Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

So, when Abbie is constantly napping, it’s not a big deal. But when Asshat naps on the way to dropping Abbie off at school, P asks if he’s ok.
When P asks him what time he went to bed last night, he says 3:30am, ‘Asa Maas!’ she exclaims, “I had to get.. stuff done..’ he hesitates trying to think of an acceptable excuse and tries to make it sound like he’s just soooo busy that he had no choice but to stay up that late.

In regards to sponsored videos: “Please appreciate the fact that I have to work twice as hard when we do them.” 🙄🙄
Asshat the only thing you work hard at is policing the comments section and trying to think of new ways to improve your image. Not terribly successfully with the latter.

More bragging about how hard he works with Princess P trying to back him up. 🙄

Maybe Abbie wouldn’t be shredding paper if you guys allowed her to have stimming/sensory toys available.

So, they DON’T watch tv but yet it’s practically always on in the background. Seems like a waste of $$ to have it be a source of background noise. But hey, when have they ever cared about wasting $$ since they moved into this house?

Asshat PLEASE stop trying to convince us of how “busy” you are.

When making the turkey dinner, P says she has to run to the grocery store to get more stuff. Girlfriend, you go to the grocery store 3 – 4 times a week and come home with like 20 bags each time. There’s no way you forgot to get anything. You’re just looking for an excuse to go shopping again.

Once again, Sandy is bothering Maverick and P tells Maverick to go to his bed. Rather than disciplining Sandy for her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sweetums

VIP Member
Look at the content on PewDiePies channel
It's not what he does or gets involved in and not what his subscribers are into
YouTube made PewDiePie a multi millionaire (net worth low average 25millionUSD..possibly as high as 45millionUSD)...he parlayed his YouTube fame into many other ventures
I would be amazed if he even had time or would even want to acknowledge a pissant channel.
There's no "exposing" FA...all the shit is out there to see so nothing to expose. Like I said before one channel isn't shutting the Maassives down.
Since we know he reads here, lets not stroke his ego by saying anything negative about any possibility of taking him down.I just want to see him exposed for the piece of shit garbage pig that he is.

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Just had a look. She is so full of shit. She lovehearted this woman’s comments about masks. i Actually can’t believe that nurse and Beccabstill have a job.
People are saying Big P looks beautiful and amazing since she list weight???????
What are they looking at?

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@WowMeowMeowWow
You'd make a great Columbo
LOL! It has been years since I have thought of Columbo.🤣 I would like to think of myself as the Pink Panther...but either way, it is always nice to dust off my investigator paws from time to time. 😜
I wish the lazy heifer would at least try to ride it, so we could see how long it takes her to go 1/4 of a mile. I gather at this point, Assa Moobs may have to spring for yet another larger bike seat because that ass is forever expanding! 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ha! 🤣 Now if she can find something that exterminates triple chins and stupidity maybe she will have a small chance to be successful at something in her pathetic life. 🐽
C4B01370-597E-43DD-8182-76C47F9B6DB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I can tell I have changed into my Tattle hat.
Was just flipping through the channels to see what was on.
Right now on BET there is a movie or show on called "The Five Heartbeats"
I had to scroll back quickly,
I swore it said "The Five Hambeasts!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I was amused in tonights vlog... Ass admitted that Ps crapchicken was not good for them. Though why the hell even take her to the pantry just to tell her no (they know she wants something sweat.) But his offering her the chicken instead and commenting "not that it is much better for you" gave me a chuckle. Because yeah that crockpot slop is terrible for you. And ya know.... dairy (cream cheese and cheddar) and her night meds... but I guess they dropped that storyline.

• Angry
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
And the keep me in your rolodex
What a fuck
Ya that's Ass way of asserting dominance.... putting a guy in his place and trying the "I am better than you" card.

Though if this other guy is any kind of Alpha male Ass just made sure the guy did a video on him.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Plus in addition to what
@Hotographer512 and @SpiritofSalty said
If you read this forum back to the timing of the news breaking or hell just read back you'll find a very large portion of tattlers came here because of the "forgotten" child.
Reading back will also show that no one has disparaged or attacked or doxed the mom or child. If anyone did they were quickly "shouted" down.
Also to tattle is to gossip and like @Hotographer512 said THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE
100% agreement with me! Nobody is out to hurt his other daughter. She's never even mentioned by name. But yep...this is a gossip site and I come here for that very reason! Plus, geez, that kid deserves better and I'd like to see that happen!

• Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I have little faith in this guy's abilities.
The last exchange between him and Assa said a lot. IMO.
I think he's just likes fuking with young girls and women who have been successful on YT. Choosing them for his rants because he feels superior as a man.
Time will tell if I am right but he really seemed to back off with his reply to Assa. Giving Assa leeway. Actually gave him and used the word respect!!! Man to man talk? I dunno but I do not think this guy has the balls required to tear the Hambeast family apart the way they need to be dissected and the way he does the female versions of Assa.
We shall see.
Based on what he said today, he didn't know alot about Fathering Autism. He just knew that many were asking him to look into Ass. He has seen the lrghumpers comments and is not happy. He is pretty pissed off about the MLM. Based on what I am seeing in other videos, he comes prepared when he does go after a family vlogger. He also does the analytics with social blade on many of these vlogging families. He is not Mindful Divergence who just rambled with no coherent thought pattern. He also doesn't seem to fazed by the leghumpers who are already appearing in his comments. Give him a chance before writing him off.

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201206_000818.jpg

Don't get me started on the pile of dry looking pasta (mac n cheese)! I would be embarrassed to give this heap of nasty to anyone!

• Sick
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
This YouTuber - The Dad Challenge Podcast @4:32 said that everybody has been asking to cover fathering Autism. I hope he does. Asshole has talked about his analytics in different videos. Asshole has said that it's mostly older women, and I can see that to be true, but I would still like this guy to do a video on FA. Hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy, and being safe out there.

• Heart

tag123

Chatty Member
She has been busy with Maas squad cares cooking for the homeless tomorrow. 3 17-lb turkeys, 30 pounds of mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing and all the things.
Do I win a prize for being right about her NOT making the world's best mac & cheese for the homeless?

Some quick math- Since she said she went to Costco, I found a price list online to calculate some the costs

Potatoes- 2 15lb bags- $18. Let's call it an even $25 for butter and milk
Green Beans- Lets assume 20 lbs- 5lb bag $7.59 x 4 bags+ $30
Stuffing- (Couldn't find a coscto price so I'm thinking around $2 a pound) say 20 lbs= $40
Gravy???- Lets assume so and call it another $20
Throw another $50 in for incidentals and disposable pans and plates maybe some bottles of water, etc.
Turkeys as we all know were free.

Grand Total=$165.

This is LESS than they spent on their own Thanksgiving dinner, which came in at a whopping $180.

• Wow
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She has been busy with Maas squad cares cooking for the homeless tomorrow. 3 17-lb turkeys, 30 pounds of mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing and all the things.
I need details lol. Hey P, are you partnering with an agency? I would hope you are dropping the food off at a place like a soup kitchen or church that is prepared to serve. If not, what are you going to do? Hand out containers of cold food to people without the means to warm it up??

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
The other night on her live when she just started a woman came on and said “I want to hurt myself” (something to that affect) and she called Asa in to “take care of it” ppl kept asking about the woman, P was saying ignore it then she finally said “Asa is taking care of her” so I think he was talking this woman off the ledge, so to speak...
If Asshole did anything like that, you better believe he would be boasting about it on every channel every day. She meant for him to block that caller, nothing more.....thats how he took care of it.

Stripe69

VIP Member
When he said she does that for attention so they ignore that behavior and she will stop. It sad because she has no way to communicate and if she does things to get their attention they are just going to ignore her. If her life is what he shows in the vlogs, I can’t imagine what it’s like when the camera is not on,(which is not often). Asa seems to love her but he is in over his head now with Abbie. Priscilla just seems to think of her as a problem that she has to put up with because Abbie is making bank for them. I will always stand by this statement, if something were to happen to Asa, Priscilla will not do anything and will have her placed in different facility, while I really dislike both of them, this show sure as hell could never be called Mothering Autism.
Very well said and I completely agree that big P would not take care of Abbie if anything happened to Arsewipe, she would almost certainly foist her off somewhere. Abbie is a huge 24 hour a day, lifetime responsibility and to be fair to her not everyone is able to take that on. I don’t think I could if I’m being honest but what irritates me about 🐷 is that she pretends she cares and would do it instead of being honest. It’s so obvious that she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible, a few fake maternal moments here and there and she thinks people don’t see through that.
Ms Von Hog is in it for the money and if Abbie stopped bringing it in she would discard her like everything else she has grown tired of, mother of the year she isn’t.

• Heart