Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
First thing that came to my mind was "two trailer park kids go round the outside... round the outside..." (Eminem)... IDK why but that literally popped in my head as soon I saw this.

Please tell me I can locate the "smashing the doll head in the wall vlog" ....
I am DEAD. LOL

And what a love story!

"Well, he knocked me up almost and immediately and then ghosted me. So I used Mommy and Daddy's connections to track him down and call him on his ship, where he hung up on me again! I finally got the shackles on him though and look how cute we look in our wedding pic's. Then we had Isaiah, and he left me again. But I got him back! Winner winner chicken dinner! Then we had our Sweet Girl. A few years later some random ho' said SHE also had my Ace's daughter...but I told him...no way that girl is as sweet as our girl and this will look bad at PTA meetings, so we packed up and moved to Florida. And here we are, spreading awareness, tik-tok'ing, and living our best life! We have ALL THE THINGS!" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MaidenX

VIP Member
Been lurking about reading and figured I would jump in. I should start by saying I am on the spectrum but to a very different degree than many. So while I have an understanding of some things I am an outsider on others. Also I went school for early childhood development and have worked with children and adults with disabilities.

To speak on Abbies mental age it is not as simple as calling her a toddler or small child. She seems to vary in different areas but in no way is she an infant or baby. She openly displays more advance grasp of certain concepts (object permanence, etc) that are not developed until later in development. Though socially her mental age appears rather young. So throwing a label on her is unfair. We are all complex creatures and non of us are equally developed in everything. And it is made trickier with her nonverbal to know for a fact what is IDD and what is Autism. Also a comment was made about Abby staring appeared schizophrenic. Some with autism, and many who are not, have scopotic sensitivity (irlen syndrome) and are effected by harsh, bright lights and colors. I often when under fluorescent lighting will start seeing moving lights. Things seem to swim around me. I can look ay neon colors without getting sick. Also can cause headaches, nausea, and irritability. Being none verbal it would be impossible to know if she has this issue but could explain what she could possibly be seeing.

I have begun to wonder if A and P did not have some form of munchausen. They get attention and money from their daughter being "sick." They seem unwillingly to work with her to improve and ignore obvious communication from her. There are countless times she tries to interact with them and is shoved aside and they wonder why she acts out. If you could only communicate 5 things, and really want attention and commonality with those around you, of course you will constantly ask for food or the bathroom. It is the only way you can feel part of things around you or you have any control of things. I didn't watch for as long as some but even in a short time you can tell they went from doing at least something to doing barely anything.

P seems to be suffering from both bring not as big as she was and having kids so young. So now she is trying to live and act in ways to experience the life she didn't get. Add in that both A and P are trying everything to stay relevant. Why they are trying to be "famous tiktokers." The more people see them, the more attention they get, more chances for money. None of this has anything to do with awareness, advocacy, or Abby. All about they own egos and money.

Poor Isaiah can't even express his own feelings without being treated dismissively and spoken down to. His parents are constantly invalidating his anxiety. It is terribly sad and infuriating.

I know I rambled a lot there lol. One final random thing. I ran across Ps pinterest and she has a collection called food truck ideas. Did I miss something she was doing at one of the schools in the past or project they mentioned? Or are they toying with the idea of starting a food truck?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

nowboarding

Alright, one more, from today. I’ll stop posting these unless a lot of you want me to keep grabbing these as evidence of her trying to be a 16 year old VSCO girl.
(Really I just know she’s going to start deleting them wants it’s no longer “fun” and her follower count slows down, so I’m archiving some of this now! Lol)

Again, no idea why she thought this was post-worthy. I think another member here called it right saying she’s probably drinking before she posts these 😂 And yes, she's again trying to copy some young kids who apparently all have better eye coordination than she does.

-- also, peep the hashtag: #over30 ... G I R L s t o p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

lovesis

VIP Member
Whilst I agree with a lot of what is said here, I really don't agree with everything in this point. I think that with Abbie, as with many people with disabilities, you can, in a sense, have it both ways. Whilst Abby is not a normal teenager, she can still grow, mature and enjoy teenage things (and act like a teenager too), whilst still having additional needs. Just because Molly Burke is blind, does not mean she can't be a typical woman and wasn't a typical teen. Just because AspiePrincess has autism, does not mean she cannot enjoy typical things like festivals and concerts with her friends. Just because someone who is a wheelchair user or has down syndrome has additional needs (like requiring a lift/wheelchair access) does not mean they cannot also enjoy typical things.
No one is saying she shouldn’t enjoy things, were saying why forcefully try to engage her in activities such a Playlist just because they are “typical teenager” events?

She was told to wave and hug people and didn’t even know why. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see she has no clue what is going on. Why take her to hockey games when she’ll most likely just sit there and rock with no idea what she’s supposed to be enjoying? And if we really want to be specific, I doubt most teenage girls would enjoy themselves at a hockey game. They would most likely be on their phone giggling and not paying attention to the game. Abbie doesn’t have that choice unless she pulls out her iPad, which we don’t even know if she knows how to use it because they avoid talking about it. I have asked several times what she likes to do/watch on her iPad and I have been ignored. They have yet to talk about what Abbies interest are. We see them go to Playlist and we see Priscilla Tik Toking, we don’t see Abbie Tik Toking unless it’s forced.

You know a cool place to take Abbie. One of those foam jumping places or even go carting. She loves riding in the golf cart, I bet she’d enjoy go carting with Summer. As some have been saying, warm up the pool and throw a pool party. Invite some of her friends from school.....I bet she would be thrilled to see some familiar faces from her school..

• Heart

nowboarding

I know we talk about her posts a lot, but have we talked about *this* one? LMAO
She couldn't move her arms quick enough... why even post this???

Did a screen capture so y'all could see this without having to get on TikTok. Hilarious.

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship (*edit* or just some free stuff) from DD.

edit: @Catt here's a screen grab so you don't have to bother with TikTok to see how ridiculous her stuff is. This is normal and regular on her page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Mother2

Chatty Member
Good morning folks!! Its me it's me its pinky Lee!! I woke up early this morning bc I had a nightmare! In my nightmare there was a knock at my door right? I answered it and it was none other than Asa and he said ," my daughter has autism and we are here to steal your food", and then he motioned for someone to come and out of the shadows came Abigail thrashing in with the big lady behind her yelling " get it all sweet girl!!" They took every bit of my food from my pantry!! As they were leaving Asa said " welcome to the vlog", and slammed my door! As I started to run after them is when I woke up. I woke up saying " those motherfuckers man!!" My husband said " who?!" It was terrible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SunnieDaze

Whilst I agree with a lot of what is said here, I really don't agree with everything in this point. I think that with Abbie, as with many people with disabilities, you can, in a sense, have it both ways. Whilst Abby is not a normal teenager, she can still grow, mature and enjoy teenage things (and act like a teenager too), whilst still having additional needs. Just because Molly Burke is blind, does not mean she can't be a typical woman and wasn't a typical teen. Just because AspiePrincess has autism, does not mean she cannot enjoy typical things like festivals and concerts with her friends. Just because someone who is a wheelchair user or has down syndrome has additional needs (like requiring a lift/wheelchair access) does not mean they cannot also enjoy typical things.
New member from yesterday... are you someone in that family by any chance? Just asking, no offense meant if any was taken. But my thoughts on this are that while I agree 100% with the things you said concerning those other people/channels, it's not the same for Abbie.... *enjoy* is the operative word, and a lot of the things her parents drag her to are not enjoyed and cause her a lot of anxiety. I don't understand why, if this beautiful girl would *enjoy* something that much younger children generally enjoy, her parent are so anal about forcing her into "typical teenager" things.... Hey, here's a thought you may consider, if the parents really are reading here (or posting??) how 'bout letting Abbie be Abbie?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know we talk about her posts a lot, but have we talked about *this* one? LMAO
She couldn't move her arms quick enough... why even post this???

Did a screen capture so y'all could see this without having to get on TikTok. Hilarious.

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship from DD.
View attachment 91247
She is so delusional. Lets be blunt, unless you're J Lo, you've got zero business trying to dance side by side with a beautiful young girl. And J Lo she aint.

Can I please ask since maybe I’m not picking up on it...why did everyone hate Assa in Jen’s Q&A with him? He didn’t seem as annoying as he usually is on his channel?? What was bad about how he interacted with her? (Although he does seem to be kind of manipulative, idk)
Personally, it is the way he talks to her. Jen is older than him, and knows first hand what its been like to live with autism and mild IDD, yet he speaks to her in a dismissive manner. And even though he tries to preach acceptance he clearly does not consider her to be his equal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Shell_Bell

Thread Title Ideas: FOR CLARITY --> Like For A, Love for B, Laugh for C

A) Fathering Autism #8 Trips and Schticks, What a Couple of Pricks. (Like --> thumbs up)
B) Fathering Autism #8 No-Class P and Ass Just Want a Free Pass (Love --> face with heart eyes)
C) Fathering Autism #8 Son is done, daughter is noone, Abbie isn't having fun. (Laugh --> face at angle tilted left)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

RocketQueen

VIP Member
@Shell_Bell thanks for the write up!

They crack me up with those "half-healthy, half dont-give-a-damn" meals. What's the point of using cauliflower rice (popular low-carb substitute) if you're just gonna load the rest of everything up with sugar (C A R B S)??? Teriyaki is NOT low-carb, and neither is that sad-looking canned pineapple.

I'm happy to see her cooking, but honestly, they need to be using the home-cooked meals as a way to get some healthy foods in their diet. "Pineapple chicken" is not healthy.

Okay, rant over.
You beat me to it. And did anyone notice all the plates had the same portion size? No more showing off her tiny plates.

And she hurt her shoulders/neck chasing the puppy? Not. She hurt it trying to dance. Or crip walking. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Stripe69

VIP Member
They don’t know what to talk about anymore lol. They have to somehow make the subject about Abbie. Yeah we know she has sleeping issues. Summer looked so uninterested in the convo about her sleeping habits. She replied “interesting” lol. I don’t know why they feel the need to vlog everyday.
I know. The vlogs are very much the same each day unless they are on one of their trips. They can’t have much left new to say. Once a week should be more than enough but it’s all about the money.
They both look run down to me.
Totally off subject, it’s my 42nd anniversary today.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
In their comments tonight, someone called Asa out about the Tik Tok he made teasing Abbie with the sandwich. Since they are in Cabo, I wonder how long any negative comments will be visible?

And notice how quickly Abbie calms down and regains focus with Brandy? Thats because Brandy doesnt giggle and "sweet girl" her everytime she starts laughing or tries to take off. Asa wants to talk this big ABA game, and yet they reinforce every one of her bad behaviors.

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
I'm up early today folks and I decided to go back and look at some older videos and I have come to the conclusion that these ppl are about as useful as a sack of wet mice.

• Haha
  • Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
This may sound mean but I just can’t stand the way Abbie snatches food from people, it drives me mad. If my toddler granddaughter who is 18 months old did that, I would stop her and tell her no firmly. That’s the way they learn what is acceptable and what isn’t. If they has done this with her consistently from a young age she wouldn't be doing it now. It’s the grabbing that gets me, she doesn’t just take it , she snatches. I just have a thing about manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Good mornin' my gossip friends. It seems P&A have turned to this site for advice on their channel. Maybe he could shoot a few bucks over? Like us on his channel, link us? LOL

Asa is the proverbial used car salesman. Yes, he has learned to use expensive equipment that catches people's eye, then the words he uses? Catches the naive and those that blindly follow others. They for sure saw what we said about how they treated Jen and he made a complete turn around where she is concerned. If that makes her happy? Then good. If they gets her more viewers? Good. Maybe he also realized this site is rather benign compared to the others, wonder if he sent them a C&D as well?

Summer...I know you are reading this. I don't care how long you have been friends with this family, this association is only going to harm your future. Them filming you behaving so immature and they way you treat Abbie is not going to help you with becoming an ABA therapist. Take some cues from Becca and would YOU like someone all up in your face? Tickling you? Making fun of you? That's what you do to Abbie. Hanging with these two old farts ain't helping you either. You really need to move on and find your own way in this world.

Unless A&P are stockpiling a lot of money, buying that house and the toys they bought cannot help Abbie's future. Living more basically and saving money would be the way to do that.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Another random observation. This is the 3rd time lately I have heard them call Abbie a "YT star". First was when they made the announcer at Night to Shine announce that (YT star) as Abbie walked the carpet. Second, P at Playlist trying to introduce her to one of the most famous Tik Tok'ers as her daughter the YT star,with 500,000 subscribers. Then today at that photo shoot. Something is up. Do they think if they begin calling her the star that it will look less like exploitation and more like participation?

• Heart

Marky

Abbie cannot verbalize which is sad, of course, but what is equally sad to me: Isaiah cannot verbalize his wishes either. If he does voice something, he is reprimanded with a verbal put down or cold stare, or told to suck it up. Abbie is non-verbal due to her physical and mental restrictions and Isaiah is non-verbal due to his parents' mental abuse. Sad situation and I can't wait for Isaiah to leave that hell hole.

Mother2

Chatty Member
I'm sorry folks but, I hate it when they use the word "need" when referring to Abigail's stims. The word "need" is usually used to describe something life sustaining. Abigail isn't going to die if she doesn't get to yell constantly or steal someone's food or gag herself. So, it may feel like a need but, it isnt actually a need at all. The food stealing and attacking during meltdowns are two things that just about make me down right angry. Nobody should have to worry about getting their food stolen off their plate or out of their hand. Nobody should have to worry about being assaulted just bc someone else is having a rough time for whatever reason. I feel like they have done absolutely nothing to try and stop either of those behaviors at all. Asa bitches about ppl staring all the time....well, its human nature to stare when something is abnormal or making strange noises. If he dosent like the staring....unfortunately, he will have to stop bringing her out in public if he wants it stopped. I know this may seem mean but, that's just how I feel. Those things just arent acceptable, disability or not.

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Exactly. If she is making 50k a month, two months would pay for all 4 years. I dont know what they earn, but it isnt 50k. And if it is 50k, his education mean less to them than Asa's gear, Dunkin coffee, Hobby Lobby, etc.
P just posted today that it's her payday and she's going to go treat herself. What irritates me is, I was reading some of there comments and someone posted that they just lost their job but will try to continue to support them and hoped they would understand if they couldn't. What is wrong with these people that they feel they have to help support this family before they support themselves!? But Asa sleeps good at night...that's all that matters! GRRR!

• Angry
  • Sad

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Far be it for me to ever defend them. But isn’t this a trip her company gave her? I get the extras are being paid for by them,but the trip/room was for her being at the top of the pyramid in sales.
Let's be really real and just admit that Abbie paid for this trip. Without her there is no FA...no supporters. Her limelife success is all because of FA fans and no other reason. She has zero make up experience and admits she doesn't. Just more of the high life off of Abbies back! Now who's garbage!

• Heart
Reactions: 21