Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now, that would have been a nice chunk of Isaiah's tuition, wouldn't it? :mad:
As I posted above,only a very small fraction would have paid for a new pool heater(not fixed,but brand new).

I have a feeling that they pretend college for him isn't affordable for them because it's "relatable" and playing into their obsession with the "typical teen" experience. Every trip they take probably costs a semester+ of his room and board. Their Patreon alone could support 2-3 kids going to school.
It’s why PityCilla,last May or so,made a point of handing Isiah this huge catalogue filled with s holarships, grants,etc(non repayable) and stated that was to be “ His Full time summer job).
And when this golf cart was bought at Christmas,I think I heard Asa say it was for the “kids”.Does that mean Isiah gets to take it to college w him?( I know he did have a car that at one point had no A/C).

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what this thing woulda cost? Tried to find a brand name on it, no dice, tried comparing to google images and couldn't match it up, View attachment 91524
That’s either a Club Car or Ez-Go Brand standard Gold Cart, brand new you can get them for $3-4000 in the Jacksonville Area. Because golfing and golf communities are prominent here in Jax, you can find them pre-owned from $5-1500 easily in great condition. On that high end of $1500 you can get a used one that looks brand new with low use.

There's a reason they don't show how much they're making on Patreon or other income streams... they don't want their contributers to see it. Imagine if all these single autism moms who are obsessed with them saw the $6000+/month banner on their patreon... donations would stop real quick.

They got the big house as an "investment" and act like they aren't really living the high life and still struggle like everyone else. They always make a point of saying they don't live extravagantly or buy a lot of pricey things. Asa is all about calculating what is favorable to his viewers, so we know this is intentional.

In all reality, they're raking it in right now. They spend like there's a hole in their pocket and drop thousands on gadgets, tech, vehicles, etc... They should be less worried about Isaiah's tuition and more concerned with the abysmal mortgage they're stuck with for the next 30 years.

Reactions: 9
Is this similar?

Actually maybe this:
No those are both street legal golf carts, meaning they have seatbelts, head and taillights, etc.....the original photo was a pretty standard golf course cart with no safety features.....in fact I believe it’s similar to the one A&P had in the old neighborhood.....they were not supposed to be driving it around their neighborhood as it wasn’t a golf cart community, if it had been street legal they LEGALLY could have driven it in their old neighborhood. So every single time they took her in the old golf cart they were breaking a law and taking a HUGE risk

Reactions: 4
There's a reason they don't show how much they're making on Patreon or other income streams... they don't want their contributers to see it. Imagine if all these single autism moms who are obsessed with them saw the $6000+/month banner on their patreon... donations would stop real quick.

They got the big house as an "investment" and act like they aren't really living the high life and still struggle like everyone else. They always make a point of saying they don't live extravagantly or buy a lot of pricey things. Asa is all about calculating what is favorable to his viewers, so we know this is intentional.

In all reality, they're raking it in right now. They spend like there's a hole in their pocket and drop thousands on gadgets, tech, vehicles, etc... They should be less worried about Isaiah's tuition and more concerned with the abysmal mortgage they're stuck with for the next 30 years.
There is an old expression my Father used to use-“Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining” That is what Asa does. Sadly,too many don’t see this and will follow blindly,idolize him/family,and keep giving. Sort of like those mega million televangicals who keep begging for monies,and show the followers the McMansions,private planes,etc. They IMO have something missing in their lives so they latch on to make themselves feel good/feel less lonely,etc. It’s all so sad!

Reactions: 8
They could have invested a few hundred dollars to modify it to be safer for her.... Even then I wouldn't ride in that thing. Real cars are dangerous enough, riding this on the open road is a tragedy waiting to happen. At least on a bike or moped you're wearing a helmet.

Reactions: 6
They could have invested a few hundred dollars to modify it to be safer for her.... Even then I wouldn't ride in that thing. Real cars are dangerous enough, riding this on the open road is a tragedy waiting to happen. At least on a bike or moped you're wearing a helmet.
Question still begs as to why they needed it in first place! They have enough vehicles in that house to do what they need to do/transport her,etc. IMO,I don’t think it qualifies as some sort of tool/aid for her. It’s not as if she alone can drive it.

Reactions: 8
Question still begs as to why they needed it in first place! They have enough vehicles in that house to do what they need to do/transport her,etc. IMO,I don’t think it qualifies as some sort of tool/aid for her. It’s not as if she alone can drive it.
Can't invest in some sensory toys and a couple hours a day with her, but they'll drop $12k on a death trap. These people don't like putting effort into anything so they just throw money at the problem instead. Same with Priss' weight surgery.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Great research, Shell, Jaded, Kiwi, and others.

(*edited here because Shell already found the cart on the site*)
That $12k price point looks accurate. But yes, gotta add the other $$$ to factor in the “super cute” custom Jag decals and seat covers. 🙄

whatever, I guess it’s just a couple month’s of patreon money...dummies

F65C913F-94E3-43BA-BBA8-3F50EAE9781B.png

Reactions: 5
Great research, Shell, Jaded, Kiwi, and others.
I went directly to their supplier’s site (based on the url on the floor lol)
That $12k price point looks accurate. But yes, gotta add the other $$$ to factor in the “super cute” custom Jag decals and seat covers. 🙄

View attachment 91546
I would bet money that he tried to hit them up for a sponsorship deal and give it to them for free lmao

Reactions: 9
Yes!! The faces! She reminds me of competitive cheerleading. Except cheerleaders are athletic, talented, and CHEERING...so they have a reason to smile like that. She looks demented!
Those open mouthed fake smiles...ugh

I agree totally. It’s as if they are reading our comments and implementing them in the next vlog. Of course they don’t read our comments haha
Lol very true,! I noticed the dead leaves were cleaned up on the patio on last's vlog lol!! I made a comment about it on here last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.