Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, this is perfect‼ 😂 😂 😂 😂
Excellent! Thing is,why would anyone want to put out there what they did surrounding the birth/pregnancy of Isiah? And what’s more,to add that you had only known him 2 mos.,etc etc. Am sure Isiah,who is A very intelligent young man knew about the timing of his birth. I don’t think it was fair to him to put all the rest of the info out there- and again..to sleep w someone you didn’t know,had no clue where that thang had been,and no protection-come on! W all the info about HIV,STD’s and the like,why? It doesn’t make P shine w that story IMO.

Reactions: 11
Thread Title Ideas: FOR CLARITY --> Like For A, Love for B, Laugh for C

A) Fathering Autism #8 Trips and Schticks, What a Couple of Pricks. (Like --> thumbs up)
B) Fathering Autism #8 No-Class P and Ass Just Want a Free Pass (Love --> face with heart eyes)
C) Fathering Autism #8 Son is done, daughter is noone, Abbie isn't having fun. (Laugh --> face at angle tilted left)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
#soulmates....except for that one time when you decided you didn't want to be married and left your wife and child in florida.
Piggy’s parents had to hunt Asswipe down after he knocked her up. Piggy was used as a $2 bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am DEAD. LOL

And what a love story!

"Well, he knocked me up almost and immediately and then ghosted me. So I used Mommy and Daddy's connections to track him down and call him on his ship, where he hung up on me again! I finally got the shackles on him though and look how cute we look in our wedding pic's. Then we had Isaiah, and he left me again. But I got him back! Winner winner chicken dinner! Then we had our Sweet Girl. A few years later some random ho' said SHE also had my Ace's daughter...but I told him...no way that girl is as sweet as our girl and this will look bad at PTA meetings, so we packed up and moved to Florida. And here we are, spreading awareness, tik-tok'ing, and living our best life! We have ALL THE THINGS!" LOL
THIS is the best summary EVER!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was 50 when I bought my house (17 years ago). I wouldn’t commit until my dad checked it out. I respected his wisdom and judgement. Also he was right about another property I checked out - that I’m so happy I didn’t get. I still own the house and it is our pride and joy.
I'm the same way! After my divorce, we sold the house and I used my half to purchase my current house. I was 42 at the time and as fiercely independent as I was/still am, I was happy to have my mom and stepdad there to check out the things I would not think to look for or ask the questions that needed asking. I'm now 54 and my stepdad is 82, and I still go to him for advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today on her Tiktok they are on a yacht and she is bragging about it and says "it has all the FUN things", lol. At least Asa isn't wearing a grubby old dirty neck t-shirt all the time. Only half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today on her Tiktok they are on a yacht and she is bragging about it and says "it has all the FUN things", lol. At least Asa isn't wearing a grubby old dirty neck t-shirt all the time. Only half the time.
More like at least Abbie won't tit all over this one...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.