Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
PhotoCollage_20201208_213946163.jpg

Also. Why have they only decorated/added lights to the front of the tree!? It looks bloody awful!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

tag123

Chatty Member
I had to stop when she looked at herself in the mirror and said "Woooohooo! Look at you looking like a snack Miss Priscilla!" She did. She totally called herself a snack.
A snack? More like an all you can eat buffet.

Wait, I have another one-

A snack? More like a bacteria-ridden, sat out all day, Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless.

Ok, last one-

A snack? More like the human equivalent of "the world's best mac & cheese"

I'm done now.

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
Damn I hate defending them, but she goes to the doctor. Ive seen so many of those boring blogs since 2017. She goes to her PC every six months, OB/GYN every 3 for Depo, and Psychiatrist every 6 months as well. I recall one dental visit which they didnt film, just vlogged going in.
And I mean, as much as I hate it, I'm with you on defending them against things that are just factually wrong...however she's not necessarily getting complete medical care just because she's going to doctors on a regular basis. They've just recently gotten her to consistently sit through getting her BP taken...and remember the whole production over desensitizing her to vitals and blood draws by practicing at home (which we've never seen them follow through on)? I'm not sure she's really getting a yearly physical in the way that we would think of it...is she getting a full workup with CBC, CMP, urinalysis, etc., or are A&P just declining that for her because it would be too difficult? I'm assuming she doesn't get a full exam at the gyno (and I wouldn't disagree with that decision, to be clear) and I would almost guarantee they have no plans on ever taking her to get a bone density scan.

There are probably a lot of gaps in her medical care, partially by choice and partially by necessity. And again, with a patient like Abbie, it's a situation where you just have to weigh the risks against the benefits for her as an individual...and it's also a situation where you might just accept certain gaps in her care, and do alternative things to try and mitigate the risks. I don't really have faith that A&P are thinking about (or even really capable of understanding, given their willful ignorance about pretty much everything) or planning to mitigate those risks, however.

The way she was like whisper talking to Abby on the couch about how it's okay to say she is frustrated and take a break felt like a person who was at the end of their rope because the caregivers don't even try to help Abbie, And she sees this poor helpless child crumbling before her eyes. I'm sure she sees plenty of parents who are incredibly involved and their children don't regress every 2 seconds to practical infants. I don't think Brandy likes them or thinks very much of them but sticks it out to try to help Abby. And I was surprised that they were all wearing masks for her this time, They never have before.
Yeah, that really got to me...her focus over the past year or so seems to be more and more on giving Abbie the tools to say "no" and "I don't like this," and IDK, seeing her talk to Abbie like that actually made me a little emotional, because you never see anyone speak to Abbie that way. She interacts with Abbie as a human being, with dignity and rights, not a pet or a prop like everyone else in her life.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hey Asswipe, this is how you donate if you really wanted to make a difference ...
3 locations for Food Lion in Jacksonville..look how many food boxes they could have donated

But then they wouldn't have been able to "watch" people.
, especially people buying beer.
Personally I agree with the people who doubt the whole grocery thing really happened

Last edited:
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
Why did he let her open the pantry yet not eat anything in there. 🤷‍♀️
She used the huge Limelife bag to cover herself from the side from his camera on the first sidewalk. Then when they turned the corner he was recording behind her and she slid it around back to cover her backside and gave him the dagger eyes. 😳
6:11, Pricilla, “We haven’t eaten ALL DAY.” Somehow I doubt that. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Today is "feed the homeless" day. I know they are recording all of it. Those poor people have the double whammy of salmonella poisoning and snot rubbed germs while she is imagining she is Mother Teresa. I am here for the shitshow.

• Sick
  • Haha

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Im just now catching up but I hope someone points out that they arent paying for, or even having Abbie do a thing except at JSA anymore, and that half of JSA is a grant. Or that they use respite from the state.
Or points out their standard of living increase the past 2 years: New house, all new furniture, new cars (3!), a boat, scooters, one wheels, trips....this is for them not Abbie!

OMG..hes so smug. "Do you", wont impact us.....hes so cocky!

Shes been in her shack from day one LOL
I think multiple people have messaged him about Fathering autism and even directed him to Tattle. I know this is a gossip site, but this is pretty much an archive of his lies and shitty behaviour.

• Heart

Pizzalover83

Until one of them or someone close to them becomes infected THEY WILL JUST CARRY ON DOING WHAT THEY DO .....
What was all that shit about wearing masks delivering shit food to homeless people ... But can't wear masks around people they don't know at a Christmas event .....
😷😷😷😷😷😷
They should really just admit to being antimaskers. Shocks me that a nurse would only many vlgos be openly not wearing a mask. Didn't a nurse in Oregon just loose her job for a tiktok about this?

• Angry
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
It was Stripe69 and here it is 😉

Thread title suggestion
Christmas is coming and P is getting fat
Please put more money in papa maass’s hat

• Heart
  • Haha

Vcdunn

I would bet the Maassive Plantation that Pig complains about the Peloton. She has a hoof full of excuses as to why she does not ride it. Its uncomfortable. It is boring...blah blah. This is another failed attempt in the making to get Tinkerhog’s fat ass off her phone, off the couch, out of the booze and instead burning some calories. Like you said....Another garage ornament for Christmas. She will be tho exthited....all the way until Moobie cuts the camera off. Fake for fakes Sake , which is why I sooooo enjoy hating her for hates sake! 🤣🤣🤣
If Priscilla was still doing any kind of workout, she would be bragging about it in the videos. Her silence is a dead giveaway, along with the obvious weight gain.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
My thought on the Christmas tree.,
I feel like they don’t like it right in front of the T.V either, I mean let’s face it is DOES NOT look right at all and we all know how Big P is when it comes to her home and things looking nice..I just feel like they don’t like it but refuse to move it because everyone else is telling them to...lol
I know last year it was in same spot but I feel like it was a smaller tree and didn’t block the T.V? I could be mistaken
That tree BOTHERS me! It does not look right..also Asa was like “we don’t watch much T.V” yea you may not...but Abby does! 🤬🤬🤬
Oh yep! Ass was very defensive when he talked about where that tree was. He reverted back to his "We like it there." That damn defensiveness again. Always there...no matter how big or small an issue.

• Heart
  • Angry

MSlix73

VIP Member
Eating a lot of sugar doesn't help with sleep either. I think she and the entire family have a terrible diet. It might taste good, but the food Priscilla cooks is killing them.
Our comments must be killing him since the entire vlog basically hit every topic we speak about🤣

Anyone have name suggestions for the new thread??

If you could Please include the words Thread name suggestion. Makes it easier to search for it when looking for which suggestion has the most votes. :) Thank you.
Hey P put down the bread.. Tattlers are getting in your hubbys head

“Hey Cilly put down the bread, us Tattlers are in your hubby’s head”

1350230F-4433-4788-BEB2-BC6FCAFA4345.jpeg

Um.... wow.

• Wow
  • Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
Thank you @tag123 for the new thread title. I had to slightly alter it to make it fit unfortunately.
Thanks to msB and Tag for the thread and title

I always wonder if people are being genuine, or low-key calling her out for her fakery and lies. This picture was posted 19 hours ago. She doesn't answer to a lot/most comments, so I'm sure she will not answer to this persons comment.
Do these fools actually watch the vlog, that picture bears no resemblance to the size of her face, or the rest of her. I feel like i’m in the asylum saying I’m not mad honestly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Exactly. Manipulative narcissist to the very end.
He'll try putting off having a one on one discussion as long as he can. He'll claim it's because his schedule is just so darn hectic and busy. He may even bring Abbie into it and say that he has to focus his time and attention on her and thus can't spend a lot of time talking with Dad Challenge.
Unless it was someone looking to sponsor them or if there was $$$ involved, he'd suddenly have a very open schedule. lol
But Asshole has enough time to watch all these videos this guy is putting out since the Mika situation. Asshole and Piggy just don't know how to manage their time. I find it funny that Asa states he has a lot to say, but cats 🐈 got his tongue. We know Asa loves to talk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think multiple people have messaged him about Fathering autism and even directed him to Tattle. I know this is a gossip site, but this is pretty much an archive of his lies and shitty behaviour.
Good! Especially since he questioned if the earnings were going toward Abbie. Clearly they are not.
I want to see Asa justify it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23