Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have recently noticed two things. One is Miss Priss is not ever shown going up or down steps. She stops and looks at the camera when she is being filmed and she’s about to do stairs. She will look at the camera and stop, then Ass moves the camera. I don’t think she can do stairs very well and that’s why they moved her makeup and tit downstairs. When was the last time we saw her do stairs? She was on them putting up greenery a week ago but we didn’t see her move. The second thing is she ALWAYS has a cup in her hand when she is out and about. I think she uses it as a crutch, to make her feel more secure like a cigarette would.
I was thinking this too - when she did start actually loosing weight after surgery asa mentioned on camera that he use to have to pause the camera for her to walk the stairs because all the camera would catch was how loud her breathing was so this would make alot of sense

Reactions: 12
It has been discussed ad nauseum. I believe the kitchen was revealed a week before Thanksgiving, if you are looking for a time frame to read back about it.
This made me smile. Was it really only 3 weeks ago that we were on a non-stop quest to dissect each and every inch of that kitchen? Has it truly been less than a month since Architectural Digest's Kitchen of the Year came in to existence? Perhaps it feels long ago because of all the healthy ingredients and "So exciting" meals that P has prepared have messed with my mind. From the bacon and cheese to the 11pm get out of bed pasta to the bacon and cheese to the shittiest apple pie South of the Mason-Dixon line to the bacon to the cheese to a turkey drier than Abbie's diaper cooked in an oven with melting zipties to A confessing his love for homemade coffee over Dunkin and oh yeah, BACON and CHEESE, I'll forever cherish the memories of the early days of P's new kitchen.

Also, Brainiac that she is just let that hot glue gun drip all over her new countertop. Sharp as a bubble that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's maasshole vlogging rule #1
If you build your thumbnail with Abbie
The adsense $ will come
Abbie is the cash cow for them all.... Have we heard anymore from the guy who was going to expose the channel, and rattled Arsewipes cage ??

Here is this week’s video on Thillas Suff and Thingth. It was a mess. I couldn’t tell what she was doing for half of the video.
Hey Cillatuth ... if you or arsewipe are reading HORIZONTAL STRIPES are not your friend, just saying

Me too I would be lost without Msbullwnkl and kermy because I cannot make it thru the cringe so thank you both
I haven't watched a Vlog since I joined the tattlers I can't stand watching the constant BS that came out of their mouths .... If it wasn't for Kermy & Msbullwnkl I would be lost

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m like 20 pages back catching up from Saturday/Sunday but I just couldnt help but post this. That sweater Big Prilly (throwback nickname) was wearing just made her look like.......

well..

E269BE23-DB16-4EEA-BB6E-22968F246B8F.jpeg

(I’m going to bed, I self-medicated too much for the night haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
Reminded me of Piggy skipping along farting flowers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its does when the Country mourned those 3,000+ deaths with moments of silence, the lowering of our flag and multiple big benefit concerts to gather money to help the families try to handle their new found situation with out their loved ones. So far this Country has done nothing of the sort as more victims fall every day. Not intended to get political, so dont take it there...I'm just recognising the differences.
9/11 was a terrorist attack on our country. It was done on purpose. The virus is unfortunate. No death is greater than the other. I’m saying that you can’t compare because it’s not the same situation, it sucks on both sides, but it’s apples and oranges.

Reactions: 11
I am in disbelief over the size of her arms!!
How does she get sleeves over those hams?
Look - she's got a huge ugly ass elbow dimple!!
Wtf. I have never seen one of those before.
She sure is full of weird defects.
IMO
I swear Asa has purposely been capturing Cilla in unflattering angles and frames. He never use to, now I notice he films up close and doesn’t edit out her fupa, legs, and now arms..ect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Big edit but if anyone gets triggered Imma get in trouble..sooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️ sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think so too. I would subscribe for some content like that. She have Patreon for that channel of hers? What are her humpers called? Pigs Litter? Cillas Barn Mates? Whatever...I will be one of those! 😝😜😝
“ pigs litter “ I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I try to get through the vlogs so I can contribute to discussion here. But it is getting harder and harder. The arrogance and condescension...and the nerve of him to say we don't have to or need to discuss everything with you. He should have said, hey we are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. This vlog supposedly is for Abbie and to educate people about autism but when something happens with Abbie pertaining to her autism (Dr appt) we are not going to discuss it. My loathing of these people is indescribable. And it's obvious P can't stand her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just unsubscribed from all of their channels. I cannot support child exploitation and it should be a crime. I’m sure others are unsubscribing as we speak. Asa’s views are going down dramatically. All these assholes care about is $$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, it’s official Isaiah wants to ”build” his biz, he sounds kinda desperate, guess he’s not ready for a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.