Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New story from FA on Instagram just posted

And another from cillathuth

Reactions: 2
Summer needs to find someone to make out with. It appears that her Entire world revolves around a 15 year old girl and autism.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe I am different but I see this as inappropriate. Imagine... I am going to comb Abbie's hair...let me set up the camera so I can post it on instagram and TIK TOC..or wherever all it is posted. All the kissing... it does seem like a mother with a young toddler. It seems inappropriate especially with cameras up.j

That being said... I do think A&P also exploit summer and they teach her to exploit Abbie. Summer seems emotionally stunted and waaaayyy over involved with Abbie and A&P.
I agree with you. I get she wanted to make memories but it can be private for just the Maass and Summer to watch. I also think IMO, the kissing is inappropriate to me. She is a caregiver, sister, best friend....whatever they say when it's convenient and fits the narrative of the day. I wouldn't want her to be kissing Abbie if I was her parent and in a professional setting it would be criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I wonder and worry about the fans:
20201215_143600.jpg

While we were sleeping in the USA, Assa was at his night job clocking in those 40 hours.
20201215_144101.jpg

20201215_144121.jpg

And
20201215_144411.jpg

20201215_144429.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

New story from FA on Instagram just posted

And another from cillathuth
For those who don't have IG. Ass' story is to gain followers for a farm they went to about a year ago. I am not sure if he is getting people to follow to save the farm or raise money for the 200 animals that are on the farm.

This is what is on Cilly' story. The first story is a share of one of those damn ornaments from a leghumper. Yeah, Cilly. You are looking rough! How about you tell me how your (S)LimeLife is the best thing since sliced bread? Because girl, this isn't it.
Screenshot_20201215-144707_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 347968
Honking around the Christmas Tree.🎄
at the MAASSIVE party hop 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦👫👩🏻‍🤝👩🏼
Cocktails 🍹🧉🍸seen everywhere
They can make them on the spot
Honking around the Christmas Tree🎄
On the sofa 🛋 Abbie rocks
Later we'll have all kinds of cheese 🧀
and we’ll do some more Tic Tocs💃🏻🕺🏻

You will get a nauseous feeling 🤮 when you hear,

Thilla singing, 🗣let’s be jolly;
Deck my halls with Hobby Lobby
Thilla’s favorite holiday 🤶
She’s scammed everyone merrily 💄💋

In her lying sneaky way 🤬

You will get a nauseous feeling 🤮 when you hear,
Thilla singing, 🗣let’s be jolly;
Deck my halls with Hobby Lobby
Here’s exactly how it’s done
shaking your arms💪 frantically

Honk along and join the fun

View attachment 347969
Omg....purrrrfect! Sang the whole song with it too. Hobby Lobby, lol....my favorite store too, lol.

I agree with you. I get she wanted to make memories but it can be private for just the Maass and Summer to watch. I also think IMO, the kissing is inappropriate to me. She is a caregiver, sister, best friend....whatever they say when it's convenient and fits the narrative of the day. I wouldn't want her to be kissing Abbie if I was her parent and in a professional setting it would be criminal.
I also don't think shes the sole bath giver of Abbie. Its either Asshole or now Isaiah and once in a while Thumtax. We know Pignuts can't bend over. Thats why she showers with her. Ewwww....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For those who don't have IG. Ass' story is to gain followers for a farm they went to about a year ago. I am not sure if he is getting people to follow to save the farm or raise money for the 200 animals that are on the farm.

This is what is on Cilly' story. (The first story is a share of one of those damn ornaments from a leghumper.
View attachment 348187
Thought Lauren Brazee was the Bestie ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After many months of screenshots and snouts, there are still those pics that show up that still make me go...
DAAAAMMMNNN! 🤣🤣 Thankful for ThillaThu. She is the gift that keepth giving this holiday season. 🎄
CA426B94-FF63-44F2-9A2E-5BA0B83E96F6.jpeg
05DFEAB2-00BE-423A-ACC4-AF985D78B299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She lives a couple hours away. I'm glad she doesn't hang with the Pihstyes alot. She's too nice.
True, but in the previous vlog she mentions that she realizes that Corona is real, and that since she's pregnant and high-risk she's being very protective. She's not around because of Corona and the fact that the Maass family doesn't care about Corona.

• Heart
Maybe I am different but I see this as inappropriate. Imagine... I am going to comb Abbie's hair...let me set up the camera so I can post it on instagram and TIK TOC..or wherever all it is posted. All the kissing... it does seem like a mother with a young toddler. It seems inappropriate especially with cameras up.j

That being said... I do think A&P also exploit summer and they teach her to exploit Abbie. Summer seems emotionally stunted and waaaayyy over involved with Abbie and A&P.
I think stunted is exactly the right word and that is why I don't think she is evil or necessarily as manipulative as the others. I definitely think at some point something traumatizing happened and she mentally isn't where a normal 20-something would be. I've definitely known people like that, they can have jobs, they can dress professionally when they must, they can speak professionally, they might do exceptionally well in school but when it comes to relationships, They are mentally 12 years old. When you think about it she has known Abby for most of her life, so I don't think the affection is necessarily creepy, But it certainly doesn't need to be splashed all over the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I try to get through the vlogs so I can contribute to discussion here. But it is getting harder and harder. The arrogance and condescension...and the nerve of him to say we don't have to or need to discuss everything with you. He should have said, hey we are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. This vlog supposedly is for Abbie and to educate people about autism but when something happens with Abbie pertaining to her autism (Dr appt) we are not going to discuss it. My loathing of these people is indescribable. And it's obvious P can't stand her daughter.
Some here suggested Abbie probably crapped on herself and Priscilla had to bring her back home. I can see why he would not want to share that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This one popped up on my YouTube home page..crazy starts about 8:40 mark...I couldn’t imagine what I would do.,
What irritates me about this conversation is that they are talking about making everything fun for her and taking a few days off therapy, life isn’t all fun and kids can’t have their own way all the time. Abbie throws a tantrum because she doesn’t want to do something and they immediately start looking for ways to appease her, how about, she should do as she is told, that’s what you would do with a toddler, no wonder she attacks her mother, she just doesn’t know what no means. That girl is spoiled and lazy and I think it’s far too late now to try to correct it. She understands very well that a tantrum does the trick. They are feeble pathetic parents.

• Heart
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly ain't crafty edition

No way she filmed this sober. She tried to play off crying over this stupid Pinterest idea. Of course it is going to Abbie's classmates. At least I didn't see her rub her nose, adjust her pants and pull down her shirt, or tuck her hair behind her ears. Wouldn't you want to look your best for these videos? It is almost like this was an after thought of "oh tit! I need a vlog! Quick, run to Pinterest."
View attachment 347702
Look who went shopping at Target! I almost wonder if this was a product placement in hopes to gain a sponsorship. Target has zero interest in parenting with someone who can't craft or cook. Move along Cilly.
View attachment 347703
This would be her first mistake! She isn't using a piping bag. No wonder this was a fail. She tried squeezing a round peg in a square hole.
View attachment 347704
Hey Cilly! That cheap plastic bag under your hot glue gun is going to do NOTHING to protect your fancy schmancy, must have quartz countertop. Hot glue will melt said bag.
View attachment 347705
So much concentration. You are an asshole for posting this vlog of her Ass..How does no one see what we see? This top is doing your lack of a figure any good.
View attachment 347706
No wonder you burned yourself! Why are you using a hot glue gun? They sell scrapbook adhesive dots that work as well as Krazy glue! Also, why not use tweezers to hold the googly eyes if you insist on using your glue gun? Did the bags melt from the hot glue?? Here is your chocolate candy with a side of glue!! Quit your day job Cilly.
View attachment 347707
What the f*ck? It looks like a poop emoji with googly eyes and a red "something." Kind of fitting considering....
View attachment 347708
Guys, I would bet she is actually wearing Spanx under this shirt. Her FUPA is too smooth. If only we could have seen her back to spy back cleavage. Good lord this shirts is a hundred ways wrong. She neckline has been pulled out of shape (much like her Jaguars shirt she wears every week.) The cap sleeves only emphasize the size of her arms.
View attachment 347709
Oh look! It is a family of poop emojis! What happened to the eyes on the left? Maybe she could package these as reindeer poop.
View attachment 347710
Why Ass! Why subject us to her creepy claws? At least she used a measuring cup instead of her claws to add the unwrapped mish-mosh of chocolate candy.
View attachment 347711
Of course we knew this was coming. I giggled when it did. Is it really a true craft project without some mishap like a glitter explosion, glue gun burns and tears?
View attachment 347712
So much concentration while using her T-rex arms to put Itty bitty googly eyes on a small bag of chocolate.
View attachment 347713
Medicated? Drunk? Both? Why did you post this Cilly? Why would you let her post this Ass? The lack of content across your platforms, not to mention the crappy edited vlogs is astounding.
View attachment 347714
Cilly, just eat the candy. Don't give those kids poop emojis. Ass, yours are not so great either. Thank goodness Abbie wasn't around. She would have eaten as much as she could have grabbed.
View attachment 347715
In an old vlog they were going through Xmas ornaments and Asa mom got her a T Rex dinosaur toy bc she has short arms, so this T Rex thing didn’t come from us, I snapped a pic of it I’ll have to post it

Asa’s mom gave piggy this...lol I couldn’t believe it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dad Challenge Channel is talking about fathering Autism. he said Asa has sent him a message and is not happy. I thought the comment that Asa wrote stated he didn't care and it doesn't bother him. Asa knows that pervs and pedos watch his tit. Just like this guy is saying...FA has 500,000 viewers and only a small % of the subs even watch the content. Pervs and sick fucks are watching, just like they're watching Summer sit there and kiss Abbie over and over without consent. Summer is WRONG for doing this, and Abiie's parents are complacent with this behavior which makes it very dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The dad Challenge Channel is talking about fathering Autism. he said Asa has sent him a message and is not happy. I thought the comment that Asa wrote stated he didn't care and it doesn't bother him. Asa knows that pervs and pedos watch his tit. Just like this guy is saying...FA has 500,000 viewers and only a small % of the subs even watch the content. Pervs and sick fucks are watching, just like they're watching Summer sit there and kiss Abbie over and over without consent. Summer is WRONG for doing this, and Abiie's parents are complacent with this behavior which makes it very dangerous.
When and where did he say this? I just looked and he hasn't posted anything new for 6 days.

Reactions: 1
I did not like the video Summer posted of her brushing Abbies hair.
One, it creeps me out when she constantly goes on about how she "loves" her. To this she added "shes the best person in the world."
Seriously, what in the entire hell is wrong with her? Im not saying Abbie is a bad person, lol, but shes better than your own sister or mother or father or grandparent?

Two, to me the brushing was like she was petting an animal. The tone of voice and the weird head "booping" reminds me of grooming a dog.
And before someone gets it twisted- I am NOT comparing Abbie to a dog, I am saying Summers actions are weird. Like shes brushing a pet, a doll, or an object. She gave total creeper vibes.

When and where did he say this? I just looked and he hasn't posted anything new for 6 days.
Someone posted a link here about a half hr ago, its been deleted but I watched it. He said Asa has sent him messages saying he hates him and will take HIM out, and that he has his YT "people" involved. The Dad guy said his original channel was taken down by YT but he made another, and flat out said he was going "hard" for Asa/FA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.