Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
What is Isaiah studying in school? I thought l read somewhere that he was interested in ABA Therapy??!!
I think the only thing he's studying is how to ride electric, scooters, electric bikes, and that damn one-wheel.
Seriously his choices for transportation say a helluva lot about him. He's lazy, likes to show off, and doesn't believe he needs to work for anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Magpie2020

It’s like I’ve said before , that house has had additions over the years and it has an awful layout, she should just stick with one tree. There isn’t really a good spot for that large tree without it looking as if it’s blocking somewhere but 🐷 gets what 🐷 wants and bugger anyone else even if it does look a mess. They really have no clue when it comes to decorating or furnishing a home, nothing compliments another, they have no colour accents anywhere ,it’s as cold as 🐷 black heart.

He is such a dick, he has to be right all the time, 🐷 should tell him what an arse he makes of himself on a regular basis. Fat little man with a big camera.
OR..... see below

Small Man Syndrome refers to a condition where a man feels inadequate because of his short height and may try to overcompensate it with overly aggressive behaviour. The syndrome is often referred to as Napoleon Complex in reference to the famous military leader
It’s like I’ve said before , that house has had additions over the years and it has an awful layout, she should just stick with one tree. There isn’t really a good spot for that large tree without it looking as if it’s blocking somewhere but 🐷 gets what 🐷 wants and bugger anyone else even if it does look a mess. They really have no clue when it comes to decorating or furnishing a home, nothing compliments another, they have no colour accents anywhere ,it’s as cold as 🐷 black heart.

He is such a dick, he has to be right all the time, 🐷 should tell him what an arse he makes of himself on a regular basis. Fat little man with a big camera.
Small Man Syndrome refers to a condition where a man feels inadequate because of his short height and may try to overcompensate it with overly aggressive behaviour. The syndrome is often referred to as Napoleon Complex in reference to the famous military leader.

Could this possibly be a description of Arssaa 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I hope they pulled permits to cook and distribute food to the public.

"If you hand out food on the street, the City says any food distributed in city right-of-way must be done through a permit.
Once you apply for a permit, it can be approved or denied within ten days.
The application says if the event occurs at a city park, an additional permit will be required.
The City says this ordinance is in place for the safety of those being fed."

2. Can I conduct a food operation from my home?
No, you cannot conduct a food operation from your private residence. This prohibition applies to all of the food regulatory agencies in Florida (Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Department of Health).

Top of Section3. Is my not-for-profit organization required to be licensed in order to start a food operation?
In most incidences, not-for-profit organization must have a license in order to provide food to the public. If you will provide services that are regulated by the Department of Health or the Department of Agriculture, your activities require a license. If they do not, please contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation regarding possible licensing requirements by email or by calling (850) 487-1395. For churches and other not-for-profit religious organizations, typically, your food service activities are not regulated by a food regulating agency; however, bakeries and food activity that go beyond immediate onsite portioning food service, such as processing, are regulated by the Department of Agriculture.

• Heart
Good! Especially since he questioned if the earnings were going toward Abbie. Clearly they are not.
I want to see Asa justify it all.
Arsehog is a fool - he has opened the floodgates for negative comments about him in the comments section of Dad Challenge. I suggest we all add items so Josh gets the full picture.

• Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
No worries, I'm quite happy in my life 🥰...however this was too funny to pass up! He was mesmerized and thought it was SO cool! 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂

They make it so easy to make fun of them! 🤷‍♀️

😂😂😂
Screenshot (1973).png
🤦‍♀️

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Arsehog is a fool - he has opened the floodgates for negative comments about him in the comments section of Dad Challenge. I suggest we all add items so Josh gets the full picture.
And he was super passive aggressive in his comments to him.
"I'd love to talk to you.."
"Do you..wont impact me.."

Them's fightin words were I come from! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Stripe69

VIP Member
If there was no Abbie, Would Assa have thousands of followers? HELL NOOOO
If there was no Abbie, Would Cilla Stuff & Things have so many followers? HELL NOOOO
If there was no Abbie, would Lipstick Mama have so many followers? HELL NOOOOO
If there was no Abbie, Would Isiah Maass have so many followers? HELL NOOOO
If there was no Abbie, Would Summer have so many followers? HELL NOOOO
People were drawn in because of ABBIE WITH HER DISABILITIES.
THE Money came in for all of them because of Poor Abbie, There is no way any of those Morons Assa, Priscilla, or Isiah, Summer could have ever caught people’s attention with their ridiculous bullshit!!! I know I am stating the oblivious here. It just pisses me off that they think they are that likable! And the fact that they think people are jealous of them. Really?!? First and foremost for me is who would want their marriage? They can’t stand each other. They film such a small moment in their lives which is all lies and lots of acting! Period THEY ARE ALL JUST A LIE.
The time is drawing near where Becca will be gone. Summer will evidently move on and get a real life and a real job (hopefully) And Isiah will graduate college, and God forbid when and if he falls in love and his partner will not put up with Piggy’s controlling his every move, he may never have any success with anyone if he continues to let her control him. A&P will have Abbie to deal with alone. They are all such a train wreck. It may take time but more and more people are seeing through them.
You just said everything that I think but in a much better way. The whole shit show is a scam, I am sure I have heard Arsewipe say a couple of times that they have had to film things more than once to get it “right “, that sounds like doing takes for a movie. 🐷 puts on a different voice when she is presenting her cooking channel ( 😂😂😂😂😂😂) sorry I can’t say that with a straight face, they lie about the exercise bike, Abbie riding the trike and my absolute favourite “ we are a surfing family “ I get a vivid picture of them on surf boards and it cracks me up, I’m sure msB or meow can make that picture come to life.
Look how he has deleted his comment from the dad channel, he was full of swag and arrogance and then when he realised that it wasn’t the leghumpers reading his comments and he had no control over the narrative, he deleted it. What a Bloody Mard arse ( mard old Lancashire word for coward, softie ).
We see right through you , well we would if you wren’t so bloody fat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
There is no reaaon fir her to shivel her food in like she fies. People with defirmities on their hands or arms are taught to eat with manners. Not hovering and shoveling. They are just too lazy to teach her. Or maybe they want people to see that she has severe IDD so they feel sorry for them and excuse her other behaviors in public, like honking or rocking.
That is the worst behaviour for me, the grabbing food and shovelling it down, I have watched her when she wants to grab, she looks at them first to see if they are watching and then goes in for the grab , then stuffs it into her mouth before they can retrieve it. I know people say she doesn’t know what she’s doing but I don’t agree, she looks to see if they are watching, that shows me that she knows it’s wrong. Table manners can be taught to toddlers, that’s how they learn and as they say her mental age is toddler, there is no reason why they couldn’t have taught her properly. They think it’s cute if she steals food, it really isn’t, it’s disgusting. They haven’t tried to teach her basic manners at all, goodness if she takes a breath in they say “good job sweet girl “, if she gets in the car, “good job “, everything she does is a good job. They are bloody useless and they are paying the price for their laziness.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
LMFAO...WHY...WHY...WHY did Asa bring up that they fed the homeless again?!? My jaw just dropped...these are seriously disgusting humans. Wait, is Piggy watching the Jess Fam in beginning of the vlog? The dad Challange Podcast Just got done talking about that.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I thought it was amusing when P was talking about all her weight loss and how she can shop wherever she wants now.... meanwhile she is frying a big pan of bacon..:unsure:

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
WTF?! Those turkeys look disgusting, this bitch has no clue how to cook. I would be embarrassed to serve that to them people. I wouldn’t give that to a dog. 🤮
But they are homeless and will be grateful for day old cold overcooked turkey and greasy, curdled, mushy macncheese...

Can you imagine how grateful a soup kitchen or church would have been had they just donated the uncooked food to them. They could have feed more people in a safe and sanitary way.

But nah. Gotta exploit the homeless situation and puff out our chests for attention and money....

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
OMG Jibjab sent this to my email address to make custom animated cards using photos of yourself. I have never made anything with this program so why is he in it?

Now who does this look like?

1607206515599.png

I swear this is Asa why is he in an ad for this?

1607206637646.png

We know she could not have cooked 3 turkeys at the same time..she has a double oven so did one sit out waiting to be cooked?
Idiot woman probably microwaved one of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ksure

Seriously, the seat on the Peloton bike ...if she climbed back on that thing, the seat would disappear into places that shall not be named. A normal seat on a normal street bike, same. She needs a car-wide seat on any bike (that she won’t ride anyway). The truth hurts P, I know, but your actions of careless irresponsible eating after losing all that weight is all on you. No one forced you to put fork to mouth. Stop being deceitful and own up to your fail for your leghumpers sake if for no one else.

You just might help someone avoid the pitfalls you so quickly and stunningly fell into.

Or you could just “do you” and keep avoiding the topic, photoshopping, carrying huge tote bags, slinging dagger eyes at Asa filming you, on and on.

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Here are the complete quotes, if someone had problems reading @SHAYB screenshot.View attachment 337086
I am so mad I’m seeing red!! Please, please let this man take Assa down a few notches. What do you have to unpack, Ass? Tinkerhogs Just My Size underwear? The weight loss? Or are we just going to stick to poor Abbie? Without her you wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Over the weekend I read about a fatal crash on the Jacksonville bridge. Both drivers died. If that was the same incident I am glad he didnt show much. :(

And to hear him say its funny to see all the things that have "changed"...lol...he was gone three months, with 3 visits home.
I was glad to hear him say he misses his friends and Boone. Translation: I have tasted freedom, and theres no turning back. Bet that burns Asa's ass....cant control someone who isnt there!

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I have always thought he wants some store or restaurant to ask them to either quiet her or ask them to leave so he can act all holier than thou or get a nice juicy lawsuit going
Probably. It just bothers me. He preaches all this BS about wanting everything to be accessible and enjoyable to Abbie. Well, ok. If she can stop yelling in restaurants, perhaps everyone could relax and eat, instead of getting all tense and trying to figure out what to do with her: who will take her out, keep her in, deal with the stares, etc. Their tense and dramatic reactions to the yelling only seems to agitate her most of the time...shes picking up on their tension and gets more tense herself.
And then he will say...."But thats suppressing her stim!" No Asshat, its temporarily redirecting her stim for a short period of time.

• Heart

Justcheckingin

Is that a piece of raw bacon in there? And theres the mac and cheese. :sick:
I see Mama Lorraine is all up in the photo-op.
I cant believe they drove around dropping off cold food.
Shouldn’t they have masks on while preparing the food? And how long did the food sit out while they were plating them? Instead of doing them all at once why not do 10-15 at a time and have 2 people start taking them out so the recipients get a plate of hot food. But then miss Priss would actually be making it about someone else and not herself with the photo ops. Disgusts me that they took pictures of themselves posing with the food. Homelessness and a person’s lack of food isn’t a joke or a reason for a photo op.

What the F? Who is this person looking at? So bizarre...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
I agree, Asss isn’t going to get any 20 something to go after him. 🤢 Summer may have something going on personally but I don’t believe it has anything to do with Asss.
Looks don’t matter when money and manipulation is involved. Summer has been around since she was 13. She may not be attracted to Assa or Priscilla but she may have been groomed or coerced into living there in her early 20s and basically behaving like a teen instead of most young women her age.

People ( even leghumpers) ask what Summers role is. Idc who you are, from the outside looking in, you would assume she is a relative because most married couples don’t have some random girl in their 20s living with them. Especially dressing up in the same pajamas as the family and taking a family photo. That crosses the line of friend/helper of my 15 year old child IMO. I understand they see her as family, but where are the lines crossed? She walks around the house in booty shorts. I don’t think women should be sexualized based on what they wear but I also think there is a certain level of respect people should have in another persons household.

• Heart