Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎢HAVE A HOLLY JOWLLY CHRISTMASTH🎡🎢
View attachment 356490
🎢🎡I WANT A BUNCH OF XANAX BARS FOR CHRISTMAS...ONLY A COUPLE XANAX BARS WILL DO...🎡🎢
View attachment 356501

@tag123 Thanks for the magnificent new thread title! πŸŽ„β€πŸŽ„
β˜β˜β˜β˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜†β˜β˜β˜β˜

P's look of disdain towards A shows some truly crazy schtuff is happening behind the scenes.

20201222_100608.jpg

When P says "why you gotta be extra" BoyWonderBread doesn't look, or listen. I'm feeling some heavy tension in that room. Somethings definitely up in that household πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you mean the Super Duper Ultra Premium Platinum Luxury Twinkling Shooting Star Royal Deluxe Premium Superb Directors? She'd like to, but she needs that dough to buy Abbie coffee now. You wouldn't want to take anything away from her daughter, would you? After all, she's the whole reason she does this.
I do, but since Im at work I dont have time to type her majesty's full title. My breaks are only so long! πŸ˜‚

P's look of disdain towards A shows some truly crazy schtuff is happening behind the scenes.

View attachment 356513

When P says "why you gotta be extra" BoyWonderBread doesn't look, or listen. I'm feeling some heavy tension in that room. Somethings definitely up in that household πŸ€”
And hey, Yvette! This is your influencer just rocking your sweatshirt. Shes a beaut, huh? I bet your sales will skyrocket! (y)πŸŽ†πŸŒ 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you to @tag123 for the new thread title! I had to alter it a bit to make it fit.

Please continue here. :)
Thanks again for starting a new thread Pink! Congrats on the title Tag!

Does "Choose one of each you’d like to see me out together" mean see me TRY out together? Way to pay attention to detail. Lazy and sloppy as always yet these morons throw their money at her. Also, that's not her arm. No way she could do swatches that nice and neat.

I didn't read it as if her something special was a party. I think she means some kind of deal where you get lipstick and a liner for the low price of only $68 or something. She's pitching her crap in this post, not her social life.
They’re having a New Years party at the house and all of them are dressing to the nines

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Jamiebeth, post: 3262633, member: 61015
They’re having a New Years party at the house and all of them are dressing to the nines
[/QUOTE]
The nines? More like the 28's. Amiright?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao...did she go under the knife because her neck and face are ridiculously redesigned?!!
I can understand if she is in denial about her body, but does Asa, Summer, or I not tell her that she is shaving her face down so badly it's making her look really weird and distorted?
She's using a technique you will commonly find in posts/videos about how to take more flattering pictures (or minimize/hide a double chin.) You stretch out your neck kind of like a swan. See link here. Yes, it avoids showing how fat you are or displaying your double chin, but it can also look unnatural or like a flattering picture of a weird looking person or a person who doesn't look like themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does "Choose one of each you’d like to see me out together" mean see me TRY out together? Way to pay attention to detail. Lazy and sloppy as always yet these morons throw their money at her. Also, that's not her arm. No way she could do swatches that nice and neat.

I didn't read it as if her something special was a party. I think she means some kind of deal where you get lipstick and a liner for the low price of only $68 or something. She's pitching her crap in this post, not her social life.
It is very common in MLMs to share other people's pictures like she did with that wrist palette. In the MLM I was unfortunately in, it was highly suggested to tag your creations with your name in case someone does snag it and use it as their own.

She isn't getting much traction on these posts for Lipstick Mama anymore. I still do think there will be some kind of party/get together. But you are probably right that I read in this too much.

I meant was she saying real words or making pig noises. Sorry for making it sound like I didn't know. And that was supposed to be 'snorting and grunting'
Whatever she was saying it was with her special pronunciation and facial droop.

And for the part 2 of this "Bestie Getaway," we have Kaitlin's vlog about it. Based on this "sneak peek," it is going to be a bunch of BS.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It is very common in MLMs to share other people's pictures like she did with that wrist palette. In the MLM I was unfortunately in, it was highly suggested to tag your creations with your name in case someone does snag it and use it as their own.

She isn't getting much traction on these posts for Lipstick Mama anymore. I still do think there will be some kind of party/get together. But you are probably right that I read in this too much.

And for the part 2 of this "Bestie Getaway," we have Kaitlin's vlog about it. Based on this "sneak peek," it is going to be a bunch of BS.
So Miss Prissass bought herself a bestie. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hey Ass! Yes, Ass!

Now that I have your attention. How about you check out what happened to this mother-daughter in Jacksonville, FL. Their family will be celebrating the holiday without them because of COVID-19. It is real, and you should be taking precautions.

Mother and Daughter Die Days Apart from COVID-19 Complications.

Kaitlin, you are a nurse. Wearing your mask below your nose does even less to prevent spreading germs. Basic nursing infection control 101.
Screenshot_20201222-123204_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

View attachment 356513

Its very surprising for Pris to call anybody EXTRA with the way she acts. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I think she meant "put these together"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.