Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thoughts....
*Nice to see Isaiah is not glued to their hips like he used to be. Im not sure how Summer feels about it. Is it just me, or is anyone detecting tension with those two?
*P is going to be out of store sizes again soon if she doesnt slow her roll. I bet she is maybe 60 pounds away from her start weight. If she lost 105 lbs...and gained back 55....she spent thousands to lose 50 pounds and be where she is right now. Some "journey"!
*And off the vlog topic, I was watching Kaitlyn. They went out to eat and Kaidale starting yelling/stimming. She is teaching him "inside voices". He did pretty well. He yelled, and she quietly leaned in and said "inside voices." A moment later he mimicked his exact stim, arm to mouth, silently. With the way Abbie yells in restaurants why havent they ever tried this?! Maybe it wouldnt work with Abbie, who knows? But why not try? Probably because he cant "spread awareness" if she isnt yelling. Hes an idiot! 😡

1607472784893.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been following these forums for almost a year now...it's so obvious to me that Asa reads here. Most of the time when he mentions in a vlog something they're dealing with in "the comments," it's an issue that has been discussed here :unsure: How stupid does he really think we are? Get a grip...and get a REAL job! How can you live with yourself knowing everything you have has come to you via the exploitation of your innocent child??? You are spreading ZERO awareness! Not a lick! OMG I get so angry at this! I am by no means jealous - both my husband and I are college educated and live a very comfortable life thanks in large part to his very successful career. But he works his ass off! REAL work! Also, I'm fairly certain Asa is amongst us in the form of a Tattler. The subject has been brought up before but it seemed to go away. Not naming names, but to me it's beyond obvious who it is. Lots of "insider" info that no one would know unless they lived in that house. So pathetic, this whole situation. I just pray the whole tit-show disintegrates and Abbie can get the care she so desperately needs and deserves. I don't know what form that will come in, as her parents don't seem to want to put the time and effort into it, but there's got to be a better life for her out there somewhere.
I totally agree! She deserves a better life than what is taking place for her now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
P posted a pic of her "Finished Christmas Look" from the live today. Wth is she trying to do with her hair? Hmm.

What P sees in the mirror:

View attachment 339996

And.....what everyone else sees.....LOL

View attachment 340000
Actually that pic of P even looks way better then what she actually looks like...where are her Jowls ?

LMFAO...WHY...WHY...WHY did Asa bring up that they fed the homeless again?!? My jaw just dropped...these are seriously disgusting humans. Wait, is Piggy watching the Jess Fam in beginning of the vlog? The dad Challange Podcast Just got done talking about that.
He is going to break his arm patting himself on the back... they are so delusional. they are. bragging about their "charity" way too much and using it for content.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh and Princess P believes that most young people have no idea about giving to the less fortunate and would never have thought about it if they hadn't seen it in the vlogs... ummm... ok... sure.
...that's, like, really crappy and offensive to say. I'm older than they are and I'm offended on behalf of the younger folks.

Seriously?

Where was she going with this? Did she just kids these days unironically?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Even Target has up to size 24. I used to be that size and shopped anywhere BUT Lane Bryant. Too expensive and old lady like clothes.
Same! I wasn’t a 24 but was up to a 3x and 20... I’m now in a size 12 and range from large to 1x depending on the brand. I need a reduction and then i will be in a smaller size. I practically only wore target and torrid for nicer things.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree! She deserves a better life than what is taking place for her now!
I was just about to post what you said how utterly obvious it is that A reads tattle prob every day. I was only 2 mins into their latest vlog and he starts yammering again about their Good Samaritan homeless chow handout and then starts his blathering about just because one talks about it doesn’t mean blah blah blah . Clearly addressing the comments here and the comments on his vlog(s) on this pat urself on the back bizarre way of helping homeless people.

Also think he has made a profile here too because, well, it’s who he is. Cannot take criticism etc.
Free speech Asa, ‘Merica! Ain’t it great? You should really stay in your own lane tho but “do you” bud.

Reactions: 19
I don't think Assa has the balls to make an account and tattle among us.
Who do you guys think it is?
You may as well say...
Why not?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at the content on PewDiePies channel
It's not what he does or gets involved in and not what his subscribers are into
YouTube made PewDiePie a multi millionaire (net worth low average 25millionUSD..possibly as high as 45millionUSD)...he parlayed his YouTube fame into many other ventures
I would be amazed if he even had time or would even want to acknowledge a pissant channel.
There's no "exposing" FA...all the tit is out there to see so nothing to expose. Like I said before one channel isn't shutting the Maassives down.
Since we know he reads here, lets not stroke his ego by saying anything negative about any possibility of taking him down.I just want to see him exposed for the piece of tit garbage pig that he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OH GUYTHES, incase anyone was wondering how often ASSa's favorite group of Tattlers are on his mind, you need look no further than the start of tonight's vlog! He just can't help himself!! 😂😂

At the rate his nose is growing it's going to be in Texas soon!👃😂😂

Hi ASSa!!!:m :m :m 😂

liar.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought it was amusing when P was talking about all her weight loss and how she can shop wherever she wants now.... meanwhile she is frying a big pan of bacon..:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since we know he reads here, lets not stroke his ego by saying anything negative about any possibility of taking him down.I just want to see him exposed for the piece of tit garbage pig that he is.
I don't see where I said anything negative and I certainly am not stroking his ego.
I just find it amusing that posters are using the word expose
His vlogs do that every freaking night
People know that they are lying sacks of tit
But be realistic, as long as there are leghumpers and sheeple there will be family vloggers. Unless YouTube takes down their channels or legislation is put into effect governing these types of channels all I'm seeing is
A guy who is trying to push traffic to his channel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to stop at coffee talk

Well Summer likes fancy coffee and Isaiah drinks cold brew, but we don't need coffee from Dunkin, what we make at home is the best.

A vlog I watched a while ago had Asa refuse to make coffee at home and go get coffee while Priscilla was taking Abbie to school and didn't make it at home like Priscilla suggested. I shudder to think of how many cups are in their trash. They go all the time and don't even bring disposable cups. With the amount they buy the ten cents off for bringing a reusable cup (I assume America has this as well, in Canada all our chains do) would add up to free coffee pretty darn often.
Right now most places wont use your cups due to covid. My favorite place hasn't since March/April. I also tend to not go to major coffee chains. I live in Washington. We have little coffee shops on every corner.

Reactions: 9
I'm afraid you have some valid points concerning Isaiah and Abbie.

Isaiah was probably able to "sense" some tension going on when he got home ....just my thoughts.
The Massives are sure placing a lot trust on their oldest, baby Iz, to do the "right thing" regarding Abs. After P and A pass away.
Like she is going to get to live in the big house with a pool and have a caretaker in the pool house.
Is Iz supposed to live there with his own family plus Abs?
Maybe there is a financial incentive for him to be there with Abs for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 5
...that's, like, really crappy and offensive to say. I'm older than they are and I'm offended on behalf of the younger folks.

Seriously?

Where was she going with this? Did she just kids these days unironically?
She and Asshat are astoundingly out of touch with so many things.
It was pretty insulting to emphasize that younger people aren't as charitable or considerate/giving. That it wouldn't occur to them.

I don't think she really knew where she was going with it. She was just trying to defend herself and Asshat from the critics. It was a rambling mess that came off badly. Not really surprising tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Random thoughts....
*Nice to see Isaiah is not glued to their hips like he used to be. Im not sure how Summer feels about it. Is it just me, or is anyone detecting tension with those two?
*P is going to be out of store sizes again soon if she doesnt slow her roll. I bet she is maybe 60 pounds away from her start weight. If she lost 105 lbs...and gained back 55....she spent thousands to lose 50 pounds and be where she is right now. Some "journey"!
*And off the vlog topic, I was watching Kaitlyn. They went out to eat and Kaidale starting yelling/stimming. She is teaching him "inside voices". He did pretty well. He yelled, and she quietly leaned in and said "inside voices." A moment later he mimicked his exact stim, arm to mouth, silently. With the way Abbie yells in restaurants why havent they ever tried this?! Maybe it wouldnt work with Abbie, who knows? But why not try? Probably because he cant "spread awareness" if she isnt yelling. Hes an idiot! 😡

View attachment 340069
I have always thought he wants some store or restaurant to ask them to either quiet her or ask them to leave so he can act all holier than thou or get a nice juicy lawsuit going

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I put in “temper tantrum Priscilla Maass” into google and this is what came up...

I watched the video , this was obviously done when Abbie was very young and they had something to offer; but looking at it now do you think they had plans to take their “platform“ this far pertaining to Abbie? Just so many mixed messages from these people... is it” making fun of “or “fun with“as he says. Screenshot of recreating face hugs....poor Isiah... kid must of had nightmares envisioning P an Wildabeast face hugging🤢
CE7C1EF9-B6DB-46EF-AB16-E37516B98075.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't see where I said anything negative and I certainly am not stroking his ego.
I just find it amusing that posters are using the word expose
His vlogs do that every freaking night
People know that they are lying sacks of tit
But be realistic, as long as there are leghumpers and sheeple there will be family vloggers. Unless YouTube takes down their channels or legislation is put into effect governing these types of channels all I'm seeing is
A guy who is trying to push traffic to his channel
I agree. I dont think any vlogger...even this PewPewPeeDo dude, can take another vlogger down. But am I happy to think Asa may lose a few viewers and P sell a bit less crap? Hell yes LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought it was amusing when P was talking about all her weight loss and how she can shop wherever she wants now.... meanwhile she is frying a big pan of bacon..:unsure:
And I see a big jar of mayo also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.