Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer got fat overnight!
Wouldn't it be scandalous if it turns out she's pregnant?
Possible baby daddy's. These are the only men I can think of that come around. 😜
Assa
Hogsiah
Kaidale's respite worker - "G"
Wide Load Wayne
Feel free to add to the list!
😀
How many times has she been around Taj? Lol!😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice how pissed off Summer looked when she got soaked and Assa asking her if she’s wet .. by the end of the vlog summer looked like she had it ! Perhaps she is starting to see the light ........ just so strange at her age she’s not off with friends her own age.
How she hasn't "seen the light" yet baffles me. I don't think she's getting much monetaty compensation from the Maass' as she thought she would; even if she is friends with Abbie...how much of the honking, yelling, and various stimming should she have to endure along with helping Abbie with toileting and/or cleaning her up, etc...At times (more so lately) Summer has a "enough is enough" look on her face! ...which I can't blame her for ...at times she's doing more for Abbie than her parents, Asa or Priscilla, are doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Ass physically unable to do anything without a trucker hat?
Honestly, I had this thought in the beginning of the vlog from yesterday... did he... add extra twang to his accent??? Seemed like he wanted to seem extra “country boy” or something until he stepped in that dog tit lmao
Idk maybe I was just hearing things. I grew up in Virginia and Florida so I’m used to the accent on both ends, but this was the first time it seemed overdone enough that it stood out.

How did you get your herb butter to stick to the skin? Mine was a mess, and I was so frustrated by it.

She is still claiming to be a small business...
Omgosh is this from 2 years ago?
Damn Big P. You hàve come full circle. Bad makeup and a huge fat face.
Is she in such denial that she can't see herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Summer got fat overnight!
Wouldn't it be scandalous if it turns out she's pregnant?
Possible baby daddy's. These are the only men I can think of that come around. 😜
Assa
Hogsiah
Kaidale's respite worker - "G"
Wide Load Wayne
Feel free to add to the list!
😀
Add “Dunkin Donuts drive-thru guy that works on Thursday afternoons” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omgosh is this from 2 years ago?
Damn Big P. You hàve come full circle. Bad makeup and a huge fat face.
Is she in such denial that she can't see herself?
No, this FB Live was a couple of days ago. You can see the difference in her weight from some of the old videos being brought up in this thread. At her heaviest, look at the video from NYC where Abbie has a difficult time at the Chinese restaurant and airport. Probably at her most weight loss is the video confessing to the third child.

Reactions: 8
I skipped through a bit of it and the first thing I come across is Piggy crying again. I'm def. a sensitive person, but it's so obvious that Piggy needs serious therapy. All these vlogs, Piggys LIVES, and all the things add up to a picture of a broken human with serious emotional issues. I think a lot of these women that praise her are in the same boat, and see themselves in Piggy. They hear Piggy talk a good game, but don't understand it's a defense mechanism and delusion. She needs to STOP photoshopping her pics because her face is so huge now that the pics look NOTHING like she does in her LIVES. Her face is huge in this last LIVE.

View attachment 330713View attachment 330714
PIGGY Needs to stop with the lies about her WLS and STOP photoshopping pictures because she CANT'T hide it anymore. The Santa hat pic is from a LIVE and, and the other pic was posted after her LIVE. SHe is such a liar.
Holy cattle prod!

No, this FB Live was a couple of days ago. You can see the difference in her weight from some of the old videos being brought up in this thread. At her heaviest, look at the video from NYC where Abbie has a difficult time at the Chinese restaurant and airport. Probably at her most weight loss is the video confessing to the third child.
Will do!
On the bright side
Big A doesn't seem to mind.
In a few years Big A and Big P will be rolling around the house together.

How many times has she been around Taj? Lol!😜
Oh gosh I was just typing this!
Taj looks like a sneaky MFer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good Morning. 😻
That moment in life when you turn sideways and try hard to hide half of your body behind another family member....smooth your hair to hide the extra set of jowls..And you still are a Tinkerhog. 🐽 Bless her heart! Try again Maassives...or maybe not. Just disappear! Please! 🤣

Woooooaaah Nelly! 🤣
This is probably the closest Pigs hoof has been to Mr. Stubby is quite sometime! 👀😱👀
View attachment 331881
Too bad the only thing she's petting is the dog....badabom 😉

• Haha
Honestly, I had this thought in the beginning of the vlog from yesterday... did he... add extra twang to his accent??? Seemed like he wanted to seem extra “country boy” or something until he stepped in that dog tit lmao
Idk maybe I was just hearing things. I grew up in Virginia and Florida so I’m used to the accent on both ends, but this was the first time it seemed overdone enough that it stood out.
I thought exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 4

She sounds tippsy again! Apparently, the cat attacked Dummer who I guess was putting on the stupid pj's!
She's way past tipsy and into full fledged drunk...more than likely the next Dunkin run will include a restocking trip to the liquor store

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good Morning. 😻
That moment in life when you turn sideways and try hard to hide half of your body behind another family member....smooth your hair to hide the extra set of jowls..And you still are a Tinkerhog. 🐽 Bless her heart! Try again Maassives...or maybe not. Just disappear! Please! 🤣

Woooooaaah Nelly! 🤣
This is probably the closest Pigs hoof has been to Mr. Stubby is quite sometime! 👀😱👀
View attachment 331881
How many square feet does this family take up?

She's way past tipsy and into full fledged drunk...more than likely the next Dunkin run will include a restocking trip to the liquor store
Ok I watched until she started shoving makeup in her mouth and mumbling the products names.
She is puffing, huffing.

Ok an honest question.
Is the clock on the wall true to time?
My OCD is trying to see how long she goes on and on.
And what time she starts her lives.
Why it matters IDK, just the OCD in me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many square feet does this family take up?

Ok I watched until she started shoving makeup in her mouth and mumbling the products names.
She is puffing, huffing.

Ok an honest question.
Is the clock on the wall true to time?
My OCD is trying to see how long she goes on and on.
And what time she starts her lives.
Why it matters IDK, just the OCD in me.
Yes the clock looks right. it was about 10 after 10pm eastern when she went live

Reactions: 3
Of course they'll have to have a boat "christening party!!! Should name the boat

Is it just me or do her upper arms look humungous! No wonder Abbie's been pushing away a few time I saw Priscilla going in for the sometimes required maternal hug!
Her arm is huge! Bigger than my thigh. Good grief.
I think when drunk Big P gets all maternal Abs thinks Big P is trying to suffocate her.

Yes the clock looks right. it was about 10 after 10pm eastern when she went live
Is it odd to have a live targeted to moms start/stop so late?
I understand this is after Abs goes to bed.
Why is this family so nocturnal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Really like Kaitlyn too. But, I can’t understand how she can be so lax and let him basically do what he wants. The climbing and walking on cabinets and towel racks, and sitting on top of doors is just crazy to me. I haven’t had a child with Autism, but he seems smart enough to be listen and be corrected. He understands a lot and he is striving so much. When Assa said how active he was compared to Abbie, Pris said and he is also 7 years younger. That has nothing to with it, I honestly believe Abbie would be that way to if they weren’t so lazy. Not everything is taught And learned I n school like those to morons think, learning Starts at home.
There was a video where she said that he had gotten out of the house in the middle of the night and the police had to be called. She didn’t know he had gotten out of the house....I am sure that she is exhausted at the end of the day because he is so mobile and high energy;but I would expect a higher level of security with him being on the boat since he is so fast. There just seems to be inconsistent behavior with these parents who say their children need that structure.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW!!!!!!!! Kaitlyn is so “la dee dah” nonchalant when it comes to Kaidale., it’s so crazy to me, if I was on that boat with them I would be freaking out that he would fall in or jump...and she is sitting there laughing not even looking at him., he is way too close to the edge these photos scare me lol... she is like that with him tho I remember one vlog she was letting him walk around the house with a hammer or something like that I hope no accidents happen to Kaidale., I do like Kaitlyn (have no idea why she hangs out with someone like P) and I do think she is a good mom and loves her son obviously, I just think she is a little to lax with him and safety
I watch her vlog once in a while and I agree with all you just said!! I don't dislike her, but I sometimes question the relationship. She acts more like his friend than his mom, if that makes any sense? Halloween for example...She was Cinderella he was a Prince Charming and she was Jane, he was Tarzan. This year they went as superheroes. It's like they are best friends, vs a parent and child.

123008917_204978874348195_6301623285196658016_o.jpg
122923758_205091487670267_4912960074651751825_o.jpg

I have to wonder how her boyfriend feels about always being the third wheel? Weird dynamics at play.

To be clear, when my son was little, I kissed him on the lips if he indicated that is what he wanted, not a KISS, but a quick kiss, but that phase didn't last long beyond age 2 or so as it evolved into a hug and kiss on the cheek, as it should.

THIS picture bothers me.
2FA68612-02B6-4DD1-9398-F0D489DC492C.jpeg

It would have been SO easy for him to fall overboard. Maybe I'm overthinking it,🤔 🤷‍♀️but I would not trust any child to be that close to the edge of the boat without a life jacket, especially one like Kaidale who is in constant motion and fearless.

Anyway...parental failure #9,346 for the mASSive family and the scary part, Kaitlin is "learning" from ASSa how to vlog, and how to use the term "all the things" and "hey guys" etc. 🤦‍♀️🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WOW!!!!!!!! Kaitlyn is so “la dee dah” nonchalant when it comes to Kaidale., it’s so crazy to me, if I was on that boat with them I would be freaking out that he would fall in or jump...and she is sitting there laughing not even looking at him., he is way too close to the edge these photos scare me lol... she is like that with him tho I remember one vlog she was letting him walk around the house with a hammer or something like that I hope no accidents happen to Kaidale., I do like Kaitlyn (have no idea why she hangs out with someone like P) and I do think she is a good mom and loves her son obviously, I just think she is a little to lax with him and safety
Not to long ago she posted a video of him getting out of her parents house and going down the street without clothes. The people found him in their backyard at like 3 in the morning. She was asleep and didn’t realize he had got out. Thankfully the people whose yard he was in called the police and they were able to determine who he was. I feel as he gets older and stronger she is going to have a hard time with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'd like to pause a moment and give thanks to Asswipe himself, he gives us so much to work with, the wonderful shots of slim Prissass, all the views of her ass, her stomachs, her stumps, her wacky fingers, her 3 size smaller feet, and let's not forget the lisping, and teeth sucking noises. A special thanks to her alcohol intake, but my personal favorite, the arm to thigh slapping with a foot stomp. Please all Tattle buddies feel free to add to this list and make him feel special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My first Lipstick Mama RANT!! 🐽

I never watch her "live" Lipstick Mama nonsense, but it popped up last night and I decided to watch it for a bit.
I was hoping to grab some funny comments as a suicidal comment popped up along with one from a single mom with no money for her kids for Christmas, as well as one from a woman mourning the loss of her husband and indicating the anniversary of his death was the following day (today)

As expected, the minute she saw the suicidal and single mom comments, she told ASSa to basically go on "comment delete duty...ASAP!
The only comment still up is the one about the woman's husband's, yet 🐷 never said anything to her, a simple, "I'm sorry" would have been appreciated.

The comments could have been real or fake, however, instead of addressing them, 🐽🐷chose to have ASSa delete them. Simply because they interfered with the BIG boss babe making her money.

She could have taken that moment to show compassion to the suicidal woman

She could have offered to send gifts to the woman whose kids would not be getting gifts this year

She could have said something kind to the woman whose husband's anniversary of his death was today

But did she??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All the selfish
129450152_3296546957150879_8015043438695018755_n.jpg
did was blow off these women, while some of the leg humpers offered kind words to all of them.

Although not shocking, THAT spoke volumes to me and once again reminded me why I absolutely HATE that selfish, obese, fake, lying piece of tit that Big P is.

129498301_830181971139278_6381235978458677065_n.png
129250116_694960661394771_1412195939583101132_n.png

129158056_393496641918293_1572168698644352453_n.png

Screenshot (1820).png

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'd like to pause a moment and give thanks to Asswipe himself, he gives us so much to work with, the wonderful shots of slim Prissass, all the views of her ass, her stomachs, her stumps, her wacky fingers, her 3 size smaller feet, and let's not forget the lisping, and teeth sucking noises. A special thanks to her alcohol intake, but my personal favorite, the arm to thigh slapping with a foot stomp. Please all Tattle buddies feel free to add to this list and make him feel special.
The famous upward nose swipe
The pulling uo her pants over fat rolls
Non stop scratching her face from swamplife makeup allergy

My first Lipstick Mama RANT!! 🐽

I never watch her "live" Lipstick Mama nonsense, but it popped up last night and I decided to watch it for a bit.
I was hoping to grab some funny comments as a suicidal comment popped up along with one from a single mom with no money for her kids for Christmas, as well as one from a woman mourning the loss of her husband and indicating the anniversary of his death was the following day (today)

As expected, the minute she saw the suicidal and single mom comments, she told ASSa to basically go on "comment delete duty...ASAP!
The only comment still up is the one about the woman's husband's, yet 🐷 never said anything to her, a simple, "I'm sorry" would have been appreciated.

The comments could have been real or fake, however, instead of addressing them, 🐽🐷chose to have ASSa delete them. Simply because they interfered with the BIG boss babe making her money.

She could have taken that moment to show compassion to the suicidal woman

She could have offered to send gifts to the woman whose kids would not be getting gifts this year

She could have said something kind to the woman whose husband's anniversary of his death was today

But did she??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All the selfish View attachment 332213did was blow off these women, while some of the leg humpers offered kind words to all of them.

Although not shocking, THAT spoke volumes to me and once again reminded me why I absolutely HATE that selfish, obese, fake, lying piece of tit that Big P is.

View attachment 332210View attachment 332182

View attachment 332185

View attachment 332192
Now I predict that after reading this, they will make up some kind of reason they chose not to address this. This needs to be reposted on her damn pages over and over again. Pitiful.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.