Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she feed the reindeer her slop that she calls food??
I am seriously shocked that they would post this. It isn’t that hard and I have done these with my kids, for their teachers.. She seriously doesn’t have 1 crafting gene in her body..
How embarrassing! You can tell she was just not into doing this extremely simple craft. I know for sure my 5 yr old granddaughter could have done better. Not sure why she bothered. Seems like she was forced into it. Should have just bought something at the store. So pathetic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just unsubscribed from all of their channels. I cannot support child exploitation and it should be a crime. I’m sure others are unsubscribing as we speak. Asa’s views are going down dramatically. All these assholes care about is $$$.
I personally have not been subscribed to any of their channels for over a year now! These people make me sick!

According to his youtube SB. his views are up! 🤔 And of course, he still appears to be buying subs! Almost at 570k now! 🙄
Screenshot_20201215_112332.jpg
Screenshot_20201215_112352.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but a pet peeve of mine is when you mix chocolates with very different tastes. When you mix peppermint chocolates with reg chocolate, they all end up having a taste of mint chocolate and it's disgusting. BTW...Whoppers are so damn disgusting! She is a bleeping fool. Why do a video that's absolutely meaningless and a fail?

• Heart
9/11 was a terrorist attack on our country. It was done on purpose. The virus is unfortunate. No death is greater than the other. I’m saying that you can’t compare because it’s not the same situation, it sucks on both sides, but it’s apples and oranges.
I understood her point she made in that she was giving us an idea of how many Americans have died during this pandemic to other events to give you an idea of how serious it is. We have lost over 300k Americans to this virus. Unfortunately, we are losing more people in a day that all the lives lost over World Wars, a horrific terrorist attack on 9/11, Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor. Why aren't more people as angry over the losses to coronavirus? None of these are the worst tragedy, as all of them are tragedies. But it gave me a reference point of how devastating this virus has been to our country. It makes me angry to see these selfish Maassholes flaunting their outings, lack of consistent and correct mask wearing and refusal to "you do you boo" BS. It makes me sad because if Abbie were to get sick, I don't know how she would recover.

Screenshots and sarcasm is coming. I passed out last night before I could post it.

Oh my the limelife Huns at the top are suggesting covid vaccinations could be mandatory and quoting the likes of Candace Owens... how dumb can these women be. So selfish and so frightening how truly ignorant.
Did you read your last meme? Because it has nothing to do with vaccines. It is about mandatory vacations. 😀 I wholeheartedly agree with that statement!

I hate people who spread disinformation and spread nonsense like what Candace Owens said. Have there been reactions to vaccines? Yes! Have some patients been allergic to a vaccines ingredients? Yes! Is the whole anti-vax movement a hoax? Yes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I read it, the attempt at humour re vacations Vs vaccinations. 😉 It just illustrates their stupidity. She also wrote a whole diatribe about the virus and gov. & cdc recommendations and the number of likes her post received is disturbing. It does reflect that whole movement but still irks me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly ain't crafty edition

No way she filmed this sober. She tried to play off crying over this stupid Pinterest idea. Of course it is going to Abbie's classmates. At least I didn't see her rub her nose, adjust her pants and pull down her shirt, or tuck her hair behind her ears. Wouldn't you want to look your best for these videos? It is almost like this was an after thought of "oh tit! I need a vlog! Quick, run to Pinterest."
Screenshot_20201214-221639_Adblock Browser.jpg

Look who went shopping at Target! I almost wonder if this was a product placement in hopes to gain a sponsorship. Target has zero interest in parenting with someone who can't craft or cook. Move along Cilly.
Screenshot_20201214-221720_Adblock Browser.jpg

This would be her first mistake! She isn't using a piping bag. No wonder this was a fail. She tried squeezing a round peg in a square hole.
Screenshot_20201214-221733_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey Cilly! That cheap plastic bag under your hot glue gun is going to do NOTHING to protect your fancy schmancy, must have quartz countertop. Hot glue will melt said bag.
Screenshot_20201214-221808_Adblock Browser.jpg

So much concentration. You are an asshole for posting this vlog of her Ass..How does no one see what we see? This top is doing your lack of a figure any good.
Screenshot_20201214-221859_Adblock Browser.jpg

No wonder you burned yourself! Why are you using a hot glue gun? They sell scrapbook adhesive dots that work as well as Krazy glue! Also, why not use tweezers to hold the googly eyes if you insist on using your glue gun? Did the bags melt from the hot glue?? Here is your chocolate candy with a side of glue!! Quit your day job Cilly.
Screenshot_20201214-221954_Adblock Browser.jpg

What the f*ck? It looks like a poop emoji with googly eyes and a red "something." Kind of fitting considering....
Screenshot_20201214-222100_Adblock Browser.jpg

Guys, I would bet she is actually wearing Spanx under this shirt. Her FUPA is too smooth. If only we could have seen her back to spy back cleavage. Good lord this shirts is a hundred ways wrong. She neckline has been pulled out of shape (much like her Jaguars shirt she wears every week.) The cap sleeves only emphasize the size of her arms.
Screenshot_20201214-222135_Adblock Browser.jpg

Oh look! It is a family of poop emojis! What happened to the eyes on the left? Maybe she could package these as reindeer poop.
Screenshot_20201214-222156_Adblock Browser.jpg

Why Ass! Why subject us to her creepy claws? At least she used a measuring cup instead of her claws to add the unwrapped mish-mosh of chocolate candy.
Screenshot_20201214-222227_Adblock Browser.jpg

Of course we knew this was coming. I giggled when it did. Is it really a true craft project without some mishap like a glitter explosion, glue gun burns and tears?
Screenshot_20201214-222353_Adblock Browser.jpg

So much concentration while using her T-rex arms to put Itty bitty googly eyes on a small bag of chocolate.
Screenshot_20201214-222411_Adblock Browser.jpg

Medicated? Drunk? Both? Why did you post this Cilly? Why would you let her post this Ass? The lack of content across your platforms, not to mention the crappy edited vlogs is astounding.
Screenshot_20201214-222503_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly, just eat the candy. Don't give those kids poop emojis. Ass, yours are not so great either. Thank goodness Abbie wasn't around. She would have eaten as much as she could have grabbed.
Screenshot_20201214-222511_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly ain't crafty edition

No way she filmed this sober. She tried to play off crying over this stupid Pinterest idea. Of course it is going to Abbie's classmates. At least I didn't see her rub her nose, adjust her pants and pull down her shirt, or tuck her hair behind her ears. Wouldn't you want to look your best for these videos? It is almost like this was an after thought of "oh tit! I need a vlog! Quick, run to Pinterest."
View attachment 347702
Look who went shopping at Target! I almost wonder if this was a product placement in hopes to gain a sponsorship. Target has zero interest in parenting with someone who can't craft or cook. Move along Cilly.
View attachment 347703
This would be her first mistake! She isn't using a piping bag. No wonder this was a fail. She tried squeezing a round peg in a square hole.
View attachment 347704
Hey Cilly! That cheap plastic bag under your hot glue gun is going to do NOTHING to protect your fancy schmancy, must have quartz countertop. Hot glue will melt said bag.
View attachment 347705
So much concentration. You are an asshole for posting this vlog of her Ass..How does no one see what we see? This top is doing your lack of a figure any good.
View attachment 347706
No wonder you burned yourself! Why are you using a hot glue gun? They sell scrapbook adhesive dots that work as well as Krazy glue! Also, why not use tweezers to hold the googly eyes if you insist on using your glue gun? Did the bags melt from the hot glue?? Here is your chocolate candy with a side of glue!! Quit your day job Cilly.
View attachment 347707
What the f*ck? It looks like a poop emoji with googly eyes and a red "something." Kind of fitting considering....
View attachment 347708
Guys, I would bet she is actually wearing Spanx under this shirt. Her FUPA is too smooth. If only we could have seen her back to spy back cleavage. Good lord this shirts is a hundred ways wrong. She neckline has been pulled out of shape (much like her Jaguars shirt she wears every week.) The cap sleeves only emphasize the size of her arms.
View attachment 347709
Oh look! It is a family of poop emojis! What happened to the eyes on the left? Maybe she could package these as reindeer poop.
View attachment 347710
Why Ass! Why subject us to her creepy claws? At least she used a measuring cup instead of her claws to add the unwrapped mish-mosh of chocolate candy.
View attachment 347711
Of course we knew this was coming. I giggled when it did. Is it really a true craft project without some mishap like a glitter explosion, glue gun burns and tears?
View attachment 347712
So much concentration while using her T-rex arms to put Itty bitty googly eyes on a small bag of chocolate.
View attachment 347713
Medicated? Drunk? Both? Why did you post this Cilly? Why would you let her post this Ass? The lack of content across your platforms, not to mention the crappy edited vlogs is astounding.
View attachment 347714
Cilly, just eat the candy. Don't give those kids poop emojis. Ass, yours are not so great either. Thank goodness Abbie wasn't around. She would have eaten as much as she could have grabbed.
View attachment 347715
Drunk again, thanks Asswipe, you give us great stuff to work with!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you all the way. The heavy make up ages her a great deal. It is one thing to see her in a pic like this, and another thing when she is waxed down in the vlogs. She looks shiny...she says dewey...I say greasy. It also looks unnatural and extremely harsh.
I struggle to use Cover Girl foundation, I cannot imagine trying to use her crap. I would feel like a damn clown after a night of riding elephants, center ring at the circus. Big fat NO!

Her bacon grease brings all the hogs to her yard! 😹 No doubt it is how she snagged ASSa Moobs!🐽
I haven't worn makeup in years but this does not look like something I would want on my skin!

Her arms are bigger than my thighs. And I’m not a small person.. still over 200 lbs... only 7 more to go to be under 200. #iactuallylost103 lbs... she really really needs to start cutting back. And she should have had the gastric bypass. My surgeons been around for many years, he prefers the bypass because he sees too many people fail the sleeve and come back for the bypass.
Congratulations on your weight loss so far and continued good luck with your future goals!

How embarrassing! You can tell she was just not into doing this extremely simple craft. I know for sure my 5 yr old granddaughter could have done better. Not sure why she bothered. Seems like she was forced into it. Should have just bought something at the store. So pathetic!!
Well, the craft or project doesn't show up for me! What type was it that she had difficulty with??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I understood her point she made in that she was giving us an idea of how many Americans have died during this pandemic to other events to give you an idea of how serious it is. We have lost over 300k Americans to this virus. Unfortunately, we are losing more people in a day that all the lives lost over World Wars, a horrific terrorist attack on 9/11, Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor. Why aren't more people as angry over the losses to coronavirus? None of these are the worst tragedy, as all of them are tragedies. But it gave me a reference point of how devastating this virus has been to our country. It makes me angry to see these selfish Maassholes flaunting their outings, lack of consistent and correct mask wearing and refusal to "you do you boo" BS. It makes me sad because if Abbie were to get sick, I don't know how she would recover.

Screenshots and sarcasm is coming. I passed out last night before I could post it.

Did you read your last meme? Because it has nothing to do with vaccines. It is about mandatory vacations. 😀 I wholeheartedly agree with that statement!

I hate people who spread disinformation and spread nonsense like what Candace Owens said. Have there been reactions to vaccines? Yes! Have some patients been allergic to a vaccines ingredients? Yes! Is the whole anti-vax movement a hoax? Yes!
Well said. We know the original intent of the original post was to compare numbers, not wars and tragedies like 9-11. Can we stop it now please? It seems the majority understood that. This virus is deadly and should be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally have not been subscribed to any of their channels for over a year now! These people make me sick!

According to his youtube SB. his views are up! 🤔 And of course, he still appears to be buying subs! Almost at 570k now! 🙄View attachment 347594View attachment 347595
I had never subscribed to any, just stayed a random viewer to FA and occasionally her Lipstick Mama. Wasn't sure how the subscriptions workred so avoided the chances of losing money. (Lipstick Mama wasn fhah long viewing.)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What 40 year old woman cries over a craft project? Seriously. And someone please tell Thilla all thumbth Thue that she really should be resting that glue gun on some foil vs plastic. They dumb ass burned herself 5 times and should know that the tip of that gun will burn plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crazy Nanny did a lot with Abbie.....she'd take her with her for visits to her church or other places for various functions or maybe just to get a treat, or go to the park to the swings. I think she did some personal hygiene things with her. I know she did arts & crafts projects with Abbie, many I think were her own ideas, yet...they got labeled as 'Abbie's Art', were reproduced as such, sold for $$, and I don't believe Crazy Nanny got any recognition, credit, or reimbursement for any. Not that she was looking for anything but some form of 'thanks' and recognition was due...at least in my opinion.

Sounds about right!
I noticed making these reindeer bag heads, something looked off with her fngers....a weird crease (flap of excess skin) over one of her fingers?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh My! She made Pinterest Reindeer that are shaped just like her! 😹 Seriously, What are the odds that her project would result in a bunch of obese, chocolate reindeer? OH, how I love the irony. Life is so hilarious at times. Thank goodness! ❤😹❤
Maybe she should have tried to make a pig treat instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see that Summer really does care about Abbie, and this set of IG stories show that. I am guessing the bathing, hair done and dressing Abbie is really Summer's job now. 😞 Not all that Summer does with Abbie is weird or crossing boundaries. On the other hand, this is a cheap way to gain followers, views and clicks sharing Abbie.
#kidsarentcontent

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.