Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I knew I remembered them teaching them but I wasn't sure of the outcome and I never see them refer to colors when speaking to her which is why "green arrow" stood out to me.

I completely agree, however, I'm going to guess that P doesn't or can't wash HERSELF so good so maybe Abbie is better off with A doing it in the long run. Also, I don't think it should be Summer's responsibility. There is a line. She's not a licensed cna or hha nor is she paid to function in that role. I don't believe respite covers that type of care. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Didn't even think of that...good point. I have no idea about respite. I didn't know it didn't include personal hygiene care. I thought people certified for respite care were taught that like a HHA or CNA would. I know she showers her. But I agree about Summer if she isn't certified to do toileting. Thanks for your opinion. I love this site. It's one of only a few places I can vent and say what I'm thinking and share experiences and opinions without judgement or snarky comments back. I think we are like-minded since we are on here.

View attachment 357108Yes, I do. Apparently it’s the day that limelife clearances off all the holiday collections that undersold 🤣
yes Priscilla, we all don't live on our phones with our enormously huge long heads up our collective asses! Ur as dumb as a brick. Some of us are educated beyond SlimeLife U, well versed in basic knowledge of world history, can actually answer questions on Jeopardy even the final answer and we read books for pleasure and they aren't all Fiction...sorry guyths but was that too harsh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn't even think of that...good point. I have no idea about respite. I didn't know it didn't include personal hygiene care. I thought people certified for respite care were taught that like a HHA or CNA would. I know she showers her. But I agree about Summer if she isn't certified to do toileting. Thanks for your opinion. I love this site. It's one of only a few places I can vent and say what I'm thinking and share experiences and opinions without judgement or snarky comments back. I think we are like-minded since we are on here.

yes Priscilla, we all don't live on our phones with our enormously huge long heads up our collective asses! Ur as dumb as a brick. Some of us are educated beyond SlimeLife U, well versed in basic knowledge of world history, can actually answer questions on Jeopardy even the final answer and we read books for pleasure and they aren't all Fiction...sorry guyths but was that too harsh?
Nope 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nattyduke. Thanks. Lol. As I read back my mean comment about how stupid P is, I was cracking up laughing due to my horrendous grammar mistakes and punctuation errors. I will blame it o. Working a 16 hr night shift last night and a big glass of Chardonnay...oh and fat fingers typing errors. One other excuse is 25 years as a Nurse writing in continuous abbreviations

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh...Abbie is 15 so now she doesn't elope?? I think if Abbie somehow wanted to run in that moment ... she would. She may not run far.. but she probably doesn't have any sense of direction.

BS...Asshat teaching about elopement.

Also Asshat isn't a fan of edible reinforcers... :D
Remember a few weeks ago when they went to the park and Abbie started to take off? I guess they forgot. They truly treat this child like a dog... he basically sets her up for failure to then turn around reinforce the wanted behavior with what the “trainee” responds to by having them do it until they get it. Think about how many times they ask her a question about food or doing something and not giving up until they get the answer they want, then reward her with food or cart ride.Way to go A.... I guess as a retired dog handler I am “equipped “ to work with Autistic individuals.
Funny how Abbie didn’t slurp down the DD coffee like they wanted her to tye other day like she did the soda

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am still weirded out by that TikTok or whatever it was of Summer kissing Abby. It seems so inappropriate to me.

• Heart
  • Sick

My dad had a male respite care worker and he helped him with a shower every day. My dad by that time was on morphine and living his last few days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I have to say, since the Dad guy popped onto Asa's radar suddenly every vlog has something about autism in it again. Now when he gets called out he can go back and say 'Look at this vlog, and this vlog" etc. Whatever. We all see you Asa. Fooling no one.

P looked like she was going to FLIP OUT when Abbie grabbed the can of Coke. She looked right at Asa, like "stop filming!".....because remember, they dont keep soda in the house, right? Not to mention the fact that all of us can wonder if grabs P's booze and Asa's White Claws.

"Abbie gets so happy when we talk about her communication." I wont even elaborate on how ridiculous that statement was. Second thought, I will. He says this just moments after P says (and he agrees) that Abbie "cant be taught" the concept of "chase me".....yet shes so happy to talk about communication. I just cant with these idiots.
Abbie also chugged the soda faster than the DD they gave her the other day, proof she doesn’t like coffee which screws up their DD sponsorship dreams.
My daughter turned 19 and her name is Caroline and for the last 15 years she HATES us singing Sweet Caroline...she tells us to stop and we do, I cannot imagine Abbie enjoying 4 adults picking apart her activities and daily life while she is standing there as if she doesn’t exist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think those earrings look cheap and hideous. As my grandma used to say, “dime store” stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember a few weeks ago when they went to the park and Abbie started to take off? I guess they forgot.
YES!!!! I remember that vlog!!

I had actually made several screenshots of her as she got further away from A & P before they noticed it. When they posted the vlog the other day about her "eloping" I was looking for those screenshots I did, to find the date on them, but apparently I deleted the screenshots already. 🤦‍♀️:confused:😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nattyduke. Thanks. Lol. As I read back my mean comment about how stupid P is, I was cracking up laughing due to my horrendous grammar mistakes and punctuation errors. I will blame it o. Working a 16 hr night shift last night and a big glass of Chardonnay...oh and fat fingers typing errors. One other excuse is 25 years as a Nurse writing in continuous abbreviations
No worries at all! I didn't even notice errors...I was too busy virtually high-fiving you for your astute observations ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

IMO - Mom doesn't bathe, tuck in for the night, engage at all bc she doesn't seem to be liked. She's likely ran ragged if they're 1v1.
Then P probably cries to Ass complaining & saying look what she did to me, she doesn't like me. Can't have mom be bothered - so it's just avoided.
Might be why the forced locked-hugs look so uncomfortable and there's pulling away - bc they're engaging for the vlog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday
This is what I expect Piggy and Asswipe would be
The sour, not the veggies...god forbid veggies factored into anything☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right, I knew I remembered them teaching them but I wasn't sure of the outcome and I never see them refer to colors when speaking to her which is why "green arrow" stood out to me.

I completely agree, however, I'm going to guess that P doesn't or can't wash HERSELF so good so maybe Abbie is better off with A doing it in the long run. Also, I don't think it should be Summer's responsibility. There is a line. She's not a licensed cna or hha nor is she paid to function in that role. I don't believe respite covers that type of care. Correct me if I'm wrong?
A few times over the years of vlogs I got the impression P showered with Abbie, it was insinuated I believe...I’m forgetting details though

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.