Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐖 takes great pride in being a non caregiver.
She's proud to be the worst kind of witch possible.
Only pure evil would be boastful about that.
I really wonder if she was somehow responsible for Abbie's IDD because she's admitted to never bonding with her and because she's so bleeping evil, I don't put anything past her.
IMO.
Not working with or interacting with Abbie would be a good start!!!
I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.
I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.
Probably a cruise!

Reactions: 6
She Dad!
Beat Up
OK seriously?! WTF?
ASSHOLE!
Like for real, part of the reason why I stopped watching their vlogs was because as an autistic person Asshole and Pissy trigged my sensory issues and fight and flight responses really badly. I get that some situations Abbie is in actual danger and needs to be held back, but everyone on this forum is 100% IMO when they point out that they just get in her face so bleeping much. I would be traumatised if I were her! Like having big people wrestle you, being tickled all the time, being pushed in the pool, those stupid hugs (not all autistic people even like hugs!) and there's Asshole pulling her, pushing her, ticking her..
I'd be in tears and melting down if that were me :cry:🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I swear I was noticing this too! It’s like she’s annoyed with asshats relationship with summer now too. Summer and Isaiah would entertain each other and now that he’s gone, it’s the asshat summer tit show. Big p just stands around looking pissed and rubbing her nose off her face. Also, did asshat really call her nurse ratchet 🤣 and she says I can’t be good at everything? Like what loving and caring for a sick family member...wow
I would hate to see the care Abbie would get if she got really sick!😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That was nothing but more bragging about their kitchen, wrestling with Abbie and an ad for a new affiliate.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
OK seriously?! WTF?
ASSHOLE!
Like for real, part of the reason why I stopped watching their vlogs was because as an autistic person Asshole and Pissy trigged my sensory issues and fight and flight responses really badly. I get that some situations Abbie is in actual danger and needs to be held back, but everyone on this forum is 100% IMO when they point out that they just get in her face so bleeping much. I would be traumatised if I were her! Like having big people wrestle you, being tickled all the time, being pushed in the pool, those stupid hugs (not all autistic people even like hugs!) and there's Asshole pulling her, pushing her, ticking her..
I completely agree. I can only to so much contact... I have mentioned a lot that even Ab laughing doesn't mean she us enjoying it. They themselves said Ab doesn't have appropriate responses. Stress, sadness, fear, anxiety, amoung others that are high emotions and I often laugh... or smile. Plus no one should not have their bodies respected and that is more important if you have no way to communicate.

OK but I have to admit, when Summer got home she seemed like she was being friendly to Abbie on the couch
Maybe Ab was subdued because she was hoping Summer was gone for good. But more likely it was no excitement because she is always there. Do these people need a celebration just for entering a room lol the dippy girl wasn't gone THAT long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone
Shitshow time
Another long one unfortunately

1. Stupid ass title...can see this vlog is gonna suck ass too, as usual
2. Sappy music 🙄...isn't that sweet, he made Piggy a cup of coffee while she watches another recipie stealer on the food network..Piggy wishes she could be Ree Drummond 🤣
3. Time to make the humpers go awwwwww....🤢 and say duck you to everyone else
4. Jump cut and Abbie pulls a bewitched and disappears
5. Blah blah blah new stove is a joy blah blah blah
6. Such bullshit 1m9s in
7. Facebook memories about another thing he never kept up🤣...cooking Sunday breakfast
8. Bullshit still about stove top....
9. 🤢 cooking with the family bullshit ... duck only 3m in
10. Asswipe rough housing with Abbie while Piggy laughs like a loon...I was so hoping Abbie would puke and her pullup would leak all over him
11. Nice kick
12. Time to move the duck on now...
13. She pinches Piggy because she hates her idiots
14. Now going on about the "wrestling".
15. Yea sure they're gonna teach Abbie how to ask to wrestle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..they can't even potty train her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
16. Are we suppose to find these wrestling stories from Asswipe endearing...breaking his mom tailbone is so funny....not
17. Oh goody more painting tit
18. Abbie could give 2 shits about Summer..guess she's not spending holiday with her real family....all Abbie cares about is a donut
19. She needs stim toys idiot
20. Another affiliate we don't care about and Abbie won't give a tit either
21. How long do we all think this puzzle tile crap will last
22. I think they lasted as long as the whole vlog sales pitch...then back in box never to be seen again
23. After the beep....blah bullshit with Asswipe and Sandy and if course sum
The End

And
Happy Thanksgiving Eve US Tattlers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You’ve got to be kidding me that they think short hair makes her look “special needs” and her long scraggly hair makes her look like “a princess” This length, with half pulled back, looks nice on her.
Abbie's hair is pulled back so tight with those bands that she's losing hair near her side and front hairline! I can't remember the name for the condition!

EQ yew tree
Probably a cruise!?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Screenshots and Sarcasm: WWE edition!

Awww, Ass can cook! So sweet of him. *gag*🤢*gag* I really didn't need to hear how awesome your stupid convection stovetop is, and you can't cook bad meals on it. Leave it to Abbie to stoke a fire while eating. (A favorite saying of my dad's when we were eating too fast.) I really didn't need to closeup of Cilly eating.
20201125_183208.jpg

Yes, let's encourage Abbie to kick and wrestle when she doesn't understand when it is or isn't appropriate. This is not what a #typicalteen does at fifteen. I hoped Abbie caught him in the nuts when he fell over the ottoman, but I realized Cilly has not given them back.
20201125_183246.jpg

All of a sudden Cilly is staying on top of the laundry. I guess this is her "exercise." I bet that Peloton is covered in clothes they are too lazy to hang up properly.
20201125_183301.jpg

Summer's back, can't you see how excited Abbie was? Once again, I still think Abbie is sick. She was so out of it when Summer asked for a hug and said hello.
20201125_183329.jpg

Well crap. Some other company is sponsoring the Maassholes. I don't see how this will be more than another thing eventually shoved in a closet or the garage.
20201125_183346.jpg

Let's just highlight the pullup on Abbie why don't you? My hips hurt watching Abbie walk.
20201125_183419.jpg

I guess all of Cilly's bras are in the wash, because no way she is wearing one. These look like fat clothes that she had stuffed in a drawer. She is starting to fill them out again. Might as well have just lit $15k on fire, excuse you have undone everything in eighteen months.
20201125_183443.jpg

Ass is talking, Abbie is asking for a donut, and Cilly is on the phone ignoring both of them.
20201125_183457.jpg

This made me sad. He had to physically place her feet on each tile. If she can't do that on her own, how will she ever live with some independence?
20201125_183525.jpg

This is a genuine smile for Abbie. I ❤ how happy she seems. Back to the snark.
20201125_183511.jpg

I don't like salsa, but what in the coronary clotting mess is that tit Cilly is making? I bet there were margaritas with the salsa.
20201125_183544.jpg

This is why we scream about getting a haircut for her. She looks like a street urchin. I get it is a lazy Sunday, but come on. It must be so painful to brush her hair out at night. I imagine the knots from rocking and stupid rubber bands they insist on using. Why keep the long hair if you aren't going to anything to keep it neat and styled? Could they really have gone a whole day without a Dunkin run or donut for Abbie. Mark this event down for history!
20201125_183559.jpg

One well-aimed swipe Sandy would let him know you stance on how they treat you. I was hoping you would connect with a paw.
20201125_183621.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here is tonight's vlog --

Please stfu about that kitchen and I hate it when they say Abigail Lorraine. Everything about this vlog is irritating me, same old tit every day and that bloody honking and does she ever stop asking for food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK seriously?! WTF?
ASSHOLE!
I'm NT (as far as I know) and the way they're all up in her face, constantly poking and tickling, would drive me bonkers. I'd probably instinctively slap back. I literally cannot imagine how it makes Abbie feel, or how it would make you and other autistic people feel.

My younger child is a non-hugger. They like to lean against me for comfort/affection but don't want my arms involved in the process at all.
So that's our version of hugs, and I never force physical contact unless it's necessary for medical or safety purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm NT (as far as I know) and the way they're all up in her face, constantly poking and tickling, would drive me bonkers. I'd probably instinctively slap back. I literally cannot imagine how it makes Abbie feel, or how it would make you and other autistic people feel.

My younger child is a non-hugger. They like to lean against me for comfort/affection but don't want my arms involved in the process at all.
So that's our version of hugs, and I never force physical contact unless it's necessary for medical or safety purposes.
You sound like a good person/mom :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone
Shitshow time
Another long one unfortunately

1. Stupid ass title...can see this vlog is gonna suck ass too, as usual
2. Sappy music 🙄...isn't that sweet, he made Piggy a cup of coffee while she watches another recipie stealer on the food network..Piggy wishes she could be Ree Drummond 🤣
3. Time to make the humpers go awwwwww....🤢 and say duck you to everyone else
4. Jump cut and Abbie pulls a bewitched and disappears
5. Blah blah blah new stove is a joy blah blah blah
6. Such bullshit 1m9s in
7. Facebook memories about another thing he never kept up🤣...cooking Sunday breakfast
8. Bullshit still about stove top....
9. 🤢 cooking with the family bullshit ... duck only 3m in
10. Asswipe rough housing with Abbie while Piggy laughs like a loon...I was so hoping Abbie would puke and her pullup would leak all over him
11. Nice kick
12. Time to move the duck on now...
13. She pinches Piggy because she hates her idiots
14. Now going on about the "wrestling".
15. Yea sure they're gonna teach Abbie how to ask to wrestle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..they can't even potty train her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
16. Are we suppose to find these wrestling stories from Asswipe endearing...breaking his mom tailbone is so funny....not
17. Oh goody more painting tit
18. Abbie could give 2 shits about Summer..guess she's not spending holiday with her real family....all Abbie cares about is a donut
19. She needs stim toys idiot
20. Another affiliate we don't care about and Abbie won't give a tit either
21. How long do we all think this puzzle tile crap will last
22. I think they lasted as long as the whole vlog sales pitch...then back in box never to be seen again
23. After the beep....blah bullshit with Asswipe and Sandy and if course sum
The End

And
Happy Thanksgiving Eve US Tattlers
Thanks Kermy well done as always, you save me a lot of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, so after not watching the FA vlog for weeks( I have come to depend on Kermys recap ) I took a look and just YUCK!!
Ass was wrestling with Ab. Oh yeah lets teach Princess Poopy Pants to kick and hit. Wonder what that’s going to be like when Abbie is 100 to 200 lbs. heavier and 30 years old??? I have to go back to not watching anymore, besides Kermys recaps are way more entertaining!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 322868
This is the last thing I can see on her page. And it makes my blood boil to see her in her big house. Showing off her new fitted kitchen. And right below is a begging button asking for 'surport'! Just duck off Priscilla!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

They made a very bad choice with that hood over the cooktop as far as her filming goes. Everything they film by it is in a massive shadow.

Reactions: 11
Ok- That whole wrestling match and clickbait title was fake.
He just happened to leave the camera in the kitchen, panned directly over the sofa.
And he is the worst actor ever. She flicked a foot and he threw himself backward over the ottoman. Maybe he did it to make her laugh, but she certainly didnt "beat him up".

Big P had a lot of potatoes on her plate. Thats exactly what your WL surgeon ordered-carbs.

I want someone, anyone, to ask them when they are going to quit dressing Abbie like an autism billboard. WHEN?? Asa always says autism isnt who she is yet they dress her like this. She is too old for that tit, talk about "looking special needs". Lets see- if our conditions determine our wardrobe P needs to wearing nothing but sausage casings. How would she like that?!

Asa said he was an affiliate for those puzzle mats.....not a sponsor....meaning he will be the one getting paid. Maybe he wants to be a Boss Babe and have his own website too! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All I can say about the Maassive’s is that when they started out on YT, they vlogged because they wanted to. Now they vlog because they HAVE to. And it most definitely shows with their extremely crappy content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🐖 has the most evil sadistic laugh.
She really gets off on watching Abbie get tickle tortured.
I wish Abbie would have kicked him in the nuts when he fell, then turned her attention to the female sow beside her bellowing and kicked her about the head and face.
Oh well.
Maybe next time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.