Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they figured they could try selling their junk since they have homeless people going through their trash for old clothes and shoes... they do not waste an opportunity to hustle thats for sure
They've had the poshmark thing for a long time. It isn't new

Reactions: 11
Omg I only got as far as about 10 minutes into the vlog, what a pair of self righteous pricks they are and they were actually going to hang around in the store to see peoples faces when they were given free shopping. The store staff must have been cringing with embarrassment at these two large people hiding behind a stack of toilet paper and watching the poor people feeling humble and slightly uncomfortable.

P says 'if I can put a smile on someones face....blah blah blah' I was thinking yes you give the tattlers plenty to smile about.
and 'oh we do this charitable stuff so often but we don't always speak about' !!!!!! yes you do you greedy uneducated oaf.

How can he edit that vlog and not see how revolting their 'look at us and how generous we are' attitude comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess they figured they could try selling their junk since they have homeless people going through their trash for old clothes and shoes... they do not waste an opportunity to hustle thats for sure
They were selling on Poshmark before the supposed "homeless" started digging through his trash. I personally hope it was PI who was working for the other child's mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What gets me is them claiming to not want to get praise for charity.... but between the grocery for free for the otherwise well off and the coming up covid and food poisoning for the homeless coming soon we sure have heard all about it. Every recent vlog. Not only talking about it but showing off.

Let's not forget P making food to send to Abs class and the soup lunch tradition P, herself, started for the teachers...

They were selling on Poshmark before the supposed "homeless" started digging through his trash. I personally hope it was PI who was working for the other child's mother.
Doubt a PI. They are pricey.

Honestly more like an obsessed fan... ya know like the one prowling their area waiting to see them (they have showed sone recently outside their home.) Hell today read a comment on youtube someone was driving to Jacksonville this and hopes to see them. Now they aren't celebrities (only in their imaginary world) but it only take a few.

Another semi related but unrelated note the guy who was commenting every vlog saying Ab was his angel baby has not been seen since he posted he was in love with her... but sorry Ass you can block one weirdo... but there are more lurking... and not all are harmless. But hey maassquad right

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Egad. I wonder if they're still gonna cook those turkeys for the homeless?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
🐖 takes great pride in being a non caregiver.
She's proud to be the worst kind of witch possible.
Only pure evil would be boastful about that.
I really wonder if she was somehow responsible for Abbie's IDD because she's admitted to never bonding with her and because she's so bleeping evil, I don't put anything past her.
IMO.
Not working with or interacting with Abbie would be a good start!!!
Are they really intending on travelling again !!!! COVID is going to catch them at this rate ......SELFISH *******
But it will probably be poor Abbie who gets sick!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Omg I only got as far as about 10 minutes into the vlog, what a pair of self righteous pricks they are and they were actually going to hang around in the store to see peoples faces when they were given free shopping. The store staff must have been cringing with embarrassment at these two large people hiding behind a stack of toilet paper and watching the poor people feeling humble and slightly uncomfortable.

P says 'if I can put a smile on someones face....blah blah blah' I was thinking yes you give the tattlers plenty to smile about.
and 'oh we do this charitable stuff so often but we don't always speak about' !!!!!! yes you do you greedy uneducated oaf.

How can he edit that vlog and not see how revolting their 'look at us and how generous we are' attitude comes across.
They just want all the leghumpers to fall all over them and post comments about how wonderful they are. They are trying to divert attention away from their lack of common sense during a global pandemic. Not to mention their flaunting of money they spend that the humpers donate.
Sickening would be a good way to describe these narcissistic assholes!

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure I believe a single word of that oh so heartwarming story (excuse me while I throw up). Lying is the one thing they are actually somewhat good at and it is oddly convenient to pick something where they cannot film it and everyone has to believe what they're saying.

That is an open secret. Poshmark used to be a vlog sponsor back in 2017.
Aw crap. I didn’t know that about Poshmark. And I’ve bought from it. 😡

What did I miss about homeless going through their garbage? I don’t usually watch their videos. I can get all the content from them right here. ❤

Reactions: 3
Aw crap. I didn’t know that about Poshmark. And I’ve bought from it. 😡

What did I miss about homeless going through their garbage? I don’t usually watch their videos. I can get all the content from them right here. ❤
Somebody went through the garbage and took an old pair of Asa’s shoes. He assumed it was a homeless person.

Reactions: 2
[

QUOTE="Melissa Roper, post: 3008854, member: 137839"]
Please post it. I don't have Instagram.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Somebody went through the garbage and took an old pair of Asa’s shoes. He assumed it was a homeless person.
He's such a dork, he probably wanted us to think that someone was after his DNA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Dentists(🧄✝) and Oral Surgeons..
Hogsaiah should lay off the coffee! He has contracted a horrible case of Dunkin’ mouth! 😜
8BE19986-2903-492A-8B90-479909402A0D.jpeg

Thats why..I say....duck it!😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Screenshot_20201125_231506.jpg

Ha! Can't wait to see what Tonia or Amanda have to say in reply to this odd comment!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.