Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When and where did he say this? I just looked and he hasn't posted anything new for 6 days.
This is his new channel

I did not like the video Summer posted of her brushing Abbies hair.
One, it creeps me out when she constantly goes on about how she "loves" her. To this she added "shes the best person in the world."
Seriously, what in the entire hell is wrong with her? Im not saying Abbie is a bad person, lol, but shes better than your own sister or mother or father or grandparent?

Two, to me the brushing was like she was petting an animal. The tone of voice and the weird head "booping" reminds me of grooming a dog.
And before someone gets it twisted- I am NOT comparing Abbie to a dog, I am saying Summers actions are weird. Like shes brushing a pet, a doll, or an object. She gave total creeper vibes.

Someone posted a link here about a half hr ago, its been deleted but I watched it. He said Asa has sent him messages saying he hates him and will take HIM out, and that he has his YT "people" involved. The Dad guy said his original channel was taken down by YT but he made another, and flat out said he was going "hard" for Asa/FA.
I reported the post of Summer and Abbie. Hey, if that family wants a 20 something kissing their 15-year-old. Have fun, and they are crappy parents. However, you know darn well the people sitting behind the screen beating off to that scene, and it shakes me to my core. Summer should know better, even though she is so stunted. For duck sake...Isaiah should tell Summer to take it down because it's his sister and he has to be aware of what the internet brings out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When and where did he say this? I just looked and he hasn't posted anything new for 6 days.
Here is the vlog where he discusses Fathering Autism:

He is changing his approach some after the video he dropped on Friday. He also is moving much of his content to Rumble. He is having issues with creators giving him copyright strikes for his commentary.

Reactions: 12
I'm just saying...
View attachment 347957View attachment 347958

*Photo credit to @Msbullwnkl for the screenshot, but more so Asshole Maassive for capturing her in all her glory- he's the real MVP.
We’ve found the truth guys! She’s been weightlifting this whole time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 *insert sarcasm*

I agree with you. I get she wanted to make memories but it can be private for just the Maass and Summer to watch. I also think IMO, the kissing is inappropriate to me. She is a caregiver, sister, best friend....whatever they say when it's convenient and fits the narrative of the day. I wouldn't want her to be kissing Abbie if I was her parent and in a professional setting it would be criminal.
For her to be kissing abbie like this for EVERYONE to see... IDK makes me wonder what she does when no one’s watching......
I always thought she had a weird crush

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would jump out of that damn car with Abbie screaming like that. I've always had to fast-forward through her yelling. I get instant headaches and have always been sensitive to loud noises like that. I would have to leave a restaurant if the Massive family came in to shove their faces because it would ruin my entire meal if Abbie started screaming the way she does. LMAO...this is the type of content that keeps Asa working 80 hours a week?!? this is such tit content. BTW..please, try to be nicer. LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here is the vlog where he discusses Fathering Autism:

He is changing his approach some after the video he dropped on Friday. He also is moving much of his content to Rumble. He is having issues with creators giving him copyright strikes for his commentary.

Think this guy is BS!! Just my opinion! He also calls woman "douche's" lol Something doesn't seem right with him! Maybe it's me I don't know!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would jump out of that damn car with Abbie screaming like that. I've always had to fast-forward through her yelling. I get instant headaches and have always been sensitive to loud noises like that. I would have to leave a restaurant if the Massive family came in to shove their faces because it would ruin my entire meal if Abbie started screaming the way she does. LMAO...this is the type of content that keeps Asa working 80 hours a week?!? this is such tit content. BTW..please, try to be nicer. LMAO
It's not her fault. It's how she expresses herself. When disabled people make challenging noises you should try to focus on what they are trying to express, which is often positive like excitement or happiness. My neighbour is a teenage boy with Down's syndrome, he loves to "sing" very loudly which sounds like aggressive shouting. But now I feel happy when I hear it because I know he's happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tonight's vlog, sponsored by Audible:
I made it one minute in, until Abbie went "shopping" in Candysue's pantry for an enormous tub of hot chocolate and other bad food (according to Isaiah) after showing the counter lined with cookies and cakes and huge mugs of cocoa. Have her shop in the fruit bowl, unless those are decorative wax fruits.

Don't think I can do the rest if that's how they start off.

Is my family the outlier here? Is what these people do normal?
My mom was over for a masked driveway visit today. Before she came by she texted me to ask if she could bring a package of holiday Oreos over as a treat for the children. I said yes. She brought one package of Oreos to share and a small snowman craft for each child. I thought she was being extra with the snowman crafts but hey, holiday season and all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think this guy is BS!! Just my opinion! He also calls woman "douche's" lol Something doesn't seem right with him! Maybe it's me I don't know!
He has been taken to task, and addresses it in this vlog. He knows people don't like when he uses those words. I am not 100% convinced yet, but as we have said, Fathering Autism is on his shitlist. Ass messaged him in DMs. I commented to release the DMs because the narcissist can't stand that he cannot control the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Msbullwnk - Thank you for posting the vlog on this site. I hate to give him AdSense money while watching an ad for Audible. 🥰
The Christmas parade was really nice, that's the only thing I liked. But it seems like he used the same footage on the drone like 3 times. He really didn't get that much of the parade. He only showed a couple good things, honestly he stretched it out so that he can get 10 minutes.

• Heart
I agree he is a bit off, but I dont care lol. He's already gotten under Asa's skin which is worth it to me. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi guyths
First for tattlers in some parts of the Northeast stay safe and dig out the shovels...gotta love a forecast that says 8 to 20 inches🙄 depending on the track....IDIOTS
Oh thank god a short vlog...HAPPY DANCE TIME

1. Boring already and only 31s in
2. Ok I have to say, I like grandpa and grandmas wreath and Garland
3. Good job Ab...not when you have so say NO! and put your hand out to stop her from stealing the cookies ...
4. Their tree is pretty too...take a hint from them Piggy...Wide Load and RBF have nice Christmas taste
5. Of course sending them home with a bag full of SUGAR tit .... amazing🙄
6. Audible bleeping again....I use a free audio book service..I won't use crap that the Maassholes recommend
7. Zoning out
8. And there you have it..reading up on investment property...next purchase house in Boone probably for those who called it which is 90%of us 🤣🤣🤣
9. How can a short vlog drag ass
10. NEW DRINKING GAME...spot the fake moments. Just don't get bombed like Piggy and don't drink and drive
11. Dang those arms are scary
12. Please tell me she did not bring those things she made to Abbies class...if she did she really has no shame🤣
13. Please do not sing
14. Pretty lights
15. He forgot to add Abbie can make all the noise she wants
16. I wish that drone would crash
17. Chatting him up....bet the guy was thrilled🙄
18. HogBoy looks thrilled 🤣
19. And back to boring
20. Shut the duck up Asswipe
21. After the beep....bullshit be nicer...challenging year...all in it together...common bond...damn I think he actually believes some words apply to them....they are delusional
The End

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's not her fault. It's how she expresses herself. When disabled people make challenging noises you should try to focus on what they are trying to express, which is often positive like excitement or happiness. My neighbour is a teenage boy with Down's syndrome, he loves to "sing" very loudly which sounds like aggressive shouting. But now I feel happy when I hear it because I know he's happy.
I very much understand this. However, I will physically throw up from the screaming. I guess I needed to clarify that I know it's not Abbie's fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
True, but in the previous vlog she mentions that she realizes that Corona is real, and that since she's pregnant and high-risk she's being very protective. She's not around because of Corona and the fact that the Maass family doesn't care about Corona.
I think they stopped hanging with the Masses after the Disney trip and before Lauren was pregnant. I never hear mention of the Wee family.

For those who don't have IG. Ass' story is to gain followers for a farm they went to about a year ago. I am not sure if he is getting people to follow to save the farm or raise money for the 200 animals that are on the farm.

This is what is on Cilly' story. The first story is a share of one of those damn ornaments from a leghumper. Yeah, Cilly. You are looking rough! How about you tell me how your (S)LimeLife is the best thing since sliced bread? Because girl, this isn't it.
View attachment 348187
P. looks like she could be her mother. My kids are P & A’s age and no way do they look this old.

I sing loudly too when riding my bike. Luckily nobody is around to hear. It’s very very bad...lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What self-respecting 19 year old university student would be seen dead looking at Christmas lights in the back seat of a car with his 2 obese parents in the front? Hoglet is spineless if he cant just say I will pass on this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tonight's vlog, sponsored by Audible:
How has life been difficult for them this year, nothing has changed, they have carried on as normal. Abbie was getting too much at Candy Von Hogs, it’s ridiculous and Summer needs to stop slobbering all over her it makes me feel sick.
I had to laugh when Arsehog mentioned being interested in investment properties, he would be better advised to pay for the one he’s living in first and as for reading lots of self improvement books, newsflash......they didn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My randoms-
Well, we know Big P gets her "love language"-food, from Candy Lorraine. My god. It isnt cute to fill a bag of crap every time they visit.

If I told any of my kids at 22 and 19 "Come on, we're going to look at lights and drink cocoa", they'd still be laughing. Thats a childs activity, not an adults. Summer looked like she enjoyed it...all up between the seats to stare at Abbie...but Isaiah looked like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Thats Asas favorite activity because its Abbies. I would think that one day Asa would say or do something to acknowledge something Isaiah enjoys beside Dim Sum, but since he has a whole other child he doesnt acknowledge I guess I wont hold my breath.

"What more can I tell you about Audible?" Not a goddamn thing. Take Audible, Butcher Box and Hello Fresh, cover them with Big P's Peppery King spices and shove them all up your ass.

And we close with another "be kind, we love you" message, which he does EVERY time he is facing backlash. So predictable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I very much understand this. However, I will physically throw up from the screaming. I guess I needed to clarify that I know it's not Abbie's fault.
Not being her fault doesn’t make it any easier if you are sensitive to noise.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.