Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look,a good deal of communities( mainly senior communities) have these carts available and are used( they also spend a good deal of time fixing the gates-another whole story) for them to get around. A good deal of them are used within the community as they are contained(i.e. have grocery stores,salons,etc). A good many others are used at places that have an actual golf course on their properties.
You don’t often,if ever see them being driven down the main roads to get from place to place. Again,I have no idea why they had a need to spend on this(yeah,yeah,their money) and not,as many have suggested,on more useful things. They also have 2-3 scooters,as well as the vehicles. How many ways does one need to get around?

Reactions: 7
Fix the freakin' pool heater Asa
this irritates me to no end. they could easily get the pool cleaned and the heater replaced. a really small cost in comparison to the benefits, especially if you want to compare it to their monthly dunkin' budget.

Reactions: 14
Look,a good deal of communities( mainly senior communities) have these carts available and are used( they also spend a good deal of time fixing the gates-another whole story) for them to get around. A good deal of them are used within the community as they are contained(i.e. have grocery stores,salons,etc). A good many others are used at places that have an actual golf course on their properties.
You don’t often,if ever see them being driven down the main roads to get from place to place. Again,I have no idea why they had a need to spend on this(yeah,yeah,their money) and not,as many have suggested,on more useful things. They also have 2-3 scooters,as well as the vehicles. How many ways does one need to get around?
apparently quite a few when your license is suspended and you can't drive a real car

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great research, Shell, Jaded, Kiwi, and others.

(*edited here because Shell already found the cart on the site*)
That $12k price point looks accurate. But yes, gotta add the other $$$ to factor in the “super cute” custom Jag decals and seat covers. 🙄

whatever, I guess it’s just a couple month’s of patreon money...dummies

View attachment 91546
That amount of money would go quite a way towards isaiah’s school tuition though. I live in the U.K. and I don’t understand why they can get scholarships and bursaries when they earn so much money. They need to be fairer with him, he would appreciate $12000 towards school fees and Abbie doesn’t need that vehicle.

Those open mouthed fake smiles...ugh

Lol very true,! I noticed the dead leaves were cleaned up on the patio on last's vlog lol!! I made a comment about it on here last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What shall we suggest for the next vlog, miss pig cilla doing naked tik tok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Don’t know about that one,but the one they now have,I have seen pricing start at about $9500& up.
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE! My family has 1 car that we bought 5 years ago for 1500 dollar. I can't imagine being able to spend so much money on a frickin GOLFCART.

Reactions: 3
What shall we suggest for the next vlog, miss pig cilla doing naked tik tok?
Nooooooooooooooooo!

So on Facebook stories P posted a video with Isaiah at what looks like a local news station sitting behind the news desk and the caption says "I'm so proud of my boy more news coming soon" there was also a picture of him standing in front of the weather map. Anyone wanna take a guess at what that's all about? Maybe a job in the news room? An interview?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No those are both street legal golf carts, meaning they have seatbelts, head and taillights, etc.....the original photo was a pretty standard golf course cart with no safety features.....in fact I believe it’s similar to the one A&P had in the old neighborhood.....they were not supposed to be driving it around their neighborhood as it wasn’t a golf cart community, if it had been street legal they LEGALLY could have driven it in their old neighborhood. So every single time they took her in the old golf cart they were breaking a law and taking a HUGE risk
I live in an equestrian rural/residential area (each property has to be at least 1 1/4 acres). There are no golf carts allowed to be ridden in our neighborhood. In fact, there is a huge digital sign at the start of our area stating this is subject to ticketing and impounding. The golf carts must be street legal. Ridiculous because 1/2 of this neighborhood has dirt roads. Still there are many around here who do it anyway.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

So on Facebook stories P posted a video with Isaiah at what looks like a local news station sitting behind the news desk and the caption says "I'm so proud of my boy more news coming soon" there was also a picture of him standing in front of the weather map. Anyone wanna take a guess at what that's all about? Maybe a job in the news room? An interview?
Could it be the School news? Some High schools have their own “channels”. I wouldn’t think he would be going in that direction as it has been stated he is going to school to become an ABA worker. Who knows w this family though. Why is so so hard to “My son”? My boy sounds like such a juvenile phrase( it beats what I have heard Asa say,”Autistic Brother”)

Reactions: 6
Could it be the School news? Some High schools have their own “channels”. I wouldn’t think he would be going in that direction as it has been stated he is going to school to become an ABA worker. Who knows w this family though. Why is so so hard to “My son”? My boy sounds like such a juvenile phrase( it beats what I have heard Asa say,”Autistic Brother”)
The front of the news desk says channel 4. So it appears to be an actual news room. Theres an older adult male sitting there as well.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Oops,I just saw the photo. It is from the local news station. Maybe there was a field trip? Or maybe some sort of Home Show? And she also,posted one of Abbie in her playlist(ohhhh isn’t she so cute) shirt as well. They just cannot stop for a moment and give those kids some damned privacy away from cameras,etc.
My grands who are teens(14/16) would be mortified if their mother or myself for that matter were constantly posting them,snapping inane photos. And while I get Abbie has no idea what’s what,Isiah should also be at the point where enough is enough as well.

Reactions: 8
You found it! 12 grand....my Lord! What makes me think it isn't safe is taking it on main roads, if it was for driving like the did the old one. But if their was a wreck, they would be hurt for sure.

That money should have been spent on a college Isiah. Shameful.

Looking at all the hashtags PityCilla now uses,noticed that teenage girls is now included as well. They just cannot help themselves. She may be almost 15, but is NOT her age mentality wise and never will be.
Just because her body is changing,etc. She will never be “typical” teen,nor for that matter,a typical”adult”( age 18 and up). If they want others to accept who she is,where she is at,then they need to stop insisting she is “typical”

Last edited:
It looks to me like they’re getting paid each time they show the business website on the side. No one would want or keep that advertisement on the side of their vehicle. Some people will keep car dealer license plate advertisements, but it’s mostly out of laziness.

I think the golf cart that they have may be the Bintelli 4p Bubble Buddy (https://bintellielectricvehicles.com/shop/low-speed-vehicles/citecar-bubble-buddy-4p-2/) priced at $10,995.00 plus

View attachment 91536View attachment 91537

I know filming isn’t illegal in a public place here and in USA, it’s just common courtesy to tell people if they are going to be on video for the world to see.

It really annoys me how they find all that money for a golf buggy but can’t spend money on sensory equipment, toys and clubs for Abbie.

• Heart
I have a feeling that they pretend college for him isn't affordable for them because it's "relatable" and playing into their obsession with the "typical teen" experience. Every trip they take probably costs a semester+ of his room and board. Their Patreon alone could support 2-3 kids going to school.
Fork up the damn money!

Not that I find this a bad thing but I wonder why Isaiah doesn’t have his own channel. He could easily capitalize off of “Brothering Autism”. I’m glad he doesn’t exploit his sister though. I notice he isn’t oddly obsessed with her like Summer and Becca and they aren’t even her siblings.

I wonder if Asa keeps him from doing it because people would like “Brothering Autism” way more than “Fathering Autism”, especially the younger crowd. Can’t have Isaiah one upping him in.

this irritates me to no end. they could easily get the pool cleaned and the heater replaced. a really small cost in comparison to the benefits, especially if you want to compare it to their monthly dunkin' budget.
Also if they pay Summer to be there. That money could go towards his college. Also didn’t someone say they paid the management company to manage them 🤦‍♀️.

I agree. As I have said before, arsewipe expects the world to fit around them, not going to happen. He wants special treatment. Can you imagine if every special needs parent had his opinion, he thinks Abbie is the only special needs child in the world.
He parades her out and invites peoples attention and then gets upset if people stare. What an idiot he is.

Wow things sure have changed over the years. Check out this old video where A states he doesn't mind people staring at them. Go to the 3:56 mark.

Reactions: 4
And as it goes for p she could do more to lose weight I’m a bigger girl not big but I’m trying to loss weight she could have made the room that summer in to a gym I have a bike I use ever 4 days a week and when the weather nice I do lots of yard work in the spring and summer and fall

Wow things sure have changed over the years. Check out this old video where A states he doesn't mind people staring at them. Go to the 3:56 mark.
Oh gawd not the hiking video. They had Abbie in the background on the ground, rolling around while they talked about adjusting to not being afraid to take her out more.

This video opened my eyes to how they felt about Abbie over the years. They felt it was easier to keep her inside instead of taking her places. It actually makes sense to why they try so hard to take her out now BUT they went from one extreme to another. No in between.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.