Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tattlers! She is selling those tshirts as well with hugely inflated prices. I found these on Etsy. I’m sure I could the one Abbie wears cheaper, if I was so inclined. Lol. The stuff she is Selling is sooooo bad. Actually one isn’t a tshirt, but you get my drift.

Wouldn’t you just cringe if that was your mom??
It’s all cheap and classless just like 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
23AE008B-F6B0-447B-89D3-A2EA97C88F2D.jpeg
Yes, I do. Apparently it’s the day that limelife clearances off all the holiday collections that undersold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh...Abbie is 15 so now she doesn't elope?? I think if Abbie somehow wanted to run in that moment ... she would. She may not run far.. but she probably doesn't have any sense of direction.

BS...Asshat teaching about elopement.

Also Asshat isn't a fan of edible reinforcers... :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi all
💩show time
18m vlog...🙄

1. Guess the new narrative will be how Abbie runs away now...not eloping, running away. There's a difference guys
2. So he didn't want to support the Preservation society last year and it turned out everyone in their neighborhood does it..lol neighbors put some in front of their house lol
3. Nice how he just calls his parents in the middle of Piggy talking...oh yea trouble in paradise
4. Piggy they put luminarias in front of your house last year so the neighborhood looked ok...definitely not cuz they like you
5. Oh good a ride in the "there goes the neighborhood" cart
6. Great....clown car check....idiots on electric bikes check...idiots on scooters check...honking check
7. Such a bleeping spectacle
8. At least there were other golf carts and bikes so they weren't f**king up traffic like they usually do
9. And here's the elopement part of our vlog🙄
10. Guess what....I don't really care what you do or have done...you're not experts
11. Same goes for how anyone has "raised" their kids...everyone is different and no one is perfect
12. Piggy with the damn girlfriend and you're 15 bullf**k again
13. Anytime your severely IDD daughter wanders or elopes is a safety issue .... idiots
14. Ok Asswipe, you're always overwhelming her senses
15. And he's on the sensory seeking soap box again
16. Dragging on and on and on
17. And Abbie likes her life chaotic AGAIN
18. Not big fans of edible reinforcers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... 💩s getting deep as usual
19. Damn he really loves the sound of his own voice
20. Sorry but giving her food to reward(reinforce) a behavior is kinda the same as giving an animal a treat for doing something JMO
21. All I'm hearing is Charlie Browns teacher wah wah wah wah wah
22. Oh Asswipe f**king SHAVE
23. ohoh someone's having a meltdown...I know let's ignore it and maybe Abbies BFF will take care of it
24. This is going on way too F**KING long
25. And back to the clock again...give it the f**k up....
26. Every vlog HogBoy looks bigger
27. And now Abbie has sugar and caffeine laden soda...next vlog we'll hear how she didn't sleep....but really it was just a sip....a ling ass sip but a sip🙄
27. Yup sure Abbie carried on and understood the whole "conversation"....they are more up their own asses and delusional every vlog.
28. No Asswipe, you're happy to hear your own voice
29. After the beep....stupid as f**k

Just stupid , long winded crap....as usual

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't recall a vlog where SHE puts Abbie to bed. I think once she goes up those stairs she isn't coming back down until the morning so she just doesn't do it and it's understood by everyone else. It's typically A or I or Summer but never her. It's the most basic of parenting responsibilities. Not typically for a 15 year old but their 15 year old certainly needs it so why can't she get off her fat ass and do it? This bothers me. Maybe if she had been doing that all along her daughter would have some attachment to her.

I dislike A however I do feel he does for more for Abbie than Cilla and for that I give him credit over her. He may be a smug selfish bastard but at least he looks after her which is more than he does for his other daughter and far more than his hippopotamus of a wife ever does.
Exactly!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I have to say, since the Dad guy popped onto Asa's radar suddenly every vlog has something about autism in it again. Now when he gets called out he can go back and say 'Look at this vlog, and this vlog" etc. Whatever. We all see you Asa. Fooling no one.

P looked like she was going to FLIP OUT when Abbie grabbed the can of Coke. She looked right at Asa, like "stop filming!".....because remember, they dont keep soda in the house, right? Not to mention the fact that all of us can wonder if grabs P's booze and Asa's White Claws.

"Abbie gets so happy when we talk about her communication." I wont even elaborate on how ridiculous that statement was. Second thought, I will. He says this just moments after P says (and he agrees) that Abbie "cant be taught" the concept of "chase me".....yet shes so happy to talk about communication. I just cant with these idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh...Abbie is 15 so now she doesn't elope?? I think if Abbie somehow wanted to run in that moment ... she would. She may not run far.. but she probably doesn't have any sense of direction.

BS...Asshat teaching about elopement.

Also Asshat isn't a fan of edible reinforcers... :D
I pressed the BS button so many times I broke it. When Asswipe answered his phone did anyone hear it ring? My fav part was Abs rearranging the clock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I pressed the BS button so many times I broke it. When Asswipe answered his phone did anyone hear it ring? My fav part was Abs rearranging the clock.
I would think she would need some concept of time and what a clock is for Asses clock schedule to work at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow! I haven’t watched a vlog in weeks, I tried today and couldn’t even last 2 mins. They are so boring and fake. I didn’t realize it was this bad. I’d much rather read here to get updates, it’s so much more fun and lively.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I took advantage of the Tattler one day name change, as some leghumper called us sad old hens, so viola from always beautiful (in mind and spirit, sarcasm for being an avid tattler) to sad old hen, which I am just having come out of hospital from a stuck kidney stone causing blood poisoning! Positive, is we changed gd’s christmas from before she goes to her dad’s, to make Boxing day, Christmas day and at 2 she isn’t going to know any different ❤
You guys kept me sane while I was in hospital, and our healthcare might be in the toilet, but they have free wifi 😉
Glad you are out of the hospital! Jealous on taking advantage of the one day name change. I couldn’t think of anything and by the time I did the thread was locked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The vlog
See Dad Challenge. My channel is about raising autism awareness and educating & helping people. I regularly talk about a topic..... I am scrapping the barrel here and our channel is kind of irrelevant now.... however Tons and Tons and Tons of viewers are therapists and they consult with our channel in the comment section to help. It has happened yet, but I called a whole bunch of people and asked them to.... here’s hoping.

We are not one of those family channels that exploit our child. Please ignore my wife who is surreptiously on her phone (as usual) scamming people. Please also ignore the fact that we are Covid deniers and had a bunch of people over for food again (notice paper plates, drinks etc) clearly they ate before the Xmas lights Drive by, this was the second course. Please ignore my son is cashing in on the BLM movement by selling photos of the one BLM protest he attended with the sole purpose of taking photos, not participating. Please ignore that....

Dad Channel I’m not a douchbag, but really I am. p.s please ignore the fact we treat our animals like tit as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi all
💩show time
18m vlog...🙄

1. Guess the new narrative will be how Abbie runs away now...not eloping, running away. There's a difference guys
2. So he didn't want to support the Preservation society last year and it turned out everyone in their neighborhood does it..lol neighbors put some in front of their house lol
3. Nice how he just calls his parents in the middle of Piggy talking...oh yea trouble in paradise
4. Piggy they put luminarias in front of your house last year so the neighborhood looked ok...definitely not cuz they like you
5. Oh good a ride in the "there goes the neighborhood" cart
6. Great....clown car check....idiots on electric bikes check...idiots on scooters check...honking check
7. Such a bleeping spectacle
8. At least there were other golf carts and bikes so they weren't f**king up traffic like they usually do
9. And here's the elopement part of our vlog🙄
10. Guess what....I don't really care what you do or have done...you're not experts
11. Same goes for how anyone has "raised" their kids...everyone is different and no one is perfect
12. Piggy with the damn girlfriend and you're 15 bullf**k again
13. Anytime your severely IDD daughter wanders or elopes is a safety issue .... idiots
14. Ok Asswipe, you're always overwhelming her senses
15. And he's on the sensory seeking soap box again
16. Dragging on and on and on
17. And Abbie likes her life chaotic AGAIN
18. Not big fans of edible reinforcers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... 💩s getting deep as usual
19. Damn he really loves the sound of his own voice
20. Sorry but giving her food to reward(reinforce) a behavior is kinda the same as giving an animal a treat for doing something JMO
21. All I'm hearing is Charlie Browns teacher wah wah wah wah wah
22. Oh Asswipe f**king SHAVE
23. ohoh someone's having a meltdown...I know let's ignore it and maybe Abbies BFF will take care of it
24. This is going on way too F**KING long
25. And back to the clock again...give it the f**k up....
26. Every vlog HogBoy looks bigger
27. And now Abbie has sugar and caffeine laden soda...next vlog we'll hear how she didn't sleep....but really it was just a sip....a ling ass sip but a sip🙄
27. Yup sure Abbie carried on and understood the whole "conversation"....they are more up their own asses and delusional every vlog.
28. No Asswipe, you're happy to hear your own voice
29. After the beep....stupid as f**k

Just stupid , long winded crap....as usual

Thanks Kermy, I just don’t know how you sit through it, well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has no clue wtf a clock is.
She has no idea. Also, he says "when the green arrow is there", UM....does she even know her colors? I bet not. Start there because if she can identify the Chick-fil-logo, she can probably learn colors if they would take a few minutes out of their day to teach their typical 15 year old anything at all. Maybe start with concrete concepts like colors before moving on to abstract constructs like the passing of time you absolute idiots. Also, why reinforce her moving the pictures around on the clock by laughing when she does it when the whole point of the clock it to teach her to wait for the time to pass to get to the pics. Now it's a game. Someone needs to tell these people that not everything she does is cute. When my kids were little and they did something that was adorable but wrong, I did my best to not smile or laugh. Why can't these morons get it together on any level?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is from the “autism gift vlog”
What is wrong with her eye? Is it makeup that wasn’t removed? A black eye? I need to know lol
She looks horrible. I'm not being mean. Her mouth looks droopy more than usually. Drunk maybe?

I can't recall a vlog where SHE puts Abbie to bed. I think once she goes up those stairs she isn't coming back down until the morning so she just doesn't do it and it's understood by everyone else. It's typically A or I or Summer but never her. It's the most basic of parenting responsibilities. Not typically for a 15 year old but their 15 year old certainly needs it so why can't she get off her fat ass and do it? This bothers me. Maybe if she had been doing that all along her daughter would have some attachment to her.

I dislike A however I do feel he does for more for Abbie than Cilla and for that I give him credit over her. He may be a smug selfish bastard but at least he looks after her which is more than he does for his other daughter and far more than his hippopotamus of a wife ever does.
I find her cold. I didn't in the beginning. Her mask started to slide off as the money increased. She does not seem warm or nurturing at all. It comes off as fake affection to me. Assa is def better with her(but he's still an asshole, imo)I feel that at this point, P should 100% be doing washing/showering her especially her peri area. I wouldnt think Assa would be as thorough as another woman would be. And Abby needs daily perineal care multiple times a day especially with her added incontinence. I said this before and someone chewed me out. I know if I was her mom, I WOULD NOT WANT/EXPECT my husband to do peri care. In a diaper 24/7, sweating in the FL heat, even if Abby toilets herself she isn't wiping well esp after BM's.Im not saying or insinuating anything is inappropriate with her Dad washing her but she has a woman's body developmentally at 15 1/2 y.o. She would be ripe by the time she comes home from school. P or Summer(if Summer wants to) should be doing it. Assa and Isaiah should not at all be expected to. Its not right because Abby has several female people at home to do it. If I'm way off, give it to me. Maybe it's the RN in me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She has no idea. Also, he says "when the green arrow is there", UM....does she know her colors? Because if she can identify the Chick-fil-logo, she can probably learn colors if they would take a few minutes out of their day to teach their typical 15 year old anything at all. Seriously, does she know green because he says it like she does. I don't think she does. Maybe start with concrete concepts like colors before moving on to abstract constructs like the passing of time you absolute idiots. Also, why reinforce her moving the pictures around on the clock by laughing when she does it when the whole point of the clock it to teach her to wait for the time to pass to get to the pics. Now it's a game. Someone needs to tell these people that not everything she does is cute. When my kids were little and they did something that was adorable but wrong, I did my best to not smile or laugh. Why can't these morons get it together on any level?
They spent all of distance learning in the spring on teaching her colors. No, she still does not know them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They spent all of distance learning in the spring on teaching her colors. No, she still does not know them.
Right, I knew I remembered them teaching them but I wasn't sure of the outcome and I never see them refer to colors when speaking to her which is why "green arrow" stood out to me.

She looks horrible. I'm not being mean. Her mouth looks droopy more than usually. Drunk maybe?

I find her cold. I didn't in the beginning. Her mask started to slide off as the money increased. She does not seem warm or nurturing at all. It comes off as fake affection to me. Assa is def better with her(but he's still an asshole, imo)I feel that at this point, P should 100% be doing washing/showering her especially her peri area. I wouldnt think Assa would be as thorough as another woman would be. And Abby needs daily perineal care multiple times a day especially with her added incontinence. I said this before and someone chewed me out. I know if I was her mom, I WOULD NOT WANT/EXPECT my husband to do peri care. In a diaper 24/7, sweating in the FL heat, even if Abby toilets herself she isn't wiping well esp after BM's.Im not saying or insinuating anything is inappropriate with her Dad washing her but she has a woman's body developmentally at 15 1/2 y.o. She would be ripe by the time she comes home from school. P or Summer(if Summer wants to) should be doing it. Assa and Isaiah should not at all be expected to. Its not right because Abby has several female people at home to do it. If I'm way off, give it to me. Maybe it's the RN in me.
I completely agree, however, I'm going to guess that P doesn't or can't wash HERSELF so good so maybe Abbie is better off with A doing it in the long run. Also, I don't think it should be Summer's responsibility. There is a line. She's not a licensed cna or hha nor is she paid to function in that role. I don't believe respite covers that type of care. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.