Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
They dont even have thousands of comments.... much less thousands of messages. They both are not only full of shit and blatant liars but so full of themselves I am surprised the oxygen deficit caused by their ever inflating (and undeserved) egos doesn't cause permanent brain damage. Maybe that explains Ps obvious intellectual short comings and Ass inability to keep his lies/stories straight. They can't support proper brain function.

Reactions: 22
Not cool at all!
This video has been floating around FB for ages. The amount of people who think it's funny or cute always amazes me. I imagine there is a huge overlap between the people who think this kid is wonderful and the ones who love A&P.

Reactions: 5
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard dunce cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?

Reactions: 24
It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard since cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?
I can't with your Avatar . You were too nice though, you used a photoshopped pic where she's missing a chin. Also, HOOVES. I'm dying.

Reactions: 14
I really appreciate the eloquent way in which you wrote this, I feel like I have been screaming this from the rooftops for months as a person with chronic illnesses whose life depends on doctors being at work. Not to mention as you said, the physical/psychological toll it's taking on them and I'm just so exhausted.And it's not just medical staff. My sister is a Mortician, She only became licensed last year. Of course her job was always going to include the sadness of death. She had no idea that it would mean forcing wailing people to positively identify loved ones via her phone camera. Explaining to a 75 year old woman that she can't have her entire family at her husband's funeral, explaining live streaming a service. They get calls every few days from contact tracers because guess what, If someone in your family dies of Covid odds are that another member of the family has it, But something people might not know is that cause of death is not released to a funeral home with the body.
So if the family is full of anti maskers, .
She works 10 day stretches to get the bodies embalmed in time. And if you follow a religion or have a belief in not embalming, they have to work even faster than that.
We are going to have an entire generation of young people who are completely psychologically burned out.
She'd been directly exposed a few days before Thanksgiving, there was no way she was coming home anyway, but she broke down on Facetime, bc The only thing worse than being sick is giving the virus to our father who beat pancreatic cancer.

There are people who seem to skate by in this world even when they do everything wrong. I hope their karma catches up to them.

But I mean as long as they got to the game that's all that matters.

Reactions: 24
My random thoughts-
Wait....#Momchef doesnt realize that she could parboil, or nuke the yams for a minute or two to make them easier to dice?
Abbies "outfit". The shirt we have seen multiple times, she is wearing pants that fall off her butt, and a "Priscilla" hair tie. I assume they only wanted attention on the hair tie.
Asa complaining about the pie. I agree it didnt look great, apparently #Momchef has also never used egg wash on a crust either, but he's an ungrateful shit to complain.
Why did she change dresses? Im wondering if there was an Abbie incident. Did anyone else hear Asa tell Abbie "You have to stay out of the kitchen-go." ??

Had to edit spelling. Hate autocorrect lol

Reactions: 23
You out- did yourself again Kermy!

Reactions: 11
I thought he said they were selling them for 10 bucks?
And dont feel bad. I say the same things as many others all the time, yet for some reason Im always the bad guy LOL.
I'm a little druuu<my LMAO I did the maff Ew wrecks back nnnnd scaled it up
I said maffff instead of math. I'm like leghumper stupid today.
I'm Amanda Lee LMAO

Reactions: 6
Why should she make it easier? She's not the one cutting.
I bet she honestly believed Abbie looked "so cute". She has no taste.
That was shitty of A.
I'm betting she changed for a video on her channel (Boss babe outfit) or she was sloshed and spilled a drink on herself.

It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard dunce cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?
All I can picture now, is Big P in that awful jungle cat shirt, mask, and hat, creeping slowly through the house late at night stalking the leftovers LOL

Reactions: 19
All I can picture now, is Big P in that awful jungle cat shirt, mask, and hat, creeping slowly through the house late at night stalking the leftovers LOL
Hiding in the shadows... growling at Sandy and squealing and hissing at Nala. Sweet girl was given her nighttime meds early so she will not interfere. Pigcill quietly clip clops her way to the kitchen and eases open the door of her She-Pantry. Quickly she uncovers and starts consuming her stash of liquor while choosing which bag of pretzel rolls she should shove her snout in first. Stealthy Swine.. it is her nighttime alter ego.

Reactions: 19
I had 2 go to OSU.

I can't with your Avatar . You were too nice though, you used a photoshopped pic where she's missing a chin. Also, HOOVES. I'm dying.
I love that you appreciate it! I had to shave a tad off to make her fit, this is true! LoL! Thanks!!!

Reactions: 10
Had to give NickeybTV a thumbs anytime they bring up Fathering Autism. Seems like the dad creams his pants anytime he talk about the Massives. I guess Asshole showed a NickeyTV mug on his channel. I'm sure Asshole showed the NickeyTV mug for selfish reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ugh, the Thanksgiving video was rough.
What was the weed hanging out of the turkey? Did we ever find out?
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?

Reactions: 6
We never do turkey. Ham is what my kids like and veggie lasagna this year. Of course, 4 out of 6 are vegetarian and my mom has to limit salt.

Reactions: 10
#Momchef added a bundle of aromatics to the turkey. I couldnt tell if it was a bundle of rosemary but it looked like it. Who knows with her LOL

Reactions: 7
Msbullwnkl....good job with photo shots and narratives!....as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.