness was never used for Abbie’s safety....they implemented the harness for THEIR convenience. In the car with P she take off the shoulder strap portion of the regular seatbelt and lean forward to pinch or hit P......once they implemented the harness Abbie was a step ahead and would use her foot/leg to kick or annoy P. At that point they attached a PVC pole horizontally to the headrests and used it to hold a cargo net thing to contain Abbie. Abbie has never done those things to Isaiah, Crazy Nanny, Becca, Summer, etc so they had no need for the harness, she WOULD still attempt to remove her shoulder strap but would put back when asked to. As for the new electric cart, she never attempted to elope from the original golf cart and it had no seatbelt at all......so I’d say they assumed it would be the same way in the new one. I’m not trying to defend them in any shape or form.....I would not have allowed my children on their first golf cart because it had no seatbelts.....my point was the harness never was a safety thing, it was only additional containment so they didn’t have to parent her and make her wear her seatbelt correctly.
Oh wow, very good points there. I totally forgot about that crazy rig they had set up (the PVC with netting) to keep Abbie away from the front seats. If I saw that car with no context, I would have thought they were regularly transporting Maverick and they just didn’t want him distracting from the driving or something. Not their own child... hmm.

I think it’ll be extremely telling if they decide to do some explanation about safety harnesses in the coming week or so. I’ve also been wondering what happened to the red sash they used to have on the seatbelt or harness that said something like “I have non-verbal autism,” And the other side said something like “may not respond to help”.
Haven’t seen it in months, especially not since they got the new car. Someone please let me know if this is not the case.

Makes it even more interesting to think that they’re not using the harness entirely for safety.

7FC032DA-8B14-4564-873A-51BB1F59DFB4.jpeg
C9474DC0-353D-40E9-BEB9-182FAB98950E.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Agree w what you say. The first cart( I maybe mistaken) was used generally in the neighborhood,at slower speeds. This cart is taken out into main roads,and they do seem to go at a faster clip than before(again,I may be mistaken). I would think that any and all safety measures would be taken to ensure she is safe(r). Why they even need one is beyond me. They have enough vehicles to transport her/family to wherever they need to go. But,that’s a whole other issue.
Only a small fraction of that purchase could have been spent on putting a pool heater in the pool, so that Abbie could swim even when chilly( no,maybe not when temps are extremely low). Would be great for PityCilla as well.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry folks but, I hate it when they use the word "need" when referring to Abigail's stims. The word "need" is usually used to describe something life sustaining. Abigail isn't going to die if she doesn't get to yell constantly or steal someone's food or gag herself. So, it may feel like a need but, it isnt actually a need at all. The food stealing and attacking during meltdowns are two things that just about make me down right angry. Nobody should have to worry about getting their food stolen off their plate or out of their hand. Nobody should have to worry about being assaulted just bc someone else is having a rough time for whatever reason. I feel like they have done absolutely nothing to try and stop either of those behaviors at all. Asa witches about ppl staring all the time....well, its human nature to stare when something is abnormal or making strange noises. If he dosent like the staring....unfortunately, he will have to stop bringing her out in public if he wants it stopped. I know this may seem mean but, that's just how I feel. Those things just arent acceptable, disability or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry folks but, I hate it when they use the word "need" when referring to Abigail's stims. The word "need" is usually used to describe something life sustaining. Abigail isn't going to die if she doesn't get to yell constantly or steal someone's food or gag herself. So, it may feel like a need but, it isnt actually a need at all. The food stealing and attacking during meltdowns are two things that just about make me down right angry. Nobody should have to worry about getting their food stolen off their plate or out of their hand. Nobody should have to worry about being assaulted just bc someone else is having a rough time for whatever reason. I feel like they have done absolutely nothing to try and stop either of those behaviors at all. Asa witches about ppl staring all the time....well, its human nature to stare when something is abnormal or making strange noises. If he dosent like the staring....unfortunately, he will have to stop bringing her out in public if he wants it stopped. I know this may seem mean but, that's just how I feel. Those things just arent acceptable, disability or not.
I think the yelling stim at this point is Abbies way of getting attention. Yes,she may find it a comfort for whatever is going on at that moment,but,at the same time,since she was younger,they have let her basically do it without any sort of intervention. There is an earlier video of Abbie( she’s approx 5 yrs old,) where she is running non stop around the living room, bouncing from sofa to chair,yelling continuously,all while Asa films her. The video is approx 2 minutes long,and that whole time,he never once puts the camera down,tries to calm her,distract her. You see a shot of what I think is the kitchen where a gate is up,and PityCilla is sitting with Isiah at a table. (Maybe eating dinner). She doesn’t move either. If the vid is 2 minutes,wonder how long she was actually going about that behavior in real time? At one point,it appears Abbie realizes the camera is going,comes right up into the lens,smirks somewhat,then turns around and proceeds to continue the behavior all over again.
Had that been being addressed all this time,it may not be as (still might happen) ongoing/bad as it is today.
As to the staring,we all do it! Even myself,the Gramma to an autistic child,will still look if I see a child(even and adult) who is in distress,showing loud behaviors,etc. Doesn’t matter if they have challenges or not.

Reactions: 15
Oh wow, very good points there. I totally forgot about that crazy rig they had set up (the PVC with netting) to keep Abbie away from the front seats. If I saw that car with no context, I would have thought they were regularly transporting Maverick and they just didn’t want him distracting from the driving or something. Not their own child... hmm.

I think it’ll be extremely telling if they decide to do some explanation about safety harnesses in the coming week or so. I’ve also been wondering what happened to the red sash they used to have on the seatbelt or harness that said something like “I have non-verbal autism,” And the other side said something like “may not respond to help”.
Haven’t seen it in months, especially not since they got the new car. Someone please let me know if this is not the case.

Makes it even more interesting to think that they’re not using the harness entirely for safety.

View attachment 91509View attachment 91510
Yeah that PCV pipe installation really shows what a typical teenager Abbie is.
Doesn't every family with teens install one of these?
She isn't severely IDD.
She's Autistic!!
Don't all or most autistic people on her end of the spectrum have this in their cars?
It's not feral behavior.
It's quite normal.
It's SUPER fn cute!
What is wrong with Assa and 🐖?

Reactions: 16
I agree. As I have said before, arsewipe expects the world to fit around them, not going to happen. He wants special treatment. Can you imagine if every special needs parent had his opinion, he thinks Abbie is the only special needs child in the world.
He parades her out and invites peoples attention and then gets upset if people stare. What an idiot he is.

[QUOTE=“

Reactions: 17
I think the yelling stim at this point is Abbies way of getting attention. Yes,she may find it a comfort for whatever is going on at that moment,but,at the same time,since she was younger,they have let her basically do it without any sort of intervention. There is an earlier video of Abbie( she’s approx 5 yrs old,) where she is running non stop around the living room, bouncing from sofa to chair,yelling continuously,all while Asa films her. The video is approx 2 minutes long,and that whole time,he never once puts the camera down,tries to calm her,distract her. You see a shot of what I think is the kitchen where a gate is up,and PityCilla is sitting with Isiah at a table. (Maybe eating dinner). She doesn’t move either. If the vid is 2 minutes,wonder how long she was actually going about that behavior in real time? At one point,it appears Abbie realizes the camera is going,comes right up into the lens,smirks somewhat,then turns around and proceeds to continue the behavior all over again.
Had that been being addressed all this time,it may not be as (still might happen) ongoing/bad as it is today.
As to the staring,we all do it! Even myself,the Gramma to an autistic child,will still look if I see a child(even and adult) who is in distress,showing loud behaviors,etc. Doesn’t matter if they have challenges or not.
Your absolutely right, it is attention seeking and that's what makes it even more aggravating. I couldn't handle that if we were say....in a restaurant and they came in and she started yelling and hootin and hollerin and carryin on, I'd have to get up and leave immediately just to keep myself from screaming," What the duck is wrong with you slobs?! Do you actually like making others miserable?!" I know they dont give two shits but, if it were me, I would be worried everytime we had to go out in public that she was going to make everyone around us miserable. I hate to be that way about a child but, my god!

Reactions: 11
One of my favorite youtubers occasionally goes to theme parks/other populated places to try food and blurs out her entire background so nobody's face can be seen in the background. Really thoughtful and I wish more vloggers did that.

In a good deal of states there are laws about driving while talking/texting,etc. Issue is in enforcing them. As to laws about filming,I honestly don’t know if there are any. I do know that if I suddenly found myself on someone’s vlog,splashed for the world to see,I would be contacting that person ASAP demanding it be edited!( don’t know if it would do any good). These days, it’s not easy dodging those cameras. Seems many are filming no matter where you go. Sometimes, I do get it( accidents,bullying,etc) but random filming has become somewhat of a thing( excuse being,never know what may happen and don’t want to miss it-argh).
Unfortunately the laws here in the US permit A to record whoever he likes in a public place or event. Because these places or events have no expectation of privacy he doesn’t need to get anyone’s permission to use their image. While I agree that he should be making a notable effort to blur faces of those caught in the periphery of his shot, that would be the decent thing to do, he’s legally not required to and cannot be charged with any crime or sued for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I agree. As I have said before, arsewipe expects the world to fit around them, not going to happen. He wants special treatment. Can you imagine if every special needs parent had his opinion, he thinks Abbie is the only special needs child in the world.
He parades her out and invites peoples attention and then gets upset if people stare. What an idiot he is.

Absolutely!! I can remember when I was first watching their videos and in one of them, they took her to the post office and she was showing her ass and he said "lots of staring in the post office", and the the big lady said ," uh huh". I was yelling at my tv screen ," what in sam hell do you expect?!?!!! She is acting like nothing I've ever seen before!!!!". The entire family is so self absorbed and selfish. They don't give two fucks about any other special needs child but Abigail. I tell you what, in my nightmares, I look around and all I see is Asa and the big lady chasing Abigail around repeating over and over again ," my daughter has autism, please dont stare. My daughter has autism, just open your mouth and let her steal your food".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely!! I can remember when I was first watching their videos and in one of them, they took her to the post office and she was showing her ass and he said "lots of staring in the post office", and the the big lady said ," uh huh". I was yelling at my tv screen ," what in sam hell do you expect?!?!!! She is acting like nothing I've ever seen before!!!!". The entire family is so self absorbed and selfish. They don't give two fucks about any other special needs child but Abigail. I tell you what, in my nightmares, I look around and all I see is Asa and the big lady chasing Abigail around repeating over and over again ," my daughter has autism, please dont stare. My daughter has autism, just open your mouth and let her steal your food".
I also love how the assume it's her autism and not the big ass vlogging camera and tripod he's talking into 24/7 lmfao. I'd notice that before Abbie.

Reactions: 17
Oh Good Grief Asa!!😱Did you even think about your reply to that question before you hit POST?! Get a grip man! Seriously are you that stupid?! A great number of things could happen that would cause her to fall off that d@#% golf cart. Does someone need to point out THE CART IS WIDE OPEN..NO CONTAINMENT?! And how DO YOU KNOW that she would not be enticed to reach for something she thinks she can touch. Better get to work on a safety harness before the law stops you or that precious girl gets hurt or killed because you all didn't do all you could to protect her. (Drop Mike)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Good Grief Asa!!😱Did you even think about your reply to that question before you hit POST?! Get a grip man! Seriously are you that stupid?! A great number of things could happen that would cause her to fall off that d@#% golf cart. Does someone need to point out THE CART IS WIDE OPEN..NO CONTAINMENT?! And how DO YOU KNOW that she would not be enticed to reach for something she thinks she can touch. Better get to work on a safety harness before the law stops you or that precious girl gets hurt or killed because you all didn't do all you could to protect her. (Drop Mike)
It's not a problem until the day that it is. All it takes is her going wild one time and falling out into traffic and getting Killed/causing a major accident. It can happen in seconds.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what this thing woulda cost? Tried to find a brand name on it, no dice, tried comparing to google images and couldn't match it up,
1583427239077.png

Reactions: 1
Yeah that PCV pipe installation really shows what a typical teenager Abbie is.
Doesn't every family with teens install one of these?
She isn't severely IDD.
She's Autistic!!
Don't all or most autistic people on her end of the spectrum have this in their cars?
It's not feral behavior.
It's quite normal.
It's SUPER fn cute!
What is wrong with Assa and 🐖?
Hahahahaha!!! I love this!! It reminds me of the video I was watching of the big lady feeding Abigail cereal and Asa didnt want her to and the big lady said ," but look how happy she is!", and the camera cuts to Abigail kicking the big lady in the knee so hard it just about dropped her to the ground. Oh yes, just about blowing my mom's knees out when your happy is so typical and super cute!!!!

• Wow
Well now, that would have been a nice chunk of Isaiah's tuition, wouldn't it? :mad:
I have a feeling that they pretend college for him isn't affordable for them because it's "relatable" and playing into their obsession with the "typical teen" experience. Every trip they take probably costs a semester+ of his room and board. Their Patreon alone could support 2-3 kids going to school.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.