Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly ain't crafty edition

Oh look! It is a family of poop emojis! What happened to the eyes on the left? Maybe she could package these as reindeer poop.
Reindeer poop...she nailed it!! Well, except for the one on the left!!
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot (2128).png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those arms canโ€™t be real! Jesus they are HUGE. Iโ€™ve never seen something like that before in my entire life. Well except for those people on โ€œmy 600lbs lifeโ€. Even in my country we love that show ๐Ÿ˜‚. I would seriously pay a lot of money to see Cilla on it. It would be hilarious. She would by crying and throwing tantrums all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly don't know how Asa can film her like this, how he can post these vlogs without some sort of conscience.

This is your wife, dude.
Have a little respect for her. Tell her the outfit isn't coming across right on camera.

Jesus.
While I agree that he has ZERO respect for her, it is hard to feel sorry for her. She is well aware of what he posts and it would seem she would not allow him to post shots of her that are not ๐Ÿท :m approved.

So much of her clothing, earrings, make up, etc does not come up right on camera. Could you imagine how those daily suggestions would go over with her๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dude would literally be in the dog house all day long...chances are he just lets the cards fall as they do when it comes to filming her! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just saying...
p arms.jpg
arm.JPG

*Photo credit to @Msbullwnkl for the screenshot, but more so Asshole Maassive for capturing her in all her glory- he's the real MVP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I canโ€™t imagine putting a video out that failed so miserably, I would have erased it but they are at the point now where they will put any old crap out for money. He is putting vlogs out about his pool motor, she is putting this tit out, they should be ashamed.
Lazy fat pigs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I canโ€™t imagine putting a video out that failed so miserably, I would have erased it but they are at the point now where they will put any old crap out for money. He is putting vlogs out about his pool motor, she is putting this tit out, they should be ashamed.
Lazy fat pigs.
Honestly, this was the worst piece of trash I've seen on the internet in a while. She is doing a stolen craft, that she can't and doesn't want to do after announcing that she cried about it (WHAT???) and instructing others how to do it while she has the wrong supplies and is burring herself and looks like complete garbage wearing a rag while simultaneously making passive aggressive remarks about her "crafty husband" Then she asks if we are excited because she's excited (I think I remember that but will NOT watch again to confirm). My take-away? She crafts just about as good as she applies makeup. And can we even call this crafting? It's putting food in a bag. I guess she's only good at putting food in her mouth. Hey P, the automatic cocktail machine is in the next room. Stick to what you know and go have a drink. It's beyond obvious that A forced her to do this on camera because any video is better than none when you are "saving for your daughter's future". Get those clicks in at any cost. They should be ashamed, but they are not. Remember folks, when you sell your soul to the devil, he demands payment. This is a perfect example.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This one popped up on my YouTube home page..crazy starts about 8:40 mark...I couldnโ€™t imagine what I would do.,

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
IMG_0420.jpeg

Honking around the Christmas Tree.๐ŸŽ„
at the MAASSIVE party hop ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿคโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ
Cocktails ๐Ÿน๐Ÿง‰๐Ÿธseen everywhere
They can make them on the spot
Honking around the Christmas Tree๐ŸŽ„
On the sofa ๐Ÿ›‹ Abbie rocks
Later we'll have all kinds of cheese ๐Ÿง€
and weโ€™ll do some more Tic Tocs๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป

You will get a nauseous feeling ๐Ÿคฎ when you hear,

Thilla singing, ๐Ÿ—ฃletโ€™s be jolly;
Deck my halls with Hobby Lobby
Thillaโ€™s favorite holiday ๐Ÿคถ
Sheโ€™s scammed everyone merrily ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

In her lying sneaky way ๐Ÿคฌ

Hereโ€™s exactly how itโ€™s done
shaking your arms๐Ÿ’ช frantically

Honk along and join the fun

IMG_0421.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Damn.... those arms are maassive. Her neck is almost gone as well. She must be stress eating a lot lately as her weight has really shot up in a smallish timeframe.
How depressing it must be to know she can't fit into any of the clothes she wore six months ago.
I do know the feeling, but I didn't get WLS, I just yo-yo dieted the cheaper and old-fashioned way.
Every time someone mentions how "tiny" she looks, I'm sure she's cringing.
I get that she doesn't want to admit to her failure.
When I got to my highest weight, I turned my body around when getting weighed at the doctor's office.
I didn't want to know my weight - deny, deny, deny.
I didn't want to admit to my failure either.
Of course, I wasn't vlogging to a subscription base of 500K either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what I wish they did more of. They discuss the issues away from Abbie. They aren't showing her SIB, but are showing the discussion as parents of what they were dealing with at the moment. Granted it was dragged out for the vlog, but this is what I bet many parents would benefit from.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 347968
View attachment 347969/QUOTE]

OMG!! I'm dying!! THIS IS GOLDEN!! :love:๐Ÿคฉ
This is one of my favorite Christmas songs and now I can't stop singing your version!! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 347968
Honking around the Christmas Tree.๐ŸŽ„
at the MAASSIVE party hop ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿคโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ
Cocktails ๐Ÿน๐Ÿง‰๐Ÿธseen everywhere
They can make them on the spot
On the sofa ๐Ÿ›‹ Abbie rocks
Later we'll have all kinds of cheese ๐Ÿง€
and weโ€™ll do some more Tic Tocs๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป

Thillaโ€™s favorite holiday ๐Ÿคถ
Sheโ€™s scammed everyone merrily ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

In her lying sneaky way ๐Ÿคฌ

Hereโ€™s exactly how itโ€™s done
shaking your arms๐Ÿ’ช frantically

Honk along and join the fun

OMG!! I'm dying!! THIS IS GOLDEN!! :love:๐Ÿคฉ
This is one of my favorite Christmas songs and now I can't stop singing your version!! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
While I agree that he has ZERO respect for her, it is hard to feel sorry for her. She is well aware of what he posts and it would seem she would not allow him to post shots of her that are not ๐Ÿท :m approved.

So much of her clothing, earrings, make up, etc does not come up right on camera. Could you imagine how those daily suggestions would go over with her๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dude would literally be in the dog house all day long...chances are he just lets the cards fall as they do when it comes to filming her! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You're absolutely right. I'm just soft-hearted by nature & have a lot of empathy for people as general human beings, even if they're otherwise trainwrecks.

I'm just saying...
View attachment 347957View attachment 347958

*Photo credit to @Msbullwnkl for the screenshot, but more so Asshole Maassive for capturing her in all her glory- he's the real MVP.
Pthilla's on synthol!

Not-so-fun fact: the dude in that photo up there injects an OIL mixture, commonly called Synthol, into his arms to make them look like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can see that Summer really does care about Abbie, and this set of IG stories show that. I am guessing the bathing, hair done and dressing Abbie is really Summer's job now. ๐Ÿ˜ž Not all that Summer does with Abbie is weird or crossing boundaries. On the other hand, this is a cheap way to gain followers, views and clicks sharing Abbie.
#kidsarentcontent
Maybe I am different but I see this as inappropriate. Imagine... I am going to comb Abbie's hair...let me set up the camera so I can post it on instagram and TIK TOC..or wherever all it is posted. All the kissing... it does seem like a mother with a young toddler. It seems inappropriate especially with cameras up.j

That being said... I do think A&P also exploit summer and they teach her to exploit Abbie. Summer seems emotionally stunted and waaaayyy over involved with Abbie and A&P.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okie Doke! So, I am watching Thillas tit video. Suprise!!!!!!!! It involves candy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚
She has a bowl full of chocolates. This dummy says..
I think I will get a measuring cup, because you know, you donโ€™t want to be touching thingth.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
No way, Thilla! Tell us more! So, your nitrate explosion you served up the other night for graduation, who rolled all that pork maโ€™am? Who plated those rolls on the tiered platters?
This sow will say anything for a buck at this point. They lie with abandon...without a care in the world.
View attachment 347272

Random thought: ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

You know what I would love to see? I would love to see Pig turn to the camera, get a big goofy grin on her snout, grab a large hoof full of chocolate, and say...Guesth what Guyth? duck IT! That is right! duck it! I cannot lie anymore. I eat all the tit I want, because I am a trainwreck! Shoves it straight in...packs those jowls! Packs them full. As she can, she gasps for breath while
saying..
Oh! And that stupid Peloton! I never ride it..EVER! Then she gives the vlog a nice ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Oh! And one more thing! She cried before filming, because her dumb ass Pinterest reindeer were not turning out right. It must be nice to have the time, and emotional maturity of a two year old to cry over a project nobody really gives two shits about anyways.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Oh Priscilla, pleeease stop wearing horizontal strip clothing!
I would say the answer is no. He put up 4 minutes of video from the parade that they went on a trolley from last weekend. Another 4 minutes of them going to the grandmothers house because this weekend on Sunday the parents were at the football game. So they hung out there to watch Abby. The last 6 minutes of it was Isaiah babbling about that he finished school and asking what we would like to see. He suggested climbing up a building. And honestly I'm here for it. I hope he climbs up a really steep building, I hope it's thrilling because his blogs suck. Then he's trying to give advice, learn a skill develop your skill, and then he claims that he's trying to get better at vlogging. Last thing I need is advice from this moron who's 19 years old.
View attachment 347270
Grandmas kitchen looks just like Priscilla's how boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Absolutely no need for the, shall we say 'feminine adjustment' right at the end of this clip! ๐Ÿ˜จ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How depressing it must be to know she can't fit into any of the clothes she wore six months ago.
I do know the feeling, but I didn't get WLS, I just yo-yo dieted the cheaper and old-fashioned way.
Every time someone mentions how "tiny" she looks, I'm sure she's cringing.
I get that she doesn't want to admit to her failure.
When I got to my highest weight, I turned my body around when getting weighed at the doctor's office.
I didn't want to know my weight - deny, deny, deny.
I didn't want to admit to my failure either.
Of course, I wasn't vlogging to a subscription base of 500K either.
Same here, yo -yo dieter. And every time I know I need to get back on track brownies jump in my buggy at the grocery store. I've over 70 lbs and need to go down at least another size. But she needs to be honest about her weight gain, for pities sake, we can see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Absolutely no need for the, shall we 'feminine adjustment' right at the end of this clip! ๐Ÿ˜จ
Well, let me change my opinion on this video. I shouldn't be surprised it is spreading across their platforms.
#kidsarentcontent

Reactions: 9
You're absolutely right. I'm just soft-hearted by nature & have a lot of empathy for people as general human beings, even if they're otherwise trainwrecks.
Believe it or not, I am the same. Which explains why I still have hope for Isaiah. He is young, a dude, and his brain isn't even fully developed yet, so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

As a general rule, I give animals more sympathy and empathy than I do most humans. Animals are trusting and innocent, they only want to be loved. Humans have the ability to learn right/wrong, ethical/unethical, and to choose how to act. If Big A and Big P were to both come clean, stop lying, stop the false narratives and just be honest for a change, perhaps I would once again feel something towards them other than disgust. I'm not holding my breath on that one though!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.